LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Cartoons

AlluneedisLuvs

Christmas is just not complete without those Christmas Cartoons and Animations. Even today they can bring me back to that happy place as a kid. Throw on some Grinch or Charlie Brown  and I'm in little space instantly...what's everyone's fav Christmas cartoon 

in no real order 

1. The Grinch who stole Christmas 

2. Grandma got run over by a reindeer 

3. ''Twas the night before Christmas 

What Cartoons bring out the little in each of you

• Like 1

I am in agreement with your list, although the song from 2 gets annoying when it's stuck in your head for weeks on end. I can add one or two that I like to watch around this time of year.

1. Disney's The Little Matchgirl (while not strickly Christmas themed, there is a Christmas tree in it. It's a sad little short, but I do love the animation and music in it. You can find it on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib32vvxBoV4

2. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A Hearthswarming Tail (This is an episode from the 6th season of MLP: FiM. It is a pony retelling of A Christmas Carrol, and makes me smile every time I see it).

18 hours ago, AlluneedisLuvs said:

Christmas is just not complete without those Christmas Cartoons and Animations. Even today they can bring me back to that happy place as a kid. Throw on some Grinch or Charlie Brown  and I'm in little space instantly...what's everyone's fav Christmas cartoon 

in no real order 

1. The Grinch who stole Christmas 

2. Grandma got run over by a reindeer 

3. ''Twas the night before Christmas 

What Cartoons bring out the little in each of you

Grandma got run over by a reindeer is one of my favorites in recent years!  Let me add 

A nightmare before Christmas

I know it's cliche, but "A Charlie Brown Christmas" always puts me in the Christmas mood. Not including specials, the Christmas episode of "Hey Arnold!" is just straight-up one of the best Christmas episodes of any TV show ever. I cry every time at the ending.

• Like 1

Charlie Brown Christmas, Grinch, Rudolph Red Nose Reindeer and 3 others that many may not have even heard about, especially anyone younger that 45.  There was a children's show in Chicago in the 1960's called Garfield Goose and Friends.  Google it.  Garfield Goose was a hand puppet and had his friends such as Rhomburg Rabbet, Beauregard Burnside III (hound dog), Macentosh Mouse and others.  The hose was Fraiser Thomas and he was supposed to be the Prime Minister of a fictitious country that Garfield Goose was the king of.  Through out the show Frasier Thomas would interact with the puppets and in between interaction he would show cartoons like Clutch Cargo, Sinbad Junior and others.

Always around Christmas time he would show 3 old black and white Christmas cartoons.  My favorite was The 3 Dwarfs, better known as Hardrock Cocoa And Joe.  This cartoon was maybe 2 minutes long and showed animation of Santa Clause taking off from the North Pole, flying all night in his sleigh with reindeer and the 3 dwarfs Hardrock Cocoa and Joe with the song playing.  Then he showed Frosty The Snowman which was also about 2 minutes long and the last one was Suzy Snowflake.  They are one great childhood memory around Christmas time and all 3 cartoons can be viewed on YouTube.

definitely have to agree with others here with grinch, the old rankin-bass stop-motion cartoons, charlie brown and hey arnold. but also can't forget a garfield christmas special, rocko's modern christmas, and a few others, i'm missing right now.

one that me and my g/f discovered last xmas, and quckly became a favorite, is arthur christmas. definitely a fun movie!!