LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Studio Ghibli moives you like and don't like.

Hay all its cute little kokiri girl here. Well anyway I just saw a movie by Studio Ghibli called Princess Mononoke, and I really did not like it, I mean its not a bad movie its just kind of bad to me.

But anyway after the movie I remembered someone say "there is all ways going to be a Ghibli movie someone won't like." And that got me thinking, what Studio Ghibli movie you guys don't care for. Okay now for rules.

One: The movie does not need to be by Hayao Miyazaki. it just has be by Studio Ghibli.

Two: please tell the reason why you don't like it.

Three: do not start a flam war with someone who does not like a movie you like please.

Four: please tell what you did like about the movie.

Now the Studio Ghibli movie I don't like was Princess Mononoke.

Okay before I begin there will be spoilers for the movie so don't read unless you saw the movie or don't care.

First what I liked about was the animation, like with action, the gods, and the forest god. Action was kickass and music was good too. But what I really liked was the gods and those little tree spirits the Kodama.

Now what I did not like was the humans all most all of them were dumb as hell.

Like lady Eboshi. I mean I like how she built a town for refuge for social outcasts, including former brothel workers and lepers. But she did clear-cut a forest to claim ironsand and produce iron, leading to conflict with the forest gods towards which she has no mercy. Gods who have lived there longer then the humans have, I mean no wonder the Gods ape shit.

Then she decapitates the Forest Spirit turning it into a monster who bleeds a black ooze that begins growing over the land, instantly draining the life from anything it touches. And even after all that death and her Irontown being destroyed in the end Eboshi vows to build a better town, I mean what the hell did she not learn one thing.

Then there is Ashitaka and his wanting to help Eboshi, why she was the one that corrupted the boar god Nago, with an iron ball that made him into a demon that cursed Ashitaka arm, and made him go from this homeland that he cannot return too.

Hell in the end of the movie he says he will help rebuild Irontown. And those are just a two of the stupid people, there are others.

But anyway what Ghibli movie you don't like.

I love almost all of studio Ghibli's movies apart from two: My Neighbors the Yamadasand The Tale of Princess Kaguya.

Just due to the sytles and the over all stories being kinda meh to my tastes.

My favorite tho is Nausicaa Valley of the Wind, because it was the first anime film i ever watch and i was memorised by it.,