LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wear do you keep your diapers

oldwetter66

Hello wear do you keep your diapers?

I keep my cloth pin on diapers in the bottom draw in my dresser.I keep some disp diapers under y bed and others in the corner off my bed room I don't hide them.plastic pants on hooks on the wall

I keep my diapers in the bathroom closet. My girlfriend has all of hers in the bedroom closet, the bedroom floor, and the bedroom shelves. She has a lot more than me as she is incontinent and wears them all the time. I only really wear mine to bed.

I have my first outs in my dresser. My reserves are in 2 duffel bags in my closet. Thankfully, I can keep mine accessible s I love with roommates that respect personal space. One of my roommates knows that I wear at night and knows where my stash is. I told him that if something was to ever happen to me (bad medical/trauma accident) to ghost protocol that sh*t and throw it away for me lol

I keep unopened bags of diapers in a closet in my man cave.  In that same room is a linen cupboard where the loose diapers go to breathe and expand.  The previous night's plastic pants hang on the door handle to air out.

In the bedroom, I keep plastic pants in the top drawer of my nightstand and a few diapers and bed pads in the bottom drawer.  My wife keeps a pack of pull ups in the airing cupboard just in case she needs them.

I keep my diapers in my bedroom. I have two closets and one drawer filled with my personal stuff. It is handy and I prefer to keep them at hand. Furthermore I prefer to change my diaper while laying down on the bed which isn’t always an option. The carton cases with diapers are stashed on the attic.

12 hours ago, Glennie said:

mostly.. on my butt.lol:lol:

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I was wondering who would be the first one to say that!  :02_EmoticonsHDcom:  In my case, I have a double closet with 2 folding doors.  To get to it you have to crawl over my waterbed which isn't an easy thing to do.  I have a large wood cupboard in front of one folding door and all my diapers are behind that door.  I have to open the other door and reach back in to get my diapers.  NOt a big deal unless I like to search through all of them for different brands than what may be on top.  My plastic pants are kept under my waterbed as the waterbed sits on a frame that has drawers and 2 small doors.  The plastic pants are stored in the one door under the far side of my bed.

I have some by my bed and the rest stacked in my office and a few in my wardrobe. My plastic pants are mostly in my dressing table drawer apart from the ones in use which are usually stuffed under my pillow.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep my cloth diapers which is mostly what I use in the bottom drawer of my night stand for easy access should I need a change during the middle of the night. I also keep a diaper bag in my car for emergencies and 2 in my purse for extra security 

• 1 year later...