LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Pipe Smokers Out There?

It struck me as being very Freudian that instead of using a pacifier, I am a pipe smoker. I have been for over forty years.  My idea of a pleasant summer week end would be sitting around all diapered up, pipe lit, and a good book.

on and off for several years, i have a small collection of pipes. mostly churchwardens/gandalf pipes and some old gruyere garantie style pipes of various sizes. plus a few shorter more standard styles, the names slip me right now. 

i'm not much of a reader, i mostly read how-to's and nonfiction stuff. but i do like to sit and ponder life's ponderables, or just sit in a quiet, almost meditation of sorts when i have a pipe. also with a nice glass of bowmore 15 scotch or a nice heavier beer to go with it all. ideally all this in a thick, wonderful diaper, in a comfy chair, feet up, by a lovely fire staring out the window at rain or snow falling. 

I've got a churchwarden just for completeness, but I prefer the bents, mostly scandanavians.

My favorite tobaccos are the Solani (BLUE) 369 and a blend I make up myself of the McClelland 5105 stoved virginia and a green river burley.

• Like 1

After sitting on our back porch in the cold smoking I was looking at the hot tub and said...damn!   That became my favorite place to smoke.

Actually, when I was having a lot of stress at work and a reasonable commute, I started smoking the pipe on the way into work.

I worked with a pipe smoker once. He smoked a custom mix of chocolate and old rubbers, and the stink from the pipe smoke itself was as nothing compared to the foul stench of his ashtray.

On 12/19/2017 at 9:38 PM, willnotwill said:

I've got a churchwarden just for completeness, but I prefer the bents, mostly scandanavians.

My favorite tobaccos are the Solani (BLUE) 369 and a blend I make up myself of the McClelland 5105 stoved virginia and a green river burley.

I've gone the whole gamut, beginning with the usual cherry flavored blends, and other aromatics, then to Enlgish/Balkan blends (latakia/Virginia and or Burley/Turkish). Smoked the English blends for years. Just within the last say three to five years, I've switched to Virginia/Perique blends. They're a little sweet, but not cloying, a little spicy, but not too peppery, and a little earthy, but not that camel barn aroma of some English/Balkan blends