LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Please enjoy XD. Give it a like if you did! Credit for the Diaper Dimension setting goes to Princesspottypants of course~)

Quincy lounges in the backseat of a luxurious executive town car absently spinning a book of matches between her pinched fingers. She flips it open to check the number scribbled inside. It had been memorized instantly of course, but reviewing it helped to pass the time and ease her hungry anticipation.

She peered out her passenger-side window, watching the black rippling waterfront lap against the docks, city lights shinning like yellow-orange orbs on its moving surface. A slight twinge inside her answers this alluring view, a small pressure building below, but she soundly ignores it, cursing her weak genetics. 

It was illegal to have been driven to this job in such a fashion. The regulatory carseat sat empty next to her, but legality meant very little to Quincy. This was how she had learned to survive in the Amazon’s world, and luckily, she was very good at it. 

“Almost New Year’s.” Her driver commented, glancing at her in the rearview. Quincy only responded by lighting the final match in the book with a one-handed flick, letting it burn up the thin cardboard to then drop and fizzle against the leftover ice in her glass. She opened the door, no childlock to stop her, and stepped into the cold night. Showtime. 

She had been trained; not like the other drooling idiots of her kind, but by an Amazon who knew how to hone her very particular set of skills. Ones that used her size to her advantage. In this case, a cargo vessel’s ventilation system became as easy to navigate as a Little’s playground. A snap of her wrist anchored her rappel and she lowered herself on the thin line, barely strained by her weight, into the cargo hold below. 

Container 343Y...The cameras were taken care of and it was shocking how few crew were required to operate these enormous  ships. She walked between the towering rows like she owned the place, which in a moment she would; at least a small piece of it. 

Finding the container, she cut the lock and shoved her mechanized wedge to leverage the gap. The seal cracked, a hiss, then a blind punch shocked her senses. She staggered back, dropping her tool with a clang, her eyes watering as searing chemicals burnt up her nostrils forcing her to cough, gag, grow faint. She turned, collapsed, and was forced to crawl; her small black-gloved hand reaching up for her escape line, but darkeness over took her, and she was powerless to stop it. She grew numb then to her horror everything inside her relaxed; a warm stream began seeping through the fabric of her panties, quickly growing soaking wet and puddling around her.

“Well, well, well.” A voice intoned above her, sneering. “I thought I smelled a rat.” A heeled toe nudges Quincy’s side, rolling her off of her pooled, yellow-tinted accident. “A lost little kitty found her way inside? Poor thing’s so nervous she’s forgotten her house training.” 

Quincy mewled helplessly against the effects of the drugged gas, struggling to move.

“Nuh-uh. Don’t struggle, babygirl,” the Amazon admonished. “That dose won’t wear off for much longer. I was wondering where my things were walking off to; I almost thought my ships had sprung a leak! But oh don’t worry honey, Mommy will take good care of all of her baby’s little leaks...”

Floor to ceiling windows frame the twinkling city skyline. The top story penthouse was dim, cool, and inside, Quincy awakens. Her arms were held motionless by her shoulders, rubber padding crackling beneath her with every squirm, faint whiffs of baby powder and something fouler floated in the air. She attempts to stretch, her legs spreading accompanied by soft thick crinkling, but kept still by restraints, a rubber bulb obstructed her mouth when she tested her aching jaw. She tries to force the rubber out only to feel pressure against the back of her head from the strap keeping it in place. A silhouette of the Amazon settles into view, leaning above her, shushing gently, a possessive hand checking the front of the diaper, pressing squarely between Quincy’s legs. The Amazon chuckled knowingly as she felt the padding squish beneath her fingers. She could see the wetness indicator smeared and lower portions darkened from a helpless wetting and messy accident just as she had planned. Fireworks colored the sky above the city, flashing intermittent colors into the darkened room. 

“Happy New Year’s, babygirl.” The Amazon purred surveying her new hapless luxury toy. “Finding a Little of my own...of your sophistication...may make this my best New Year’s Night ever...” She leans forward, her full breasts aching for release, and presses a kiss against Quincy’s pacifier in a lovingly mocking gesture. Her breath then travels, settling against Quincy’s ear as she whispers, “Mother Time can tell her Baby New Year tinkled and dritied her diaper,” she tittered then chuckles, darkly smug. “Don’t worry, babygirl, Mommy’s here, and her resolution is to change her Little girl’s diapers three hundred and sixty five days of the year...” 

Archived