LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raping Excuses
byFulldiaper Michael
Copyright 2017, All rights reserved.

LEGAL:
This is purely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person or persons alive or dead is purely coincidental.

Background: Michael has been chatting Kali a registered nurse in an online chatroom.

Chapter 1:

The chatroom was dead tonight as usual, but I think I'll stay and see what the toilet flushes tonight. This is what I was thinking, but I never knew that my life would be forever changed this evening by making this decision. I guess it was about two hours later when she logged into the room.

Kali has entered the room.

Kali says, "Hello room."

Michael says, "Hello Ms. Kali Ma'am."

Kali says, "Hello Michael. How are you this evening?"

Michael says, "Clean and dry Ma'am."

Kali says, "Well, let's see what we can do about that Michael?"

Michael says, "Pardon me Ma'am"

Kali says, "I Said, "Let's see what we can doo about that Michael" are you blind and can't read baby boy"

Michael says, "Ma'am, I'm not a baby."

Kali says, "I'm a registered nurse, all men are nothing but overgrown toddlers. Most women have seen the proof in their partners underwear, yellow in the front and streaks or cakes in the back"

Kali says, "Now down get me wrong, most women know and accept that toddler when dating and after they're married. We think it's cute how you try and adult."

Michael says, "Gulp, well Ma'am I'm not."

Kali says, "OK, truth time baby boy. Meet with me and prove it."

Now I was getting angry and was feeling myself getting bold and so I said, "You name the time and place. If it's close enough I'll be there Ma'am."

What I forgot is that this is a local chatroom for the metro area. Until I hit enter with my last typed sentence.

Kali said, "General Hospital, 16:00 Friday night. I'll be in nursery pediatric scrubs by the main entrance."

Michael said, "I'll see you Friday then Ma'am."

Kali said, "Oh and try and stay clean and dry baby boy."

I didn't know what I would do until Friday, but one thing I wasn't going to do was fall into her trap. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my underwear down and inspected them. Sure enough they were stained slightly yellow in the front and the back was slightly soiled. I was like, how can this be happening. Do all men suffer from this type of messing their underwear? I had some research to do online before our meeting on Friday. I Googled Men and their underwear issues. I was shocked by what I saw. Images of soiled underwear worst than mine. The kicker was all the comments from women about their boyfriends or spouses state of their underwear and many references to their babies diaper and husband or boyfriends underwear, the only difference was there wasn't any in their minds. The men in their lives were also their overgrown toddlers, like Kali had stated. How could I have been so naive not to know that she had baited me and Friday I would be reeled in by this Dominant Nurse.

TBC...maybe

• Like 2

Chapter 2

Each day I did more research and decided that I was not going to be able to do this, so I logged back on hoping to find Kali there. Each night for the four nights previous I logged on at the same time looking for her to explain that I wasn't going to be there, but I never caught her online. I thought I would just skip the meeting but my mind got the better of me. How would I explain it off in the chatroom that I blew off meeting a woman? I could just see the flames popping up and having to confront my worst chatroom nightmares.

I was thinking, "What would be worse, showing up and getting humiliated by this woman, or not showing up and getting humiliated by the entire chatroom?"

Friday morning I woke up and took a shower, grabbed a clean pair of underwear and tee-shirt and jeans. Not to brag on myself, but I like to stay in decent shape. I workout an hour or two daily, free weights and cardio with circuit training. I not an Adonis, but I'm no slouch either. I stand 6 feet 7 inches tall, 54 inch chest and 40 inch waist with size 15EEE feet. I grabbed my gym bag and headed out the door for my morning workout. I threw my gym bag in the back of my pickup and jumped into the drivers seat and started the engine. As the V8 engine roared to life, I put the truck in drive and headed toward the gym. It only took fifteen minutes for the drive and as I pulled in Grace, Lynn and Stacy were coming in at the same time. I said a friendly, "Hell ladies."

To which they all said, "Hello Michael."

These ladies worked out in the same gym I did everyday and so we knew each other, but only casually at the gym. You see I'm kind of introverted when it comes to my social life and dating. After my workout I was coming out of the shower with just a towel on in through the co-ed area of the locker rooms. I didn't know there was anyone else there, until I felt a smack on my ass and turned to see a cute blond built bombshell that I didn't know but her smile could melt an iceberg in the North it was so warm. She said embarrassed, "Oh I thought you were my boyfriend. I'm so sorry."

I said, "It's ok, I look like most women's boyfriend I guess."

She giggled and said, "My name is Kali."

My mind went blank, then started racing in overdrive, is this that nurse? No, it can't be, can it? I couldn't put two things together let alone my name right at that moment.

She said, "It's customary for you to say now, "My name is"."

She reached out and touched me and for a second there, I thought she said, "Michael."

But, in reality, she said, "Are you ok? Did that smack scramble your brain? Most men use the little head to think."

About that time I blurted out, "I'm Michael."

Kali said, "Nice to meet you Michael and again, I am so sorry for smacking your ass. Although it is a finer than my current boyfriends." Then she blushed.

It was my turn to blush now. I said, "Nice to meet you too Kali."

I retrieved my clothes and in passing looked at my backside and saw hand-print of Kali's hand still there as I inspected my underwear. Still clean and dry and slipped my jeans on over them. I headed to the juice bar to have my after workout smoothie and trail bar, along with a protein drink, then it was off to see the world today till my meeting this afternoon with the other Kali. I had meeting the later part of the morning with a few clients for a coding project they wanted me to do for iOS, Android and Windows. This would be a Mobile and Desktop application. I had my Mac and PC laptops with me for the meeting to demonstrate and run simulations on the demo software. All my meeting were successful and I had collected over ten-thousand dollars in deposits for new applications for my clients.

I looked at my watch and I still had a couple of hours before having to meet at the hospital. I decided to take a massage and headed for my favorite masseuse. When I arrived I asked for a two hour and she said, "Let me make a few phone calls and see if I can't reschedule some clients this afternoon. Go into the room, get undressed and I'll be right there."

I said, "OK, thank you very much."

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I started with my shirt and remove it and folded it up and placed it on the chair, followed by my jeans. As I removed my underwear I took notice of a small yellow spot in the front, but nothing in the back or rear. I climbed under the blanket face down and waited by Rhonda. I must of fall asleep because when she came in she gently shook my shoulders and said, "OK, everything is good for your two hours Michael."

Rhonda has magic fingers and I usually end up taking a nap as she's working on my back, and this session was no different. She was massaging my minimus, medius and maximusglutes and bent forward and said, "Wake up Michael, I didn't have the heart to wake you, so I worked the whole time on your back." 

The thing I forgot to think about was after a deep muscle massage, it released all the toxins in the muscles into the blood stream and usually causes a voiding shortly afterwards. I got dressed and slipped on my jeans. I had fifteen-minutes to get the hospital. As I was leaving, I passed gas and I thought maybe I should have used Rhonda's bathroom, but continued. I felt a building pressure in my stomach and in my bowels. I decided to stop and make a quick bathroom break before continuing to the hospital. I pulled in a gas station and asked for the key and went in and sat down and whoosh and then my bladder cut loose. I felt relief until I noticed no toilet paper and only paper towels. I got up and grabbed some paper towels and wet them and proceeded to clean myself up. I threw the paper towels away and pulled up my underwear and jeans. I had less than five minutes to get four blocks. As I sat down in my truck I felt moisture on my ass, but I couldn't do anything about that now.

TBC....maybe

Sorry for a short chapter. Will try and do better on Chapter 4

Chapter 3

I could only hope that it was just clear water and nothing more. I pulled up at the hospital and this petite little thing stood there in scrubs. Boy I was pleasantly surprised. She was in great shape. As I pulled my pickup I rolled down the window and said, "Are you Kali?"

She said, "I am, are you Michael?"

I said, "Yes Ma'am, I am."

I waited for her to get in, but she didn't move. I figured she expected me to be a gentleman and open the door for a lady. I got out, not thinking about my wet jeans and went around to the passenger door and opened it for her. I felt a hand on my ass in the wet spot and I blurted out "I had an accident."

Kali stated, "All little boys do."

I couldn't help but notice her tight, firm, round bubble butt ass in those scrubs and how nice she smelled. I couldn't place the smell, but it was pleasant to the nose and she was easy on the eyes. She was also well stacked in the front. I would DD or largers and real. They jiggled as she hopped up into the pickup. I closed her door and went aroud to the drivers side and got in. Again, that wet feeling and Kali's comment. I didn't think I made a good first impression at all.

Kali said, "Where are we going for Dinner?"

I said, "Ladies choice."

Kali said, "Such a gentleman for a big baby."

I blushed and said, "I try Ma'am."

Kali said, "I'm in the mood for a nice surf and turf dinner, how about Red Lobster?"

I said, "As the lady has requested.", and pointed my truck toward Red Lobster.

The ride was short and only time for a some small talk. As we pulled into the parking lot I noticed that we must have beaten the crowd as there were only a few cars in the parking lot. I got out and opened Kali's door and she said, "Thank you kindly."

Again she gropped my jeans and said, "We'll have to take care of this before dinner baby."

I wanted to say, "What.", but I kept my tounge.

I opened the door for Kali and she said to the hostess, "Table for two with privacy."

The host grabbed two menus and said, "Follow me."

The hostess showed us to a small room with a table booth with a draw curtain and small area on the back side of the booth. Kali put her purse down and said, "Nu uh, follow me baby." and headed out of the booth.

I knew what was going to happen, but hoped against hope that I was wrong. Kali was heading back up front. I hoped it was to the bar or some where other than what I feared the most, but within seconds my fears were realized and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the ladies room. Inside she said, "Ok inspection time, drop em."

I hesitated and soon felt her hands undoing my belt and my pants fall down. Next it was a blur in my mind, but Kali walked around back and pulled on my underpants and inspected them. I don't know what she expecting to find? I'm a grown man after all. Next I felt my underwear being pulled down and she came around front and looked at the crotch of the underwear. Then her comment was, "Not too bad baby boy."

I was elated and relieved that I passed her inspection and the moisture was only water, but what about next time?

TBC...

• Like 1

Chapter 4

After our bathroom time, Kali and I took our seats in the booth. True to her word she ordered surf and turf for dinner. I started to order and Kali interrupted me, and said, "He'll have the same."

Then she dismissed the waitress. I tried to tell her seafood had a strange effect on me after I had eaten it. She said, "What type of strange effect?"

I said, "It kind of runs right through me and I need a bathroom within 10-15 minutes Ma'am."

Kali said, "Note to self, take baby Michael potty before taking him home."

I was thinking, "There is the reference to the bathroom as the potty."

The waitress brought the cheddar biscuits and water. Kali asked for a cold beer for me and one for her as well. I spoke up and asked for some cheese sticks and dipping sauce. Kali looked me and said, "Now you be careful not to burn yourself, baby, those will be hot."

I know I was blushing as red as a fire engine and the waitress was eating it up. She asked, "Does your little guy need a bib for his lobster ma'am?"

Kali matter-factly said, "Please, I don't want him messing up his clothing on our date."

Here I was surrounded by these two gorgeous and beautiful women and I was feeling I was a toddler in their presence. Now I can say, "I didn't feel bad, just embarrassed and regressed." But, by the same token, I could feel myself getting aroused and hoped there wouldn't be another surprise inspection. I put that in the back of my mind and concentrated on eating those delicious cheddar biscuits that melt in your mouth and are greasy all over your hands. When I finished my first biscuit Kali grabbed a cloth napkin and dipped it in her water glass and proceeded to clean my face and hands without any warning what so ever.

Sad thing is, I let her. I kind of craved the attention she was showering me with, but I didn't know why. Kali finished cleaning me up just as the waitress was delivering our food and drinks. The waitress commented, "Men are just overgrown babies that need a mommy, aren't they ma'am?"

Kali said, "You know it, sister. Dress them up and take them out and what do they do, drip, drop and generally make a mess for us."

I asked the waitress, "Do you have any Zantac vending machine."

The waitress looked at me like I was from another planet, but Kali didn't skip a beat. She said, "He has potty problems with seafood hon."

The waitress stifled a giggle and said, "Such a baby."

I wanted to say something, but again Kali cut me off and said, "Yes he is, but that's why he has a mommy to take care of him now."

I wanted to crawl under the table or into the wall, but instead, I picked up one of my cheese sticks and dipped it and took a bite. Right after Kali was wiping my face again. Then she showed me what I missed when I was eating my cheese stick. This continued till I decided to eat my surf and turf. Again to my surprise Kali stepped to the side and reached for my lobster bib and placed it around my neck and fastened it behind my neck. Then she really surprised me and kissed my cheek and said, "If you're a good boy baby, Mommy has a surprise."

That was more excitement than I could take. I felt a wet spot growing in my crotch and worried there would be a wet spot there when I stood up. I had to hope we would be eating slowly and maybe hope against hope, the orgasm spot would be dry enough not to notice. I picked another cheese stick. This time I didn't dip it and stuffed it in my mouth.

I thought if she wanted a toddler, I would give it to her. I started cramming another biscuit in my mouth, crumbs falling in my lap and all over my face. Again, my hands were greasy and Kali sprang into action. She started on my face, wiping and scrubbing my face clean and when she got to my lap, she hesitated and said, "Oh my baby boy, you've had an accident." Then she started scrubbing my crotch and my arousal started showing quickly. I tried to brush her hands away, but she smacked my hands and said, "No No baby."

I went to pick up my fork and knife, but Kali took them away and started cutting my steak for me. Then shocked, she started feeding me and still wiping my mouth. I just let it happen and stopped fighting her. I figured she was enjoying it. I didn't want to deprive her of her enjoyment. I was fed my entire meal as Kali ate her own food. At the end of the meal when the waitress came with the bill, I handed her my credit card. She returned and I graciously added a twenty-dollar tip.

I mistakenly forgot about my stained white jeans when I stood up, till I saw the waitress and Kali's eyes burning into my crotch.

Kali said, "I told you hon I should have put you in diapers before we went to dinner. Now, will you listen to Mommy?"

I mumbled, "Yes Ma'am."

As we left, I saw women talking to the waitress and a bunch of them came over and said, "You hurry back ma'am, with your baby anytime."

Kali said, "Next time he WILL be in his diapers girls."

I just wanted to leave or die now, and I still had to return Kali to her vehicle at the hospital I thought.

As we get out in the parking lot Kali said, "Well you passed the first inspection, but I don't think you'll pass now, do you?"

When I didn't answer, again she said, "Do you think you'll pass underpants inspection baby boy?"

I said, "No ma'am." mumbling

I opened the door for Kali and she got in and I went around to the driver's side and got in.

As I started the truck, Kali said, "So, are you ready for your diaper baby?"

I blurted out, "WHAT?"

Then I felt her hand on my wet crotch. I nodded and she smiled, and said, "Good baby."

I figured I would drop her off at her vehicle and get lost from there, but when I asked, "Where is your vehicle?"

Kali looked into my eyes, hand still on my crotch and said, "I walk to work baby."

TBC...

• Like 1

Chapter 5

My mind was in a panic, what was I going to do? What was I going to say? My mouth was suddenly dry and it felt like I had cotton balls in my throat. Opened my mouth and squeak came out, "Where would you like to go, Ma'am?"

Kali said, "Home Michael for your diaper."

I said, "What is it with you and men being babies Ma'am?"

Kali teared up and said, "Michael all men are just babies, looking for a mommy figure in their lives. I am looking for a man/baby because I can't have children, but I want to experience the maternal bond of having someone depend on me for their needs Michael."

I said, "I'm so sorry Kali about you not being able to have children."

The whole time we were talking she was kneading my crotch and getting me more excited and revved up, I knew soon I would blow again. Little did I know that's what Kali wanted. Me in soaking wet jeans to further humiliate me and bring further under her thumb. Kali gave me her address and I put it in my Garmin just as I exploded again, this time in her hand. She said, "Good baby."

I couldn't speak I was so exhausted from two orgasms in less than an hour and a half. All really wanted to do now is sleep. Kali said, "Are you ok to drive baby?"

I said, "I can hold out till we get there, but then I'm going to need a short nap if that's ok Ma'am?"

Kali said, "We'll get you into a nice clean diaper and put you down for a nap baby boy."

I said, "Sounds good to me Ma'am."

The drive was short, but it seemed like hours when you're spent and ready to allow sleep to overtake you. This time Kali was out of the truck and on my side opening my door and helping to her first-floor apartment condo. Once inside she was true to her word and she took me a room with a large table, which I soon was to learn was an adult changing table and laid me down and started taking off my clothing. I was too tired to resist. Next, she attached some straps across my chest and hooked my ankles in some stirrups and hoisted my legs up and back allowing her to lift my butt off the table. I felt something cold being applied to my buttocks, and she smeared it all over and inside my crack. She spent extra time in my crack and said, "Can't have the baby getting a diaper rash."

I was drifting in and out of consciousness as sleep overtook me. I didn't feel like anything was amiss until I felt her finger inserted in my asshole, then two and three. Then I felt someone slide in and felt pressure. Then I felt a thick like pad placed under my buttocks and my bottom being lowered onto it. It was so thick it elevated my buttocks a good few inches above my back and shoulders. Kali then pulled something slick over my ankles and up my legs. Then my legs were lifted again and she sealed my diaper after pulling the velcro tabs across my waist and pull the rubber pants up. Then she released my ankles and lowered my legs and had me stand up to adjust the rubber pants so my diaper wouldn't leak.

I stood up and heard a click from the back and Kali said, "All sealed up baby." 

Then she took my hand, it was then I noticed the huge metal crib and walked me to the crib and helped me up into the crib and pulled the side up and locked the side. Then she pulled the rail from the other side and when overtop and I heard a loud click and she said, "Snug as a bug baby boy." Then she reached over and turned on what looked like a baby monitor and kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you, baby."

I drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I slept, but when I awoke I felt like I had pooped in my diaper, but how could that be, and now my bladder was aching to be emptied. I called for Kali, but no answer. I called again and again, and no answer. Finally, nature forced me to wet my already soiled diaper. It seemed like hours, but in reality, it was probably like a few minutes, Kali came bounding into the room and sniffed and said, "Oh my baby made me a present. What else did he do?"

She could see the obvious yellowing from me peeing and she could smell me, though I hadn't pooped my pants in forever. Kali could see the question in my eyes and she said, "It's a hollow plug baby boy. It keeps you from holding your poopies from Mommy. I knew nature would make you wet, but using a suppository or enema might have gotten the job done, but I like a more natural approach baby."

I still couldn't figure it out after she explained. She carefully and lovingly changed me into a clean diaper but didn't remove the hollow butt plug. I thought that's ok, I just pooped. But, boy was I wrong. As Kali velcroed another diaper on she pulled the locking rubber pants up securing the padlock, she explained that "the hollow plug allowed poopies to pass right into babies diaper, just like a real baby. So, no matter where you are, or who is around, when you have to poopie, it just comes out and goes into your diaper baby boy."

She said, "Let me demonstrate baby.", as she handed me a bottle filled with apple juice and said, "Drink this please."

I took the bottle and stuck it to my lips and started sucking. Within a few minutes, my jaw was sore and I stopped. Kali noticed this and took the bottle and said, "Follow me baby boy."

We ended up in her kitchen and she went to a drawer and retrieved a knife and cut the slit in the nipple larger and said, "Here try this baby." and handed me the bottle again. This time I was able to suck and drain the bottle. I had no idea what apple juice would do to me, but Kali did. After I finished the bottle Kali grabbed my truck keys and said, "Come on baby, we're going for ice cream."

I looked at her shocked and said, "Like this?"

She said, "Yes like this baby boy. We'll be higher than the drive-through and no one will see anything baby."

I thought for a moment and reasoned she was right and waddled out to the truck. Kali opened the passenger side door and as I climbed in, Kali swatted my butt. Then she went around to the driver's side and got in. It was the first time I really had a good chance to see her body, and her face. She was cute as a button and built like a brick shithouse. Solid, and firm in all the right places. As she started the truck my stomach did flips out loud and Kali said, "Some baby boy is going to poopie."

I just blushed. We pulled away from Kali's place and I had no idea where she was heading. I was just along for the ride and hoped nothing happened to my truck we had to get out. I was thinking, "Damn she's a good driver until I saw red and blue lights reflecting on the headliner and turned to see a squad car behind us with it's lights on."

Kali pulled over the side of the road and asked me, "Where are your proof of insurance and registration?"

I said, "Above the visor on your side."

Kali rolled the window down waiting for the officer. I heard a female voice saying, "License, registration, and proof of insurance Ma'am."

Kali handed the proper documents to the officer and then I saw her flashlight shine on me and she said, "What's your story?"

Kali said, "That's my baby boy officer. I was just taking him to get ice cream because he's been so good keeping his diapers clean."

About that time another cramp and loud rumbling that was heard by Kali and the officer. Kali asked the officer, "Why did you stop us, please?"

The officer said, "Your license plate light is out."

Kali said, "Well it's Michael's truck."

The officer said, "Sir, please step out and I'll show you."

Kali said, "You heard the officer baby boy, you'd better listen."

I exited the truck and the officer started to show me the light out when I felt her baton tap my padded posterior and rubber pants. The officer said, "Are these medical or some kind of kinky shit sir?"

Kali by now was also by the officer and said, "All men are just overgrown toddlers looking for a mommy figure."

The officer said, "Amen to that sister."

About that time another cramp and this time I felt like I slimed myself and then remembered the hollow plug and panic struck as my diaper swelled. Both women's nose twitched and the officer said, "Well so much for keeping them clean and dry. I'm just going to give you a warning since you have this one to clean up ma'am."

Kali thanked the officer and said to me, "Well ice cream is out of the question now baby boy."

I was told by the officer and Kali, "Get back in the truck baby boy."

TBC...

Pretty good. I have noticed several simple mistakes but nothing that couldn’t be easily fixed with a good proof reading. Michael sure got himself into a bad spot. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Currently, my schedule is really full with classes resuming and my clients wanting me to code their programs before tax time, so they can use them, I don't when, but yes I will be continuing this story.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6

Out of habit I started for the driver's side door and felt a swift swat on my full diaper and the statement, "Where do you think you're going baby boy?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question I as felt the contents of my diaper shift from the impact. I turned around and headed for the passenger seat with Kali in tow. When I got in, she secured my seatbelt across me and the officer said, "Gotta keep the baby safe."

I know I blushed a dozen shades of red but kept my mouth shut. I knew the officer had no idea that I was diapered with a hollow butt plug of Kali's doing, and I wasn't going to risk further humiliation at the hands of the Nurse Dommy Mommy and the police officer. As I sat there, all my thoughts again focused on the mass inside my diaper. I could only hope that Kali would be done soon and we would be able to leave and maybe just maybe I could get out of the situation I currently found myself in. It seemed like forever, but I'm sure it was only minutes as the officer and Kali said their goodbyes. I saw Kali approaching the driver's side, but what I didn't see was the officer coming up on my side. With the window down due to the smell, the officer said, "No you be a good baby for Mommy or I might just have to take your dirty diapered butt in my squad car baby boy."

I didn't know if she was joking or not, but I nodded and said, "Yes Ma'am, Officer."

She patted my head and said, "Good baby."

Kali finally started the truck and I heard the engine roar to life. She put it in drive and we were on our way, to where I had no idea. I was completely at her mercy and she knew it. As we accelerated onto the road Kali said, "Wasn't that exhilarating baby?"

I said, "Oh Joy."

She started laughing as she drove. I noticed this time she kept her speed within the posted limit. For this I was thankful. As she drove I could feel the plug allowing unrestricted emptying of my bowels into the seat of my diaper. I could feel my bladder under pressure, but I knew better than to say anything, so I peed in my already full diaper. Kali noticed almost immediately and said, "Now isn't that better than trying to hold all that inside baby to just let your diaper do its job?"   

I nodded in an affirmative yes and said, "Yes Ma'am."

We pulled up to the hospital where Kali worked. She parked and came around to my side, opened the door and unbuckled my seatbelt and took my hand. She led me into the emergency room and all the staff that was on duty at that time. She took me to a set of elevators and pressed the down button. When the elevator arrived, she pushed on my diapered rear and guided me inside the elevator, then she pressed the "B" button and we were headed to the basement of the hospital. To do what I had no idea, nor did I want to know, but I knew soon enough it would be revealed whether I wanted it to or not.

The elevator stopped and Kali pressed my full diaper assisting me in my exit. She directed me to a door labeled rehabilitation and pulled keys out of her scrubs and inserted the key and turned the lock and opened the door. Inside what I saw would have caused my bowels to empty had they not already done so. There were all kinds of contraptions to restrain, rehabilitate, and generally control a patient one-hundred percent with, or without their consent. Kali took my hand and led me into an enclosure and began adjusting water flow and temperature filling a huge hot tub like enclosure. She peeled off my soaked and soiled diaper and removed a long hose from the wall and gently began the task of removing fecal material and urine from my body with a gentle warm flow of steady water. Once she was satisfied I was clean, she directed me into the tub enclosure and sat me down. She strapped my legs in place and started the air jets. She poured some lavender smelling liquid and before long I was dozing off in the tub. I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up, I noticed all my hair on my body that was submerged was off my body and floating all around me.

Kali helped me out, as I was so relaxed I didn't have the strength to do it alone. She practically carried me to a table and placed me face down then she walked to the wall and pressed some buttons and my ass was raised high, but my head and legs were flush on the table. She next said, "You might wonder what I'm doing, so I'm going to tell you as I complete each step of your transformation." First, she started massaging my glutes and I've always been a sucker for a good glutes massage and soon I was dozing in a light slumber. I was stunned as I heard Kali's voice saying, "This is a speculum, it will allow me to see inside your rectum to give me access to your sphincter. The little ring that keeps your poo-poo inside until you push." Then I saw her with a syringe and small bottle that said, "Botox" on it. 

Kali said, "I'm going to temporarily paralyze your ability to keep your poo-poo inside and require you to wear diapers for that time till they recover their elasticity."

My mind screamed get up, and RUN NOW, but my body wouldn't listen. Kali noticed this and said, "Oh you think you can leave and get away?" 

"The muscle relaxant in the water and along with the strong depilatory will keep you in the relaxed euphoric state for a few more hours, till I'm done with your new temporary life with me baby boy," she said.

I wanted to scream, but I just laid there accepting my fate. I felt her insert the speculum and my hole stretch and stretch more, then Kali inserted the needle into the vile and extracted the contents into the syringe and plunged it home into my ass. I saw she removed the speculum, and yet I still felt stretched. Kali said, "Now you can poo-poo in you diapers, pants, underwear unimpeded by that nasty little ring stopping it. She picked me up and carried me to another table. This time I was face up and she did the same thing to my penis. She now you no control, just like a REAL baby. I realized just how right she was as she pulled up a diaper I could feel warm mush and liquid being contained in it. No matter how much I concentrated, I had no ability to stop my infantile act from happening helplessly.

Once I was diapered Kali carried me to a coffin looking device and laid me inside. I noticed I was floating. When she closed it, I heard her voice inside and a soft lullaby playing. Kali kept repeating how good it felt to wear and use my diapers just like the baby I wanted to be. It was good to wear a diaper, but the diaper had a function also, it would keep me from wetting my pants or pooping them. It would keep me all secure and Kali, no MOMMY would always take care of me. I should want to suckle at Mommy's teat just like a baby. I would want to. I would desire to. I would need to suckle to be complete. I needed to wet and poo-poo my diaper for Mommy. I could feel my diaper getting wetter and wetter. Was I wetting or was it the boxed water. I didn't know. I could feel my body and mind relaxed each moment Mommy was talking to me. I needed her to breastfeed me, no it was a burning drive I have to satisfy. I didn't have any choice. I was a baby and babies suckle.

I don't know how long I was inside, but when the box opened I saw MOMMY. She lifted me up and pulled up scrub and loosened her bra and I knew what I had to do. I had to latch on and suckle till it was empty and repeat on the other side. As I finished on her first breast, I could feel my diaper swelling as she switched nipples,I fell into a deep slumber of baby dreams.

TBC...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t have any more likes to give today but I did like it. Actually it scares me to think someone could do something like this. Kali should have looked around some. I am sure she could have found someone willing to fully use their diapers and breastfeed. I will be looking for more. 

• 2 years later...