LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
I love pampers

What is everyones diaper wish

Oh goodness... my diapered wish for Christmas is that daddy lets me go poo poo in my diapers. That would be a holiday to remember :blush:

• Like 1

My wish is for any stigma related to people wearing nappies to be banished for good.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Oh goodness... my diapered wish for Christmas is that daddy lets me go poo poo in my diapers. That would be a holiday to remember :blush:

Have you considered the phrase, "it's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission?" ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stevewet said:

My wish is for any stigma related to people wearing nappies to be banished for good.

Oh if only

Not sure of the actual parameters, if it is just for a diaper, or anything related. But, my wish is for a completely furnished and outfitted AB nursery/ playroom. Merry Diapered Christmas ! 

I wish I had an affordable and non-conspicuous way of getting myself some diapers and wearing them

18 hours ago, stevewet said:

oh hell yea!! it'd be just another underwear choice no one cares about! well, maybe a few people would care lol ;) 

but that one is already wished for lol so i would like a bigger income so i can afford more diapers :) 

19 hours ago, stevewet said:

That about covers it, I only whish. :unsure:

I also wish that the stigma associated with diapers would stop.

20 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

All women to wear nappies ;)

God, that would be awesome!

But would women in diapers lose their appeal if it was the norm?

Nah! It'd be fantastic! :)

• Like 1

On 22/12/2017 at 1:03 AM, stevewet said:

I would wear nothing else on my bottom from then on he he 

My diaper wishesh has  come true for my girlfriend to diaper me and lets me where whenever I want to 

Christmas is gone, but my wish is still strong. I want to be wearing diapers to work on a routine basis.

15 minutes ago, Howdy21 said:

Christmas is gone, but my wish is still strong. I want to be wearing diapers to work on a routine basis.

I will help that become a reality for you with all the experience I have to share!

1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

I will help that become a reality for you with all the experience I have to share!

Thanks, I'll take all the suggestions you can offer! You've already given me great advice about fixing pants

I wish there were thicker disposables out there 

On 12/22/2017 at 5:03 PM, nappylover78 said:

All women to wear nappies ;)

And if that's sexist, then make it all men as well ;)

I wish I could see more of them (outlines) whether it's diapers or pads.