LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me and my brother (with anyone2)

Danny

I look at my son and nod "Okay honey whatever you say" she says smiling at him

Dan looks at his brother "yeah that's fine little bro, I just need to get some work done"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan goes back into his room, and gets one of the nappies out of the pack and it feels really comfy, he makes sure his door is locked before undressing and makes sure that he doesn't make the nappy crinkle too much

Logan decides he is going to do a livestream. So he presses the share button on his controller and then select broadcast gameplay.

He then select broadcast on Twitch and then he checks his settings before plugging his microphone into the controller. Then he clicks on start broadcast and it starts. 

His brother gets a notification on his phone saying Ferret Kingdom is now live 

Stacey decides what she wants to order from the pizza place but as she is about to call them up to order the food. She realises she doesn't know what her other son wants. So she goes upstairs and towards his bedroom before trying to open the door but realising it is locked for some reason. She then knocks on the door instead.

Logan starts welcoming people into the channel as a lot of his viewers start watching and he talks to them.

Dan hears his mom and panics a little "mom is that you? i'm doing homework, whats up?" I say, panicking as I get some trousers on over my nappy and hides the open packet somewhere where they won't be found

"can I have pepperoni please mom, with some garlic bread, wedges and some sauces please" comes the reply from inside as Dan frantically tries to get dressed so that his mom wont get suspicious

"I don't think I have enough money to order you all that for you but I will see what I can get us. Also I would like you to come down and lay the table for me and keep an eye on the door because I've got to go and collect a parcel from the Post Office"  she says waiting for a reply.

Logan is still live streaming and is having a great time.

*I get dressed and make sure the nappies are hidden*

"yeah that's fine, I can give you some money" I say as I hand mom some money for the food and follow you downstairs

"well thanks for the money but I'm paying by card on the phone" she says giving back your money to you before she goes downstairs and gets the home phone. She then Dials the number for the pizza place in  town which does deliveries. 

Logan decides to end the Livestream and then stops the broadcast from his console before putting down the controller and going to see if Dan is still in his room or not. 

He notices the door is open and no one is in there so even though he knew he shouldn't go into his brother's room without permission he does so anyway because his brother hardly ever let him in his room.

Luckily she she is too focused on thinking about what she has to order to notice much at all. A man answers the phone, she tells him what she would like to order and then gives her credit details at the end. Before hanging up and putting the phone back. 

She then grabbed her coat and keys before going out and walking into town to the post office.

Logan start exploring his brother's room and is very excited since he hardly ever got to see it

Dan sits on the sofa and watches the TV, knowing his diapers will be kept safe when his brother is occupied with his technology and his mom is out at the post office

Logan is looking around Dan's room when suddenly he comes across the packet of diapers. He looks at them for a couple of minutes and doesn't quite understand why his brother has them in the first place. So he decides to pick up the packet and go downstairs with them. 

I am sitting watching TV when I notice you coming in and holding my packet of diapers

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? I told you not to go in my room without permission!" I say, and I don't look happy as I snatch the packet of diapers from you, and goes up to my room and locks the door and locks the diapers away somewhere you won't find them

"I know but you've been acting suspicious ever since you came home and now I know why. Plus the hiding space wasn't that good  mum could have easily found them" Logan says before watching you go upstairs.

He then goes upstairs  shortly afterwards and knocks on your door "look I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have gone in your room but I do promise I won't tell mom about them" Logan says 

Opens the door and you're facing me

"Yeah but you should have asked me before coming into my room! You know that bro. Even mom says you should always ask"

I scoff a bit "You always snitch on me! Why should I believe you?"

"she does go in your room sometimes without your permission. Though she would rather you didn't know about that"he says. 

"With certain things yes but this would just be embarrassing for you if I told mom I highly doubt she would believe me anyway"  he replies.

"It's different because she's a parent, and I know she would only go in there when she knows I don't mind"

looks at you "not unless she actually came to me and checked if I was wearing one, she would hear the crinkling"

"true yeah but what about if she did find them can you imagine trying to explain that?" Logan asks.

"I don't think she would do that because that would be getting in your personal space now wouldn't it. Have you got one on now and if so did she hear them when you went downstairs?" Logan asks another question.

Looks at you "I do have a response if she does find out. And they do feel nice"

I pull the back of my trousers down and the diaper is sticking out of the top "They feel nice and comfy"

I go back downstairs and waits for the pizzas to come