LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Time Daycare (aka DTA rewritten) Ch 4+5

After the great story loss of '17 I was unsure what to do with this.  I had the original first draft of the story but it's littered with issues as it was the first draft and there were a lot of changes along the way.  I was thinking of just making a sequel to DTA but without the first story it didn't feel right.  I have decided to do a rewrite of the story and fix some issues that was in the story before as well as add in some parts and maybe chapters for characters that I had planned to do more with but got skipped over (Crystal being one of them).  Can't say how fast these updates will come out, I want to get it done but it's more a side project then anything I'm focusing on.

Chapter 1: Little Time Daycare

LITTLE TIME DAYCARE was written in large letters over the entrance of the building.  The building had seen better days itself, it was in need of some general landscaping and basic repairs.  Bryce had always thought daycares for littles made a great deal of money so it seemed strange to her that this one seemed so underfunded.  Her "Mommy" kept patting her thickly diapered bottom as she was carried inside, though Bryce wasn't sure if this was in a strange attempt to comfort her or a way to show her dominance she wasn't sure but she was sure she didn't like it.

As they approached the front deck and young amazon women greeted them, "Welcome to Little Time Daycare, how can I help you?"

"I'm Jessica Mills, I have an appointment today." Her smiling captor answered.  The inside of the building did look better then the outside but it still seemed a older and a bit more warn down then she had thought it would be.  On the other had she had never been inside a daycare for Littles like herself so maybe they were all like this.  The lobby was almost a large triangular room with a door leading to the left and right.  However where the point of the room would have been it flattened out and about half way up the wall it was glass to the ceiling and a figure was standing there looking down on them.  The figure was clearly another female amazon, she seemed to touch her ear for a moment and a voice came over some kind of intercom that was in the lobby.

"Sarah please see Ms. Mills to my office."

The young Amazon came out from behind the desk, she had a knee length skirt that matched her blouse.  She opened the door on her right and lead them through into the main daycare area.  The room looked like any other daycare one might see, however there seemed to be no amazon children just Littles, clearly diapered Littles at that.  None of them wore much else at that, short dresses or skirts for the girls but it did nothing to hide the amazingly think diapers.  The boys and some of the girls wore nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper, if they were lucky many were naked save for their diapers.  It had only been a minute and Bryce already felt like she had entered hell.  The far left wall was almost all glass letting everyone see outside and let people walking by see all the Littles, Bryce wasn't sure if this was a daycare or a Little store or both. 

"Oh, I've never seen so many Littles in one place before."  Jessica was beaming at all the Littles playing.  "Why do you only take Littles and not Amazon children?"

"Mrs. Jacobson believes it's better to keep Amazon children and Littles apart in daycare.  Littles don't group up but amazons do and many times amazon children will look down on Littles even if they're part of their own family.  Since amazon children will grow up it makes more sense for a daycare to cater to their growth which is something we don't need."

"So it's a cost cutting measure?"

Sarah stopped and looked at the Littles. "Somewhat.  We have a different approach to little care then other daycares as you may know."

Sarah took them to the right side of the room to the back left corner there was a door.  The receptionist lead them into a room in the center of the building into what looked like a lunch room in this back half with a storage area in the front.  There was only one robo nanny in this room who seemed busy with someone Bryce, couldn't tell what.  They were taken to an elevator in the back and made their way to the second floor.  This room was amazing, the second floor was one giant office and looked down onto both sides of the daycare at once.  While the left side of the building she had seen was a "normal" Little daycare the other seemed a little off.  There was a small room in the corner with a number of cribs with cords hanging from them, though Bryce couldn't get a better look as her "Mommy" was quickly moving into the middle of the room to sake this new Amazon's hand.

"Ms. Mills it's so nice to finally meet you in person," The amazon said.  "This must be little Bryce, she is such a cutie.  Are you ready for all the fun your going to have here?"  Bryce couldn't tell if the amazon expected her to answer as many didn't but she answered anyway in a sarcastic tone, "Loads."

A quick swat on her padded butt made her yelp which was followed by, "Don't be rude Little Bee."

Their host laughed and asked Ms. Mills to sit, which she did setting Bryce on the ground at her feet.  Bryce quickly moved to the window showing the right side of the building, she needed to scope the area while she could and didn't know how long her "Mommy" wouldn't be watching her.  "Thank you for meeting with me Mrs. Jacobson, I am really hoping you can help," Ms Mills began.  "Bryce is a great girl, I love her but she is still a "free range" little lets say.  I only adopted her 3 weeks ago and in the time she has attempted to escape almost every day, I'm at my wits end."  Jessica took a deep breath, looking over at Bryce to make sure she wasn't getting into any trouble.  "To be honest I had never heard of this daycare before I got the call, how did you know to call me?"

Nodding her head Mrs. Jacobson answered, "Trade secret my dear.  As you may have notice we only take in Littles and not amazons children for our daycare.  I believe that all Littles can be happy babies, you just have to give them a chance.  Most daycare's want to force that on Littles as they are handling too much at once."  Mrs. Jacobson took a sip of her coffee.  "I understand you don't want to use normal hypnosis."

"Yes, while I could use hypnosis to regress her into a baby she wouldn't be my little baby anymore.  I still want my Little Bee to be...herself but to accept being the baby she is and not always trying to run away, I want her to be happy with me.  All the research I have read said I need to punish her into being a baby or regress her with hypnosis but I don't want to hurt her.  She has an energy, a fire about her and I'm afraid hypnosis would destroy who she is"

Mrs. Jacobson waiting for her newest customer to finish before speaking, "It is true we may be able to help, we are working on a new program that will make a Littles accept their life as babies without the need to use hypnosis to turn them into babies.  However we haven't completely finished it yet and are working on our first full test group.  If you would like we can set her up as the last member of the group."

This was why Jessica had come here in the first place, this was in her mind the last chance she had short of wiping Bryce's mind and making her a drooling, stinky baby.  "What are the risks?  What happens if it fails?"

Mrs. Jacobson sighed, "As this is the first full test run we aren't completely sure the outcomes that's why it needs to be tested.  At best if she fails nothing will happen at all, at worse the program will wipe away who she was and it would be the same as if you used hypnosis on her."

Jessica looked out the window and down to all the Little's in the play area.  She wanted Bryce to be able to play with them and be happy, for them both to be happy.  Right now Bryce wasn't happy so she wasn't happy.  Bryce meanwhile was busy, she wasn't paying to much attention to what the amazons were talking about.  She knew this was about sending her to be a "good baby."   Looking down onto the right side of the building the had a small play area along with many cribs with what looked like head phone on the sides, this didn't bode well for her.  In the corner there seemed to be a small rooms inside to room but the door was closed and she couldn't see in.  As she was looking down at the robo nanny getting the room ready as she felt a sudden warmth in her crotch, it was clear her diaper was now wet.  After a weeks of the milk she had been fed she figured she should be happy the only control problems she had now were wetting ones. 

From the deck Jessica looked at her Little Bee looking down into the training area.  She knew her baby was looking for a way out, and now she had no other choice.  She looked up at Mrs. Jacobson and simply asked, "Where do I sign?"

• Like 4

Dear Guilyn,

I've been absent for a while. I opened 'Little Time Daycare' and began to read.

When I saw 'Bryce' and 'amazon' I remembered other parts of the story - and

I found it in my archives. I hope you are not unhappy to get my upload of this

excellent story with 25 chapters now to use it for your purposes. Much luck!

With best wishes

Diddldum

DTA - DON'T TRUST AMAZONS 01-25.rtf

9 hours ago, diddldum said:

Thank you for linking it for people to read.  I will still go through with my rewrite, there are thing I want to add and change so that the story is a little more cohesive.  I'm happy someone kept it for others to read if they wanted too

Since  diddldum had a copy of the finished story it will make the rewrite go much faster.  Some chapters have larger changes then others, this one is mostly unchanged.

02 - Test group

After the papers were signed Bryce and her "Mommy" had left.  The following two days before the test started was like many of the days since she had kidnapped, filled with bottles, dirty diapers and lots of baby toys.  Importantly there had been two near get away's, one day she had been able to climb over the "little fence" that was keeping her inside.  However that didn't end well as she made it outside right as a neighbor amazon was taking her little for a walk, she only made it a quarter of a block before she was picked up and taken back.  Yesterdays had been much closer, the mall was an easy place to hide and get lost in if she could get away long enough.  Sadly that wasn't the case for her, while her captor had been shopping she had been able to climb down the shopping cart and away to safety; this time a store employee came around the corner right as she took off running.  After yet another red bottom and a nights sleep it was finally the day she had been both dreading and looking forward to.  Little Time Daycare seemed to be light on security for a daycare for littles and Bryce figured this would be her best chance to get away.  

As Bryce was carried into the lobby by Jessica again they were quickly taken into the main daycare area.  She was put down with four other littles, it was clear they were the other test subject.  The four other Littles were dressed as one would think for this daycare, a t-shirt and a diaper for each.  One boy and three other girls not counter herself would be the full group.  

As the amazons left the boy spoke in low tone, "Does any of you know what they are going to do to us?"

Bryce rolled her eyes, it was clear this boy would be the first drool machine of the lot. "They want to turn us into babies like all amazons do what else do you need to know?" She harshly answered.

The boy looked a little hurt but one of the girls, a red head quickly answered, "They want us to choose to be babies, it seems like a form of brainwashing.  Hypnosis can make us act like babies but it's just an act, we lost ourselves in the hypnosis and as such just become generic babies.  They want us to not only choose to be babies but to be happy about it, to truly believe that a dirty diaper is a great feeling."  There was a silence for a few moments before she spoke again, "I'm Dolores by the way but you can just call me Dee."

Most of the group got a look of depression on their faces, Bryce's however was one of confusion. "Hold on, how could you possibly know all that?"

Dee looked confused by the question, "Oh, I heard the amazons talking about it when they interviewed me.  Every amazon picks a target age range they want us to be like and that's what the "training" it meant to do."

Bryce nodded her head, the girl was quick if she had been paying attention that much to the amazons conversation.  She hadn't bothered as it was the same everywhere she went didn't know why here would be any different not that it mattered she would never choose to be a baby.  Dee might be perfect to help her get away, but if she was to get away she would need help.  "I'm Bryce by the way."

"Jason," the boy spoke. The blond explained her name was Susan and the brunette was Sam.  After the pleasantries were exchanged Bryce wasted little time, "listen we all know what happens if we fail this test, we need to work together to break out at once.  I have seen many daycares but this one is light on security, we can use that and get away."

The blond rolled her eyes, "you would never make it past the front desk before the dumb teen girl stopped you."

"That's true but she can't stop all of us, they have a low staff and wouldn't be able to chase us all down.  One of us would most likely not make it out but the rest of us would be free." Bryce wanted them to understand that this was a once in a life time chance that they couldn't pass up.

"I don't like it, we should all get out together or not at all." Sam said in some sad attempt at a "all for one" speech.

Bryce felt they all needed to be on the same page, "Look do you want to end up like all of those littles?"  She pointed to the rest of the room.  "They are nothing but drooling, stinky babies and you don't..." Her words trailed off.  In the crowd of little she saw him, or did she?  Without thinking she quickly stood and waddled over to the boy across the room.  As she came up to the boys side she didn't need to see the brown stain on the seat of his diaper, the smell told her what she needed to know.

"Kyle!" she exclaimed.  She pulled on his shoulder to look him in the eye, what she saw shook her to her core.  Kyle was wearing nothing but a blue t-shirt and a diaper, extra thick crawler diaper at that.  Drool dripping from his chin and a toothless smile on his face, he was a happy baby.  Pain and anger filled Bryce's body at once, she didn't know if she was going to cry, puke or both; she was leaning for both.

At this point Dee had made her way over and was looking at the boy, "Who's he?" she asked in a half caring sort of way.

"He's my husband, or was going to be..."

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

With the holidays over I hope I can get back into the swing of things and get more of this rewrite finished.

03 - The Life Once Lived

3 years earlier

College can be hard for anyone, but for a little it's so much worse.  While Bryce had gotten into a college that accepted littles they didn’t make it easy on her, or her boyfriend Kyle.  Diapers were a must at all times, any Little in college had to wear a diaper at all times on campus.  As long as they had their little student badge they couldn’t be adopted no matter the state of their diaper, but only on school grounds.  The school dorm counted as part of school grounds, if she lived off school grounds and attempted to go home with a messy diaper her student badge wouldn’t save her.

However, with all that doom and gloom Bryce was happy, the remarks from amazons on how cute she was only made her more confident.  Her grades were great and with her bachelors degree only a few weeks away she was already looking forward to life after school.  She had been working on her degree in psychology, the study of the mind was something she found very interesting and very helpful in a world that wanted her living the life as a mindless baby.  Her parents had never finished collage, they believe it wasn't worth the risk for a little but she wanted to prove them wrong.  Having a degree she believe would prove to status to any amazon that she was an adult and not a baby despite her size.

Lying in bed she could hear a lot of noise coming from the building next to her, most likely new Littles moving in or leaving, but even loud noises waking her up couldn’t ruin her mood.  What had taken her mood to new heights was the night before, Kyle had really done it.  He had asked Bryce to marry him, she hadn’t seen it coming but that hadn’t stopped her from saying yes.  People say littles have it hard, and while Bryce did believe that it was harder for littles she believed that many must be too lazy.  Everything in her life was going great, so could every littles life if only they worked hard and didn’t do anything stupid in public.  

Although diapers weren’t something she liked, being with Kyle he made it seem unimportant, even kinky for her at times.  Getting her boyfriend into bed and changing him had seemed to make something click inside her, she didn’t mind changing him and she loved when he changed her.  Just the thought of it was getting her hot lying in bed, life was a pleasant dream that she believed he never had to wake up from.

With a loud bang, she heard the front door open.  It had to be Kyle she thought,  since today was the last day of his summer course and it must have let out early.  Climbing out of bed she made her way out of her room in nothing but her night shirt and wet diaper, if she had to wear diapers at night she figured might as well not worry about geting out of bed if you have to go.  Upon turning the corner she saw Kyle who looked to be out of breath and wet from the summer rain storm.

“Good you're here, get your things we need to leave.” Kyle said between breaths.  

Bryce looked at him confused for a moment, “I need to go to the office and get another badge for this semester as the old one runs out today, after that we can go anywhere-”

“Bryce they school no longer accepts littles…”

For a long moment, she stared at him before all the pieces clicked in her mind, she was only kept from being adopted because of her school badge.  The badge no longer mattered if the school didn’t accept Littles, so the noise that had woken her up wasn’t littles moving out it was little now on the run.

“We have to go, the other buildings already have amazons in them, as far as they're concerned we are un-adopted littles.  Littles here were required to be diapered at all times, if any amazon catches us they are within their rights to adopt us on the spot.” Kyle voice was stern with a clarity and focus that she was both in awe of and scared of.

Without wasting anymore time she quickly turned back to her room and started grabbing her things, or at least what mattered most to her.  After her backpack was filled he told her to lay down on the bed, wasting no time in changing her.  The last thing they needed was an amazon smelling a wet diaper.  With her baggiest pants on and jacket they made their way out into the rain.  Although there was no gun fire she now believed she knew what a warzone looked like.  There were amazons and littles everywhere, littles being stripped and changed right there in public like their years of college meant nothing.  Some amazons had needles and regression pacifiers to calm the littles down, Bryce even made a note of a tranquilizer rifle on the hood of a car.  To Bryce it felt like her school had put out a sign that said, “Little Hunting Season Now Open.”

They quickly hurried down the stairs and across the parking lot, a bus had pulled up and the amazons hadn’t notice the littles scrambling to get inside yet.  They got to the back of the line as the buss quickly filled until it was Bryce and Kyles turn to get on, however as Bryce was about to get on she was pushed aside by another little and her friends.  There was no time to argue and she quickly started climbing on the buss, that’s when the in-betweener driver stopped them.

“Only got room for one more,” she said in an almost sad tone.

“Please you have to let us both on, we are the only ones left here,” Bryce pleaded.

The driver had a sad look on his face, “I’m sorry but if we are pulled over and we are over capacity police will put all the littles in child services, which means one thing, adoption."

Suddenly she felt herself pushed up the steps bus, she turned and looked as the doors closed with Kyle on the other side.  Bryce started screaming for the driver to open the door but he didn’t.  Crying at Kyle that she couldn’t leave him she could hear him speaking through the glass.  “I’ll meet you at your parents place tomorrow morning, I’ll call your cell if I’m going to be late.  I lov-” Kyle was suddenly cut off as he heard foot steps behind him.  Kyle had been able to jump out of the way of an amazon attempting to grab him.

Bryce screamed while crying to stop the bus, but the driver wouldn’t.  She watches Kyle avoiding the first amazon and then another joined in chasing him, just as the bus turned the corner Kyle had got the two amazon women to crash into each other as he made a break for it.  Another little helped Bryce up to the last open seat, all the while crying.  Four years of her life was wiped away in 20 minutes, all her schooling was now worthless and her fiancé was on the run.  The greatest night of her life had been followed by the worst morning of her life.

• Like 2

04 - Home Sweet Home

The bus ride was long and silent after she had stopped crying.  She wasn't sure how she was going to tell her parents, but she was sure a,"we told you so," was in her future.  She had just spoken with her mother last week, but now they weren’t answering the phone.  This wasn’t a shock as both her parents worked during the day and couldn’t answer their phones so she just left a message for them.  She had badly wanted to call Kyle to make she he was safe but her better judgement told her not to.  He could be hiding in a bush somewhere from an amazon and her calling could end up getting him caught.  It would be best to wait until tomorrow, in the mean time she kept herself worrying about everything else.  Her school no long accepted Littles but the school credits weren’t worthless she just needed to have them transfer school as soon as she found another that would accept a little.  This assumed that the school didn't just claim all the credits were worthless as no Littles were accepted now so they couldn't have credits through the school.  on top of that the school had given her a scholarship since she couldn’t afford college, so even if the credits did transfer she might not be able to get funding. Her grades were amazing for a little or amazon so finding another scholarship wouldn’t be hard finding a school to accept a little would be.  None of the colleges close to her parent's place had accepted Littles that’s why she went to school a few hours away.
Bryce woke up some time later, this was the last bus on the way to her parent's place.  Her parents lived in a small two bedroom apartments on the edge of the city, the rent was low and as such the landlords took anyone who would rent, even Littles.   At least the rain had let up now as she got off the bus, it was already past time for her parents to be home so there was no reason to call them.  She walked the block to the apartment which was across from the city park, on the front door there was a note that read “Under New Management.”  Despite this Bryce found herself smirking, her father had always told her, “don’t trust Amazons."  "They're only out for themselves.”  The management changing was normal, always meant rent was going up.  Going in the door she sighed a bit of relief, she was looking forward to her father’s complaints about amazon, higher rent was always a hot topic for him.  Anything to keep your mind off Kyle was a good thing for her.

Turning the corner, she stopped dead in her tracks, there was a red paper on the door to her parent’s apartment which read “EVICTION NOTICE” across the top.  Reading down the box next to unpaid rent was check marked.  That made no sense their rent would have been due the day after she spoke with her mother.  Quickly she went to the door and started knock, with no answer.  She started fishing through her backpack looking for her key she still had.  She pulled out her phone and started calling her mother’s phone as she opened the door.  In the dark, she could hear her mother’s phone and quickly moved to turn the lights on.

The door shut as the lights turned on and her growing feeling of dread had taken hold completely.  Her parents clothing was scattered across the floor, her mother cell phone was with them.  On the in table there was a small container of baby powder and an unused diaper.  Her parents didn’t keep any diapers in the house or baby powder, it was dangerous for a little to be found with such things.  If you let an amazon into your house and they see those things it could be it for your adulthood.  She went to call her father, hoping maybe they were still safe only to hear his phone go off in the pair of pants on the ground.  It was too much for her to take and what little food was in her made its way back out her mouth and all over the floor.  She couldn’t stop herself and crying her eyes out, in one day she felt like her whole world died.

Leaning against the wall the need to go to the bathroom returned, she had been holding it until she got home.  She may have still been in a diaper from when she left school but she didn’t need it, she didn’t want to use it.  She couldn’t seem to find the strength to stand and in that moment let it all go.  Her crotch started to warm and she let the days worth of drinks make their exit.  The seat of her diaper started to crinkle as the warm mush filled the seat.  Tears kept rolling down her cheeks, “Is this what they want us all to be?  Is this what you were turned into?”  Sitting in her own mess she pulled her legs up and just let her emotions go.

After a while she finally felt herself all cried out, and knew she couldn’t stay here.  She quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned herself off and took a shower, water seemed to help wash away everything even if it was just an illusion.  Exiting the bathroom, she took the extra diaper and powder and got dressed again, even if she didn’t need diapers the idea of wearing the mother’s panties just seemed…. gross.  Back in the living room she went through her parents’ phones, there was a number of missed calls from their works dating back to four days ago.  There was some number she didn’t know also, the number was on both her parent's phones though she dared not call the number.  On the coffee table there was a letter from the new management, it said that the building no longer would accept little tenants effective immediately.  This explained what happened to her parents was what happened to her, the rules had been changed right out from under them and now they were most likely stuck filling their pants somewhere.  Her father had been right all along, you can’t trust amazons.

Staying inside the apartment hadn’t been her plan but with the rain starting again it wasn’t worth the risk leaving.  She locked the front door and turned off most of the lights to make it look like no one was there.  Taking a pillow and a blanket she curled up in the walk-in closet and finally got some sleep.

It was around 5 am when she awoke, getting out of the closet she could see the sun would soon be coming up.  She quickly went to the bathroom and gathered everything of her parents she wanted to keep and got ready to leave.  As she was heading to the door she took a picture that showed the three of them at her 16th birthday, a lump in the back of her throat had to be forced down so she didn’t start crying again.  The dirty diaper from yesterday sat next to the door, she had planned to take it to the dumpster when she left.  Reaching down she picked up her own balled up dirty diaper with her free hand still holding the picture in the other.  Looking at the diaper her sadness slowly turned to anger, and then rage; what they had done to her what they had done to her family.  With all the force she could muster she threw the dirty diaper against the wall, causing it explode and send her own waste all over the walls and floor.  With a determined look in her eye she unlocked the door quickly, checked to make sure no one was in the hall and left.  If they wanted to turn her life to shit, then they could clean it up.

She quickly left her parents former place and went to get coffee, she was going to need it while she waited for Kyle.  The coffee stand was run and owned by an in-betweener which is why she had always gone there, the owner called her over as she got her coffee.  “Bryce, I haven’t see you in years how have you been?” The man asked with a look of joy on his face.

She was able to give him a weak smile, “Not so good Roger, when was the last time you saw my mother?”  Knowing her mother would stop by almost everyday for coffee.

Rogers face dropped like a brick, “I…almost a week ago I saw an amazon taking two Littles out of your parent’s apartment building.  The girl wasn’t wearing anything but a diaper, at first, I thought it was your mother but I kept telling myself it wasn’t.  If you’re asking I’m guessing it was…” They were both silent for a moment before he added, “I’m sorry.”

“Thanks Roger, it’s good to know something at least.  Take care of yourself.”  Before she could turn to leave Roger stopped her and handed her a large roll of cash.  Bryce was about to refuse when Roger stopped her. “Just take it and get far away from here, I don’t want to lose another friend.  The laws around here change to fast, and unlike me there is nothing to protect you.  Get away from here and have a good life, and most of all don’t look back.” Roger said wiping away one tear from her face.

Bryce made her way to the bus stop that was within view distance of her parent’s old apartment building.  She would be able to see Kyle from there and could come up and surprise him.  As the hours past waiting she started to get worried and by noon she had finally waited long enough to call him.  The phone just rang and rang until it went to voice mail.  She let the phone slide down her ear into the lap where she hung up.  Kyle had never missed a phone call from her, ever.  It didn’t matter if he was on the toilet or getting changed he always answered.  She had no more tears, no more sobs she just sat there numb from head to toe starting at the door.  Noon turned to two pm, then four and finally the sun was going down, when the street lights turned on she looked at her phone, its battery almost dead from all the calls to Kyle without answer.  Finally, she stood from the bench and walked down the street until she was standing in front of their meeting place, she placed her hand to her lips then placing her hand on the door.  “Good bye,” she whispered under her breath as she turned to walk down the street.

• Like 2

These last two chapters don't have very many changes, just a few spelling errors I found here and there and reworded a few things I didn't like.  I would say most of the story will remain the same but there are a few new chapters I want to write, and add more information about characters that didn't get as much development. 

05 - Old Wounds

Three Weeks Ago

The last three years of her life had changed Bryce more than even she wanted to admit.  The first weeks after everything had happened she had blamed herself, that if only she had been faster or called her mother more she would have saved them.  In the end however she knew it wasn’t her fault, even the littles that had pushed her out of the way on the bus she couldn’t blame.  They had been looking out for themselves and if her and Kyle had gotten on one of them would have ended up in diaper land.  It's every little for themselves, she didn’t dislike other littles like she did amazons she just understood that sometimes sacrifices had to be made to survive.

Just the day before when she got off the bus she was walking down the street next to another little who she didn’t know when a random amazon stopped them both.  “Aren’t you two so cute, is your mommy around here?”

Before the other little could say or do anything Bryce covered her nose and yelled, “Eww, your poopy!”  The other Little face twisted into shock, fear and confusion all at once.  The amazon quickly scooped the little up to check, and while the little was busy attempting to get free Bryce made her way quickly down the street and out of sight.  “Every little for themselves,” she thought.

She had gotten a job ironically at a adopted little supply store in the mall, she believed it was better to hide in plain sight.  The shelves were large and deep and many times amazons couldn't reach to the back, but Bryce could crawl down the shelf and moves things to the front.  The biggest gain from being a little working in a store for adopted little was no fear of being adopted.  For one, her workers badge worked through the whole mall.  This meant she could do her shopping without fear as long as she had her badge on.  Second reason was how helpful she was, at least once a week a litttle would get away from their "Mommy" and would need to be found before they got away.  This was her strongest role, a little would run from an amazon but not another little.  All she had to do was find them and let their "Mommy" know, the littles either had no clue she had tattled on them or soon wouldn't have the IQ to remember anyway. 

It was her day off and the sound of her phone receiving a text pulled her away from her fridge where she was attempting to figure out her breakfast.  It was strange for her to get texts; her work would call from time to time but they didn’t text.

I don’t know if you still have this number but please you have to help, your father and I need you.  We will be at the park across from our old place around noon, please hurry.

Bryce put her phone down on the table and walked to the window.  Could it really be her parents?  It had been three years, why now?  The questions filled her mind, and with no answers to go on she had to make a choice.  Her life was a stable one, maybe a little empty as she hadn’t had a friend since everything happened but it was sable.  She pondered on the question for a while, to go or not?  In the end, she came to only one truth, if she didn’t go and see she would never be able to live with herself knowing she had a chance to make things right.  She couldn’t be stupid about this, if she was it could be the end for her and her parents.  She didn’t want to respond, that could be a bigger risk then not answering.  The number looked familiar to her but she couldn’t remember when or where she saw it.  Bryce could only conclude two outcomes as to why her parents would contact her, first was that they had gotten away and needed to find someplace safe.  The other was that their new “Mommy” was going to be taking them to the park and they wanted her to help them get away.  In either case she needed to be able to be in the park but not have anyone suspect why she why a random little was walking around the park.

She quickly went into her closet and got everything she would need for this "undercover operation."  In her closet, she pulled out baggy clothing for her parents if they were dressed like babies to help get them out of the area.  The other part of her bag had a very thick diaper made for a baby just passed the crawler stage which would give her a very large waddle.  Sometimes packages would be broken or damage and it would be written off and tossed, she had manage to snag a few things just in case. With any luck, she would arrive at the playground area in the park and be able to blend in with the babies and littles.  If her parents were dressed like adults and on the run she could take off the diaper and get her parents out of there, if they were being treated as babies it would allow her to get close without drawing attention.

Without any time to lose she grabbed her things and went to the bus.  Though she had moved a few towns over she wasn’t too far away, thus the bus ride would get her there in plenty of time.  It was almost 11:30 by the time she got to the park and there was already a good number of babies and Littles at the playground that she could slip in unnoticed.  One side of the play area there was a row of bushes that bent around the playground area which would make a great cover for her to change.  Once she was behind the bushes she quickly started to strip herself down; shirt, pants, bra, panties and even her socks and shoes.  She pulled out the insanely thick diaper and a small bottom of baby powder, the diaper was the thickest she had ever have had on and wondered why anyone would buy these.  She attempted to tape it in such a way that she would be able to slide it off when she was ready.  

Standing was extremely strange as the diaper was meant for a baby or Little that was still 75%-80% a crawler so it wasn't meant for her to be walking or running in.  She quickly put on the pink princess shirt on that only covered the top of her diaper.  Her father had always told her not to trust amazons, and since she couldn't trust them she would have to fool them.  The clothing was something no self respecting Little would ever put on themselves and as such no one would think she was anything more then a dumb baby.  With nothing on but a t-shirt and a think diaper she was ready to go.

Putting her clothes and phone in her backpack she slid it under the bush, no one would find it unless they knew it was there.  With that she quickly made her way around into the play area without any of the amazons noticing her joining.  The play area was sand and it was warm on her feet, made it a little slower to move but on the plus side it seemed to help her from falling over in her diaper.  She went around to each Little on the play ground looking for her parents, but all the while making it look like she was just a mindless baby like the other Littles.  As an amazon started walking toward her she got scared at first until a Little boy behind her yelled, "Mommy."

Bryce quickly put half her hand in her mouth and let the drool run down her hand and onto her shirt.  The amazon looked right at Bryce as she picked up the boy, "Aren't you a cutie, I bet you're a lot happier without those big girl thoughts in your head?" 

"More in my head then yours, dumbass" Bryce thought to herself and the Amazon moved off with the Little.

It was clear that her parents weren't any of the Littles in the play area, she was able to see most of the park from the play area so she would know when they arrived.  As time passed more Littles and their amazons came and left, along with others in the park such as Littles and In-Betweeners.  After another Amazon had comment on her cuteness she felt the need to pee, while being a Little in a wet diaper was bad it would be suspect if a baby Little like her was dry for too long.  After finding a spot where the Amazons couldn't see she was able to calm herself enough to let go and flood her diaper.  It had been three years since she last wore or used a diaper so she wasn't shocked it took some doing.  However the crawler diaper was even worse when it was wet and walking was almost impossible, so she sat down in the sand pretending to be playing with it while keeping a "mindless" eye on everyone coming and going.

It wasn't long before another amazon came into the area with a stroller for two.  The amazon stopped and pulled the Littles out of the stroller, though Bryce couldn't get a good view as they were on the other end of the playground.  The amazon took the girl and plopped her on the ground with another Little girl that had a bucket she was playing with.  "Ok Emmy, you play here and Mommy will feed your brother while we wait for your little sister." the amazon pulls up the girls shirt and pull open the back of her diaper, "I'll change you after your brother is fed sweetie."

Bryce crawled her way around the jungle jim to the new girl.  I wasn't long before she was standing behind the new Little, though she couldn't see the amazon as she was blocked from view by the jungle jim.  The smell of the girls diaper was like a nightmare, and that was coming from someone who worked in a store with babyfied Littles in dirty diapers.  She gently pulled on the girls shoulder to get her to turn, and as she did, Bryce's jaw dropped.  It was her mother.

Her mother was sitting in the sand in a dirty diaper and the same pink princess t-shirt and crawler diaper she had on.  Her mother had a vacant look on her face as drool dripped from her chin.  "Mom, you in there?" Bryce waved her hand trying to keep her voice down.  "Mom snap out of it we have to go," Bryce was running out of time and her mother was just out of it.  This didn't make sense, did her mother get caught sending the text message? As Bryce was thinking her mother had been playing with the sand in he hands this whole time, and suddenly flung her hands in the air like the happy baby she was and got sand right in her daughters eye.

"DAMN IT MOM!" Bryce yelled without thinking.  Suddenly alarms were going off in her head as her mother starting crying you eyes out.

"Emmy whats wrong?" The Amazon called as she walked over to her along with another amazon who was coming to pick up her daughter.

Bryce had crawled her diaper off, or wished she had to get around the jungle jim in time from being seen.  The Amazon with the Little girl that wasn't her mother picked up her own Little. "I hope your Little girl's alright, she has been a good girl all day."

The Amazon holding her mother sounded confused for a moment, "all day?" "Oh, yes she is well behaved isn't she? Such a cute little stinker."

As the extra amazon walked away Bryce made sure she wasn't seen, all the while keeping an eye on her mother and her mothers new "Mommy."

"It looks like your little sister is already here sweetie, let's find out."  The amazon pulled out a cell phone soon held it to her ear.  It was a moment later that the phone in Bryce's backpack started ringing.  However the backpack was in the bush on the other side of the playground and she would have to pass the amazon to get to it.  However the amazon had not missed the sound and quickly put her mother down and went over to the bush.

It was at that moment it click, it was all a trap.  Somehow the amazon had gotten her number and tricked her to come back for her parents.  Bryce was quickly backing up out of the play area keeping her eyes on her mother's captor.  Everything she needed was in there, her ID, money, clothing, cell phone and even her workers pass so she didn't get adopted on the job.  The badge didn't help outside of the mall but a badge that said "No Adoption" on it did help.  Bryce knew at that moment things couldn't get any worse and knew she had to get out of there and turned to waddle run as fast as she could.

She should have looked where she was going as she ran right into someone as she turned around and without thinking opened her mouth, "watch where your going."  Looking up at an amazon in a jogging outfit.  Bryce looked at her once and took off down the path away from the playground which was blocked from view by the bushes.  She only made it a few waddles before the amazon caught her. "Let me down I'm not a baby."

"That's up for debate, you're in a wet crawler diaper that no adult Little would ever wear themselves." the women held Bryce by her armpits and looked her right in the eyes. "I bet you're one of those Littles that want to be a baby but is scared of getting a bad mommy, well your in luck sweetie.  Whats your name, you can call me Mommy."

"Bryce, now will you let me down I'm not a baby and I don't want to be a baby." Bryce kept struggling to get free as another amazon walked up with a stroller.

"She has a lot of energy, she must be newly adopted." the passer by asked.

"You have no idea, maybe about two min ago," her new "Mommy" answered.

" Congratulations she is a cute one that's for sure.  Here this will help for new babies."

Bryce suddenly found herself being cradled in this women's arm as a pacifier was shoved in her mouth.  There was a strange taste to it, not a bad taste just...strange.  She felt warm allover as her eyelid suddenly felt extremely heavy and she past out in her new Mommy's arms.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, JonhSmith13 said:

I have not read yet. but I will start to read and look for the differences, between the 2 verifications

Right now there are only a few changes.  The title was the first to be changed.  Each chapter as a little added here or there as well as spelling errors being fixed the best I can.  There will also be some extra chapters added to give more detail into a number of characters that I really loved but didn't flush out much the first time around.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...