LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stained absorbing pad

rubbersheetmike

I have a fitted white poly cotton blend absorbing pad on my bed under the sheets and over top of the mattress protector. Ive used it for quite a while although its still in good condition. Its not frayed and has no holes in it. The only problem is that its got some rather noticeable urine staining that wont come out even after washing. I didnt worry about it too much until a friend was visiting a few months ago after I was in the hospital and she did some cleaning and laundry for me and commented on the stains. I told her the situation was illness related and she said nothing more about it but it was embarassing anyway. Is there away to remove these stains from the pad?

Yes, I would highly recommend OxiClean. Just make sure that you mix it according to the directions and allow the pad to soak for a long enough period of time. My mother had a stained and badly discolored bathrobe. I brought it to my house and gave it a soaking in OxiClean. It brought out all the colors, removed the stains and looks like new now.

It is a shame we do not have Snowy

What about white vinegar. That used to be used for anything with urine

• 1 month later...

I have wet at night since jan 2013 I got a sleep number bed about A year after i started too wet and I use 2 water proff pads under my bed sheets I wash it 1 time a mouth my Diaper dose keep bed dry most off the time but U do leak a few times. both pads are staned too

We use 'Nappy San' which is a local bleach/whitener and all of our nappies and onesies remain bright and white despite having a number of pooped nappies as well. Hanging outside int he sun however is probably the best as it deodorises as well as whitens.