LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
I love pampers

What is everyones diaper wish

I wish my cloth diapers would wash & dry themselves.

Yeah AbabeBill, your wish is the same as mine.  I have an adult high-chair which my wife gave me as a birthday gift last year.  Every ABDL has to start somewhere, so I guess that's my 'line of scrimmage' in a manner of speaking.  This is probably a bit sneaky, but I have sometimes left the computer on while logged in to some ABDL furniture sites, and she has seen it when she tries to use the computer.  If I should happen to get the play pen, crib with mobile dangling above it, and changing table that I want, then my 'nursery' would be complete.  So you may ask:  Why don't you just buy them yourself?  Well I can't since I'm the baby of the household and babies don't have any money, plastic or paper.

My wish would be for any and everyhing ab/dl related to be view normal by everyone in the world and to be able to openly to say I need a diaper change in public without getting any weird looks or being judged

I’m more into incontience play and wearing nappies discretely. If I get caught I don’t want people to assume I’m a adult baby so therefor I wish this fetish remains the same as it does now not in the open.

My eternal wish is that I get a job again that would provide me with money to be able to go and buy new diapers.

Is it too late to make a wish? My wish would be that I could find a beautiful diaper loving (or at least understanding) girlfriend and I would later be able to make her my wife.

• Like 1