LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I became an Executive Toy Parts 1-9 (end)

Les Lea

woah, that's one is one scary ending. 

So let me get this straight,  Charlie had a brief moment of clarity and push his "Daddy" off the cliff and into the water? Man that sucks...

While I loved the story, that ending is just horrifying. I can't tell if "Daddy" was killed by accident or if he expect it to happen. Geeze..so many mixed emotions to this..

Gotta know if this story has an epilogue. Just a sad ending to leave Charlie all alone like that. 

Thanks for your comments I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I hope it wasn't too traumatic for anyone?

I deliberately left the ending open so that each reader could fill in their own epilogue should they desire. :)

No beating around the bush with this story it was action packed from the very beginning and it continues on even after the story has ended. I have to admit that while I was a bit shocked at Charlie’s actions at the end, I was kind of glad to see Bronislav get what he deserved. I didn’t care much for how he was using people for his gratification. I hope Charlie has a nice life with that new woman and her husband. 

• 5 years later...

Hi Keith

Glad you found one of my old stories.

Unfortunately, I have no plans to continue a 'what happened next' sequel.

I know there are quite a few of mine (and others) stories towards the back pages of the 'completed' section and hope you find some extra good stuff there.

All the best and thanks for your comment.😊

Les