LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once A Sissy Always A Sissy?

I have been thinking about the lifestyle change I made four to five years ago when I decided to wear my first pair of panties. It was a decision that could have easily cost me my marriage if I wasn't married to such a wonderful wife who For Better or Worse has stayed by my side, loving me unconditionally.

When I first started to wear panties it honestly was a substitute for the diapers that I thought I could not wear to work. I was in a high-level management position that was extremely stressful on me. Wearing diapers at the time to work seemed to be absolutely impossible as I did not even know where to begin to even attempt something so bold. Instead, I turned to wearing women's panties lined with an overnight maxi pad. As I grew to enjoy the feel of a maxi pad between my legs, one soon became two, and two soon became three.  With three overnight maxi pads in my panties I might as well have been wearing a diaper. As I started to wear panties 24/7 I started to feel much more like a girl. I went from plain white panties to panties that were baby pink with lace.   I enjoyed the feminine feel and soon I found myself a evolving more and more into a sissy everyday. I found myself shaving my body hair regularly with pink razors and feminine shaving cream. I would also only wash with a girly smelling body wash and began spraying my maxi pads with feminine deodorant spray.  Somehow the panties, the maxi pads, smelling like a girl, helped me to deal with the stresses in my life.

Now of course as an adult baby wearing diapers provide comfort and stress relief just the same. At some point my mind shifted to wanting a complete lifestyle change basically living as a sissy baby girl under my clothes. Once that decision was made it seemed to affect normal life as a man. I felt very inadequate and incapable of being a man in the bedroom.

Now that I I have lived this lifestyle I honestly don't think I can stop being a sissy baby. It's even hard for me to not wear a pink diaper despite knowing that a plain white diaper is what I should be in sometimes. Does anyone else have sissy desires that are this strong or am I all alone in this?

• Like 1

Well, you could have become some kind of a girl or like that, especially if you enjoy the feminine feelings beccuase then you would be doing feminine things as part of who you are. Often, when people who had accepted that they were sissy find out that it is not the only option, or even the most appropriate. they switch amd become, usually, Little, Girls. Or they become transgendered in the original meaning of the word. Although even a Little Girl fit the original "transgendered". True sissies say I am "too girl". I mean, just look at all the scrumptious things we have. and just wait until you wear your first tiara in your shoulder length hair with a cute dress and you have a name that is cute or pretty: 2di4. Go through the early posts in the Little Girls' Playhouse. And a Very Little Girl has many of the things a baby has but is aware of being a girl and has the girl things all around her and is aware of being a girl with a full set of girl feeling. and Baby Doll bubblebath and body wash, using Dreft Blissfuls beads which have both a baby and girl smell is just soooo girlish and little that you will just wet and cry. And just LOOK at some of the things that we girls have

strip2.gif

Who would NOT wnat to be a girl?

• Like 1

Your sissy desires to wear nappies are perfectly normal. Its obvious youre growing spiritually and letting go societies beliefs of what the typical stereotypical man should be. So thanks for the tips, your not alone.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2017 at 6:49 PM, MarkSmith said:

I have been thinking about the lifestyle change I made four to five years ago when I decided to wear my first pair of panties. It was a decision that could have easily cost me my marriage if I wasn't married to such a wonderful wife who For Better or Worse has stayed by my side, loving me unconditionally.

When I first started to wear panties it honestly was a substitute for the diapers that I thought I could not wear to work. I was in a high-level management position that was extremely stressful on me. Wearing diapers at the time to work seemed to be absolutely impossible as I did not even know where to begin to even attempt something so bold. Instead, I turned to wearing women's panties lined with an overnight maxi pad. As I grew to enjoy the feel of a maxi pad between my legs, one soon became two, and two soon became three.  With three overnight maxi pads in my panties I might as well have been wearing a diaper. As I started to wear panties 24/7 I started to feel much more like a girl. I went from plain white panties to panties that were baby pink with lace.   I enjoyed the feminine feel and soon I found myself a evolving more and more into a sissy everyday. I found myself shaving my body hair regularly with pink razors and feminine shaving cream. I would also only wash with a girly smelling body wash and began spraying my maxi pads with feminine deodorant spray.  Somehow the panties, the maxi pads, smelling like a girl, helped me to deal with the stresses in my life.

Now of course as an adult baby wearing diapers provide comfort and stress relief just the same. At some point my mind shifted to wanting a complete lifestyle change basically living as a sissy baby girl under my clothes. Once that decision was made it seemed to affect normal life as a man. I felt very inadequate and incapable of being a man in the bedroom.

Now that I I have lived this lifestyle I honestly don't think I can stop being a sissy baby. It's even hard for me to not wear a pink diaper despite knowing that a plain white diaper is what I should be in sometimes. Does anyone else have sissy desires that are this strong or am I all alone in this?

Not at all Mark.  I used to wear all the time till I got married the sissy in me I felt got taken away.  Although it was my choice to get married now I am single again in just now starting to get back to my old ways well I never lost it just hid it real well.  Now I am working 8 hours a night by myself and get home and I instantly change and do what I always loved doing. I just found this site tonight and I thought I was the only one that thought like you. I'm just getting to get a few sissy clothes and baby onesie's together and I feel so much better when I am at home doing whatever just the way I do.  Please contact me if you wish would love to talk to you about it

5 hours ago, Mo. Baby boy said:

Not at all Mark.  I used to wear all the time till I got married the sissy in me I felt got taken away.  Although it was my choice to get married now I am single again in just now starting to get back to my old ways well I never lost it just hid it real well.  Now I am working 8 hours a night by myself and get home and I instantly change and do what I always loved doing. I just found this site tonight and I thought I was the only one that thought like you. I'm just getting to get a few sissy clothes and baby onesie's together and I feel so much better when I am at home doing whatever just the way I do.  Please contact me if you wish would love to talk to you about it

A lot has changed since that post.  I wear diapers permanently now and more often than not they are pink.  My wife complety has accepted me as her baby girl underneath my clothes and in the bedroom.  My wife did have a boyfriend to take care of her womanly needs but he has now abandoned her.  She said she loves me as her lil girl because I am so much nicer.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes!!!  It's such a great feelin to be able t to slip into a little sissy diaper all that and the feel a lot of baby powder and diapers are just overwhelming.   Than the feel of the wettin is sends me over the edge.  Thanks for replying 

• 1 year later...

Once a sissy always a sissy...I certainly hope so! I’ve been wearing feminine things for most of my life! Love the color pink especially panties and bras. Found my mothers sanitary napkins many years ago and had to find out how it felt to wear them. They were so thick and soft and looked so pretty when worn with that cute little belt that we used back then. And they felt great between my hairless, sissy looking legs. I graduated to diapers when technology was able to make napkins and pads so much thinner! I started wearing diapers because they filled a void, now I wear them for their intended purpose! 

I do not know how true that is. As Joanne said, may LG's were mislabelled as Sissy and just accepted it without question. At one time Little Girl and Sissy were lumped together. There is a thread here "How Did You Become a Little Girl?". Many so-called sissies report liking "girly" things in their own right, andfeelings. Those are as far from sissiness as it gets. One of the things was a group aversion by LG's to diapers until the Very Little Girl came along for whom diapers were a part of her world. The net result is that a few years ago, there started to be a divergence between Little Girl and Sissy and some "Sissy"s discovered that were Little Girls and came over. I was never "Sissy" since I felt that using the things I loved in that setting was demeaning of girls and, by extension, of me personally because I liked girl things and feelings. However, given that, at the time, this was the only forum discussing Little Girl things, I came over here

Now what I find amazing is how many Sissies there are who are around my age. DPF did not even recognize Sissy on the roster and Carolyn's had a single page, "Be A Sissy!", devoted to this with about 3 items; heavily riffled "sissy panties" which had been around and called that since the early 1960's that I know of, a crinoline or petti and some pantaloons and that was it. I never eaven saw any sissy culture until I got here. Mostly what I had seen was some confused kind of girl thing and "sissy" applied to Little Girls, Transveisties and Transgender, which made no sense to me

I guess "Once a Sissy, Always A Sissy" applies if you say that the ones who left were something else, unknown at the time, but never were Sissies, then left as new categories opened up, became more well-defined, more inclusinv or more widespread