LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does It Mean?

BabyJune

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so beyond paranoia about what I'm into, what IS someone going to say if they discover ME at a diaper site? And, I am so beyond the smoke that they "just happened upon it while surfing one day". Yeah, and I fell off the turnip truck yesterday... :| Plus, since I'm my own boss - I'll leave it at that - if someone chooses to "out" me, they'd better have a damned good reason, be a generally pretty nasty MF AND be financially secure enough to deal with the lawsuit I'll lay on 'em for slander of character... ! !

So, I can try and be devious - or not.

Tom. That's my name. 49461. That's my zip code. You can either look up where that's at OR if you know where it is, and you're close, and you're a DL, especially, and you'd entertain maybe meeting face to face someday, then I've made it easy to consider contacting me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I got the name Spynz from a fire tribe I used to be in (besides my wife and family thats what everyone calls me), and I use the name Chloe Starr as my drag name

• 4 weeks later...

I chose the FWA, because that is our Fort Wayne, Indiana airport code. From my 17 years experience as a mommy, I know a lot of adult babies travel for work. I decided to put our airport code together with who I love to be, and that is a mommy.

• 2 weeks later...

I was originally Hachimaki, which I took from the manga/anime Planetes, which was also the profile pic for a long time. (I have 4 of the 5 books along with the complete series on DVD.). But when I had problems with the e-mail that was tied to, I simply chose the name astrodiaper, because, well, astronauts wear diapers and I wanted to be one when I grew up. (Still do. Would be awesome to go to space camp, but alas, life gets in the way.)

Well my first name is Aaron and my cousin from Australia as a nickname called me azza, after a guy with the same name from big brother years ago. the 554 came when setting up my email

"Christine" always did things to me ever since I was 5 and I felt that it was part of me somewhere and "Daryle" is the feminine of "Daryl" which sounds pretty girlish anyway and "anne", all of these are Frnech-Canadian. It is a real name. Paradise is also a French name and seems girlish

Some doctorL I do not remember who, told me that it was either "Christine" or "Phredd"

You mean it is NOT Olaf? Yumpin' Yiminy; I ban be so disappointed

• 1 year later...

Mine is the nickname my mother used to call me when I was little.

Jilly Poo.

I had wanted Jilly Bean but it was taken. Also thought of the nickname they called me in school after I had an accident in 6 the grade but Puddles has too many bad memories

Brian is my first name and I took on Baby to try and turn a negative into a positive.

Much like people did with nerd or gay, it started out as a negative. They embraced it instead and made it mean something that defines who they are but in a good way. And so it is with an adult being called a baby, at least for me it is.

Well, I love love love love L-O-VVVVEEEE Wakko from Animaniacs. I wish I were him sometimes xD. HE'S TOO CUTE I CANNOT HANDLE EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM, I THINK I'M MELTING, IS THAT A THING? DO PEOPLE MELT FROM CUTE?!

• 2 months later...

I chose the name "Rachel" long before I actually transitioned--in my mid-twenties, in fact, because I'm fond of old-fashioned names--it was a tossup between "Rachel" and "Sarah" for awhile. My mother chose my middle name, amazingly enough. My original choice was "Evelyn", in honor of a cerebral-palsied psychologist and author named Evelyn West Ayrault. I think I like Emily much better, though--it goes better with "Rachel", and the fact it came from my mother made it special.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a cheerleader in high school. I joined because of a dare, and stated because I liked the bows. I'm not a baby, and diapers aren't always part of my life, so I used something that was. After I shaved my head, I couldn't wear Bows and Ribbons, just like after I potty trained I couldn't wear diapers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...