LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you prefer white diapers or colored diapers (blue, pink, etc.)?

bigtoddler96

Best Diaper Styles  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Best Diaper Styles

• White Diapers
    • Colored Diapers (blue, pink, etc.)

Which diaper style do you like better? This time, you only have two choices. In my opinion, I like colored diapers better, because I think of the colored ones as the diapers of the future, while seeing the white ones as the diapers of the old times. Plus, the futuristic colored ones look more stylish to me than the plain old white ones.

while my current favorite diaper of choice is Tykables Overnight Diaper, I will always have a special place in my heart for the solid white diaper. Not only is the solid white diaper unmistakable as a diaper, but you can also add diaper tapes to them anytime you want to make them cuter. lastly, when you use a solid white diaper, there is no hiding the fact that you used a solid white diaper. Though I will say that part of that might be also because I am a little picky about diaper designs. I currently don't care for the designs that ABUniverse or bambinos currently have out because they don't really don't remind me of the kind of diapers that where out when I was younger or even now. However, I think Tykables has nailed the design of their overnight diaper but then again, maybe it's a generational thing?

• Like 1

I am a DL and have no interest in AB.  I do prefer white diapers and even though I wear cloth backed disposables, plastic backed white diapers would be my first choice.  Why?  Because noting says "Diaper" like a white plastic backed disposable diaper.  The thing is, companies also feel that way so with actual adult diapers, they often come in colors based on what size you get.  Large size may be blue, x-large may be tan, mediums may be green.  Color coding may help the company and customers keep track of he different sizes, but I also think (slightly) that companies make their adult diapers in different colors to help reduce the stigma of having to wear diapers for some adults.  While I rarely wear diapers out in public except a few times a year when I go out of town shopping or running errands, white diapers do 2 things.  If a stranger notices a little diaper showing if I have to bend down in a store, they may just think it's white underpants.  If they realize it's a diaper, then I really don't care if a stranger I'll never see again knows I have a diaper on and they most likely will think it's a medical reason.  A white diaper seems more "clinical" than diapers in different colors.  Besides, to me white just screams "DIAPER!" 

When I was younger and my interest in diapers began to grow there were only white ones, so that is my preference ;)  My current daily wear are purple Molicares because they perform well and the color doesn't bother me. Colors and prints are nice sometimes- it's just a mood thing for me :D

Bettypooh

For me it has to be white nappies, because the nappies of my youth were good old fashioned white terry and plastic pants.

But the modern disposables ( white of course ) Tena slip maxi pe backed fit the bill nicely. :309209366acc6cd36530697f37ceded0:

Maly.

• 3 weeks later...

White cloth diapers because it's what I wore as a baby. We didn't have disposables or colored diapers. I do have some colored waterproof pants, though but still prefer the white PUL ones.

I prefer a plain white diaper and I know it is just a mindset. Back in the days I thought it would be easier to explain if ever I would get involved in an accident or something like that. I do have a couple of colored diapers, I could buy them very cheap so I did.

I don't mind white diapers! Simple is really cute most of the time. However, my favorite diapers are printed - ABU Lavender and ABU Space has my favorite prints of all time for diapers. I really like prints that are little-ish without being to baby-ish... kind of like how normal Goodnites are. 

• 4 months later...

Should not make any difference if looking for a serviceable diaper.

Any color or white diaper is usually covered with something - clothes - perhaps diaper cover and is not of visible concern.

Now however if this is a Victoria's Secret diaper fashion show why not go for the full enchilada and strut your peacock plumage !

That is if you wear just the diapers alone in private - now as for public review - caution about over exposure.

My vote - COLORS !

White. I wear onesies and lined plastic pants, so there's no chance of my diaper being seen without my consent. If someone does see my diaper with my consent then they're probably checking or changing me and have a good reason to know how heavily my diaper is used.

• 2 weeks later...

I think, maybe, it was Henry Ford who said, "You can have any color you want as long as it is" white.

Maybe white should have a couple of print choices stenciled in big, black, and bold words: DIAPER across the front and back; OR, the word "PEE" with an big, black arrow pointing down; and "POOP" across the back with a big black arrow pointing down. Pick one; BUT only if you've been carded and are age 21 or greater and not drunk. (This is making  my head hurt. ;)