LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New diaper boy

Hello just wanted to indroduce myself I’m John.and I have been abdl since I was about 13ish.im 25 now so y'all can do the math.i love to wear diapers and sleep in them I love how tight and soft and comfortable they are and I would wear them all day if I could.i like to wear my onesies and suck on my binky and cuddle with mommy those are the best times.being put into a diaper or wearing them is a very big sexual turn on for me I love how my mommy has complete control over me and how I can just release myself to her will and word and not have to worry about any life problems at that time because at that moment I am her baby.i do do both roles daddy and baby I prefer to be the baby but my girlfriend needs attention at times as well and I kind of got her into it to a degree.this is the first time I have ever told anyone else besides my mommy/girlfriend about my love for diapers/being treated like a baby.my hope here is to be able to talk to like Minded people like myself and hopefully find babies/mommy’s/like minded friends that live close to me so maybe one day we could meet up.texas is a very conservative state and even though I do have my girlfriend it does sometimes feel like I’m alone here and I’m hoping to change that.

im a very open person so if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I’ll answer.thanks 

I see you took my advice to introduce yourself. On behalf of all of us I extend to you the most hardy of welcomes. :D 

I assure you there are plenty of Like-minded individuals here and if you're looking for Babies near you I would suggest posting in the "meeting places" forum (as long as you have mommy's permission that is. ;))

Hope you make plenty of friends here. Now go kiss that beautiful girlfriend of yours. :)

Welcom Texas10.  We have been waiting for you.  Well, not you specificity, just any scared little that wants to make friends and know he is not “all alone” in our fun kink.  Hope you make lots of friends and someone close for you and mommy/babygirl to lay with some day.

Big welcome, to the big Texas baby, yeehaw! Can understand your feelings, you being in Texas. But, at least with the internet, and this website, you have lots of people to chat with. I know it’s not the same as face to face, but next best thing. And who knows, maybe you will find some other local Texas AB/DL’s. So, you and your GF/mommy have fun and enjoy! Hope to see you round, ya hear? :D

In order to change being alone you may want to give an area in Texas where you live. Texas is very big and traveling to meet people can be a challenge. In order to meet people near you you kind of need to let people know what area you are in.