LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It was cruel and unsightly. It made no sense why this should happen or why anyone would volunteer themselves to be a part of such a gruesome show.

Reality TV had always been popular and had served as a pass time for everyone to watch, enjoy and even indulged but everything tends to get boring after a while.

It took a couple of years to get through parliament but with enough votes, twisting and bending of the rules and applying fear as it's main tactic the legalisation got through.

People no longer committed much crime anymore in fear of appearing on reality TV. 

People in prison were scared shitless.  Would they get chosen? And if so when? 

My name is Janet. 

My crime wasn't really a crime or anything really but they needed people in prison to keep the numbers up and to get cash from the stations. 

The station would buy a set amount of prisoners and the prison and local government would get a huge lump sum of cash.  

I managed to win thanks to the public vote and my survival skills.  The ones that don't win would be pitted against each other in another show and another and another.  It didn't seem that bad but it was.  

I had failed to win over the public's affection and hearts in the first two weeks which meant that I had to fight to the death against the other person with the lowest number of votes in a wrestling ring or sometimes a deadly obstacle course. 

The only others to survive along with me was whoever came in second and third place but they would be moved onto a new TV show for rating purposes. 

I on the other-hand would 'win' my freedom by being bought by someone that I had no knowledge about.

I had figured out something early on the show that I was on that the public seemed to love my desperation and unfortunately my humiliation as well.  I had killed someone so I could live and stay on the show.  The horror had caused me to wet myself during the night but in the morning I was called to the 'room' to receive a gift from a adoring fan of mine.

It was a hand-written letter.  It was so sweet that I openly cried because I couldn't remember the last time anyone ever said something so kind to me.  I learnt then that the way to win and get out was to show weakness not strength even if that meant pissing myself on TV or worse. 

I was 'won' and bought by the very same woman that had wrote my very first fan letter. 

"Whose my stinky girl." 

I stare up at a woman who I only knew as mama.  At least I hadn't been turned into a sex-slave or worse but the thick diaper around my tush wasn't something I had thought of when I imagined the future nor the overly frilly bonnet on the top of my head blocking my vision or the cute night-dress that was made of cotton to keep me warm.

The woman was strong and I was light and easy to pick up.  They made sure to alter all the winners to what the winning buyer wanted.  I had to go through several examinations and experiments but now I was no bigger then a ten year old.  My body was a little chubby then it should be but mama wanted me to have some 'meat' on my bones so I could resemble a baby better.   

Mama enjoyed changing my age through a machine that she had been giving by the hospital.  Each week would bring about a different age-set but that depended on mama's mood.   

"My poor baby," said mama, "you still have nightmares, huh?" 

I would always have nightmares but I didn't say anything to mama and simply held onto her while she bounced me all the way to the changing table and what was now my life. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • 4 weeks later...