LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need a little help

Chrisdiapersbaby

Question

So a couple of weeks ago I broke up with my ex who hated diapers and I loved them but she tolyme not to wear them now that she's gone my brain and body still won't put a diaper on no matter how bad I want to ive even ask people to yell at me and force me to wear them but nobody would what do I do?

2 answers to this question

I would chill out for a bit, and let you head clear. Just go about your regular life. If you truly are a diaper fetish person, the need to wear them will return. And if your ex has gone, let it be so. It seems, she couldn't except you, for who you are anyway. You will find someone else, hopefully someone who can understand. Be yourself, and be honest, be honest to your own self too.   

• Like 1

I think you need to reevaluate yourself & find out who you are & who you want to be. It sucks that your girl couldn't understand you, but you say that even though she's gone she still holds some kind of power over you? That's a sign you are uncertain in your own identity. That's nothing to be ashamed of, we spend our whole lives trying to figure out who we are. And asking for help is a good first step in finding yourself.

If you want to talk about this in more detail privately feel free to shoot me a message. I'm a very open-minded guy, so I can promise not to be judgemental. I'm here for you, Chris. Whenever you need me.