LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reason To Be Happy

dlsafrica

I have friends and family who love me, even though most of them don't know about my diaper side. The family that does know gives me freedom to wear, and doesn't treat me worse for it. I am an avid bowler, and have accomplished some of my goals from my bowling bucket list. These include 750 series for 3 games, a 7-10 split conversion, and almost a perfect game (299 GRRR).

I told my boss I was leaving. In two weeks. I have a position that will take months to fill. My reason left him very embarrassed and unable to respond. Now I'm waiting in the airport to fly home. I will have the rest of the year on vacation pay. One more day in the office In January and I'm done with them. 

On 12/21/2017 at 3:19 AM, WetDad said:

I told my boss I was leaving. In two weeks. I have a position that will take months to fill. My reason left him very embarrassed and unable to respond. Now I'm waiting in the airport to fly home. I will have the rest of the year on vacation pay. One more day in the office In January and I'm done with them. 

im curious, what was the reason?

On 12/20/2017 at 9:56 PM, MegaChar said:

Im alive....get to be here to experience the world another rotation around a star. Woooo!

I second this! I'll also add have a job, roof over my head, food, internet and my favorite MMO, Final Fantasy XIV and a few people I'll at least for the moment, call friends, who have convinced me to hang out with them Christmas night (No family get together this year so all alone) and have a few beers or whatever, which I haven't had the time to do. (They're regular customers at the gas station I work at).

• Like 1
7 hours ago, diapersalways said:

im curious, what was the reason?

They totally trashed my team to compensate for their fuckups. Very unprofessional and insulting. Three months later still no apology, so I walked. 

• Like 1