LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you prefer white diapers or colored diapers (blue, pink, etc.)?

bigtoddler96

Best Diaper Styles  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Best Diaper Styles

• White Diapers
    • Colored Diapers (blue, pink, etc.)

I’m in two minds. I love white nappies and ABU Simple are my choice of night wear as they rarely leak for me. Don’t think I’ve woken up more than a couple of times to a leak.

I like the printed ones occasionally as even though I’m night incontinent and not an AB, a bit of fun is okay ;) (oh and sometime when I order the simples are out of stock, and generally I’ve found that ABDL nappies are WAY better than ‘medical’ ones).

Anyway only last night I tried a Rearz Inspire Select (I think it was called that). White, plastic, just two tapes instead of 4.

When I looked in the mirror, the 2 tapes looked REALLY babyish, 80s style. So if that’s your thing, I recommend :) 

I like cream which I think of as a traditional color. I think off whites are nice but not sure about dark colours or patterned designed... but everyone to their own.

white plastic  all the way it sucks that they keep getting thinner and smaller and paper outer covers i like to whear an extra large fastened tight where my thighs meet my pelvis and then up top over my naval  i had an abena pack finaly last year it did not enclose in the lower region the way i wanted and it was paper outer cover super thick  but dint enclose and it was paper  it didnt leak  for a small coffe pea tho cuz of the thickness and super absorbent interior but i felt like it might have leaked if i went more tho so i was really dissapointed but i cant get premium briefs that often i cant even affored atn that offten i usualy have to go with a store brand i was enjoying leader tho  they were blue  but they were plastic and nice  they were as big as an xl and had 3 tapes i told the company the crotch should be a bit wider  the tapes need to be much stronger  they should be white and have thicker padding and higher leg guard elastik and they would be perfect now the bag is not the same an from what i could see inside the diapers look even worse now jerks

i do like white or blue.  In early 90's during my time in hospital I had to wear blue huggies for him for a few months.  At the time larger diapers made me itch.

• 3 weeks later...

Definatly pink for me but being in diapers permanently it makes it stressful to wear them at times.  Walking out with a used white plain disposable diaper in a public restroom is much different as a male than walking out with a pink diaper with princesses on it.  I used to demand pink Pampers all the time but fortunately I have evolved from this desire.  Besides, I can always wear pink plastic panties or a diaper cover to satisfy the lil girl inside of me.