LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Fixing pants

Howdy21

What are your experiences with Abena "fixing pants"? Use with a disposable? Cloth? With plastic pants?

I just bought several pair and can't wait to try them out. What a crazy "hobby"! (if that's what it is?)

I have a couple pair and really like the way they keep my disposable diaper in place.  They compress the diaper a bit and hold a disposable closer to the body so they decrees the infamous diaper bulge, not a lot, but it does help.  They seem to help with leaks around the legs as the diaper isn't allowed to pull away.  I did dye one pair a royal blue, but have to say the material didn't hold the dye very well.  After about six washings I had a nice baby blue which was fine by me.  Probably the greatest thing is they last forever!  I think I purchased mine about 4 years ago from XPMedical and the elastic is still working just fine.

What a crazy "hobby"  ---  I'd go with obsession

I own ten pair and wear them everyday.  They definately help hide the infamous diaper bulge.  As said above they prevent your diaper from sagging which helps prevent leaks.  The only downside I see in them is if you pull them up too high they have tendancy to penetrate the leg gather of your diaper and they will get wet from your pee pee.  I am able to wear Rearz Princess diapers at work because I wear these fixing pants.  Another thing is they are very durable.  I have washed them over and over and they remain in remarkably good shape.  Well worth the purchase, you will not regret buying them.

1 hour ago, Howdy21 said:

So will you describe what you have here and where you bought them?

Sure.  Bottom left and top right are my Abena fixing pants in size Large.  They were purchased at XP Medical for $14.95 a pair.  In the middle are GaryWear Active PUL Incontinence Briefs (Basically the plastic panties I wear) in blush color size Large.  Bottom right are the same briefs in white.  These can be purchased at LL Medico for $24.99.  ($1 off each pair in you buy three, $2 off each pair if you buy 6)  These by far are the most comfortable incontinence brief you will find.  They promote that these go better with thinner disposable diapers but I can attest that they work great with thick Rearz Princess diapers.  Top left is a pair of DuraSoft TrimFit 2 plastic panties in pink, size large.  These are tighter and designed for use with disposables.  I purchased them at Fetware for $15.95.  Underneath them is a pair of white No-wick Cloud plastic panties made by Gary in size Large.  They  can be purchased at Fetware for  $16.95.

9 hours ago, xander.williams said:

Good, but not as good as they used to be. XP used to sell a cotton version I loved,  hot I can’t find them in the US anymore.

The ones I bought a year ago are made of cotton from XP and I just checked XPs website and they still sell them.

This is off the subject, Howdy, but the very first time I saw your user name something struck me as funny.  I thought if you messed in your diaper you would be "Howdy Doody!"  Back on the subject.  Many years ago I had some mesh pants that companies put out when disposable pads were huge and like a diaper without the side panels.  Depends came out with them when they first started making adult diapers but those had elastic straps on each side and you would button them to the diaper pad.  Then some companies came up with the idea of these really streachy mesh pants. When you looked at them you would think they made a mistake and they were baby sized.  When you put them on, though, they streached way out and were adult sized and perfect for holding your diaper or pad close to your body.  You would put them on, then put on the pad and pull the mesh pants up and it would hold the pad in place really well.  Back then it was when most disposable diapers had padding in the side panels and were plastic backed and I think this was an alternative to actual tape on diapers to be more discreet.  With diapers and pads evolving over the past 40 years, I don't know how many people still use the mesh pants anymore, but a lot of mail order incontinence suppliers still sell them.  They worked very well, but these days I just wear regular underpants over my disposable diaper if I need to at home.  The rare times I'm out of town shopping I wear plastic pants over my diapers for added protection and those, with my jeans help hold my diaper tight enough.

I honestly think these are a must if you want to try and be discreet while wearing a thicker diaper at work.  When wearing a thinner diaper it is as if you are not even wearing a diaper at all.  I really think our community should hear more about them.  I am often times asked by even seasoned ABDL's what are fixing pants.

28 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I honestly think these are a must if you want to try and be discreet while wearing a thicker diaper at work.  When wearing a thinner diaper it is as if you are not even wearing a diaper at all.  I really think our community should hear more about them.  I am often times asked by even seasoned ABDL's what are fixing pants.

Learning that fixing pants were available was something new to me. They make just so much sense. Like you this takes some of the concern about wearing at work.