LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

losing control?

babygirl237

As I hear that's natural. The muscles which help you hold it in are trained from habit to respond to that kind of intent from your subconscious. If you are purposely wearing and wetting, the natural response would be to stop wasting the energy to hold it in more and succumb to pressure more easily. That's a wild guess though

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it can effect things. A year or so after I let my wife know I liked diapers her part of our agreement kept me diapered for just over three months only free for work. I could remove them on the way to work, but had to be diapered before I got home. With a couple diaper days at work. That was a first for me being diapered at work. I have a small bladder anyway and always got short warning when to go. After a couple months I found out when not diapered my urgency and time to make the toilet had reduced. I also found my body just let go and wet the moment after I put a diaper on after work even if I peed on the way out. I only had one small accident in the car when I was napping after this. After I went back to just bedtime diapers it got better for me again.

My shy bladder makes it really hard for me to lose control.   Also, I only wear like two times a week since I work the night shift in retail.   Thus making it kind of hard for me to wear that much and if there is somebody in the bathroom I just can't go period.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wear often enough to where I've had accidents...but I usually wear to bed about 3 to 4 times a week, sometimes more sometimes less...but compared to when I started wearing regularly about 10 years ago, it's amazing how easy it is for me to let go and wet my diaper...I can remember when I first started, I had to really push and strain just to get any sort of flow going...now, I wake up, get into a comfortable position, and let go without a second thought. I'm sure if I wore more frequently, I'd be subject to a lot of the same things others have experienced (accidents, bedwetting, etc.)

• 6 months later...

after my ex got me wearing full time...it was only about 6 weeks before I started noticing I was having times where I suddenly found myself wetting without any real warning....by the end of 8-10 weeks, it was happening fairly regularly..   (but I was already waking up wet every morning - been a bedwetter since i was 9...it's been like years since i woke up dry....)

I've been wearing about 60 percent of the time now I certainly feel my bladder becoming weaker its been one of my long time fantasys to become incontinent and several of my fantasys have all ready fulfilled themselves and I enjoyed it I'm not going to go out of my way to lose control but I won't make any effort whatsoever to keep it either I told my girlfriend about it she agreed that I should just let nature take its course and enjoy the ride this month I've already wet the bed 5 times which my not sound like a lot but before this month I had only had three accedintal bed wettings in the prior 22 years of my life so it's quite significant for me but my girlfriend has been extremely supportive all the way she thinks I'm adorable in my diapers and loves babying me its a dream come true 

If you are an "adult baby", does a baby have any control? So,  you are getting your wish. If you let a muscle go flaccid by disuse, it loses it's strength; have you never heard of "getting out of shape". It probably also shrinks a bit as it loses mass. it is doubtful that you will recover that mass and strength as an adult without special treatment

I've been 24/7 for a little over a year now and although I haven't had a full daytime accident I do have trouble holding completely and spurt slowly wetting myself so now I need to make sure I wear protection. I do however wake up wet a lot without knowing when it happened. I love it and have reached an "I don't care" phase even if I leak. When you are in public most people don't even notice or care unless you just full on wet your pants with no diaper. That I have not done other than being at the park with my dog wearing camo shorts.

September 30th will be a year in diapers permanently for me.  During this time I have developed different symptoms of urinary control reduction but at this point I would definitely say I have not lost control completely of my bladder.  My goal is to become completely unpotty trained with no control but I promise you achieving this takes a lot of hard work and determination.

Spending a lot of time in diapers definitely does allow you to wet much easier and in different positions.  I guess the ultimate way to determine if you have lost control by wearing diapers is to not wear them.  If your pants get wet there is your answer.

On 12/19/2017 at 10:38 AM, babygirl237 said:

As I start to wear more often, I realize sometimes I have accidents.  Like without really noticing.  Luckily they've happened at home.  Has anyone else had this?  If so did you do anything about it?

No don’t just let it flow into your diaper 

After first being put into diapers it was a little while until I lost bladder control.  It was bothersome at first.  After a while I did not mind it.  I knew that it meant that I would be changed by my wife after I hada accident.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I have noticed since I am now almost 2 years of 24/7.  I bed wet almost every night in my sleep now.  There have also been times when I have been doing air out time without a diaper for a short while at home and I suddenly get the urge to go and I cannot hold it back or stop the flow.

I notice that when im whearing diapers that I wet more often.   I'm surprised how I fell a real strong urge to pee but only pee a little.....but dont have any problems  when in my big boy underwhere...... its defentaly a mental thing