LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Diaper Fill Up Question

Hi guys i have a unique question to ask you guys, about a month ago i decided to have a explosive diaper fill up so i gave myself two laxative pills and never expected the result to be that epic i got to emit it was kinda fun :04_EmoticonsHDcom::09_EmoticonsHDcom: but after a wild i kinda panic i was worry that my diaper would blowout so i clean myself up hurry at the toilet a let the rest of my load out, i felt kinda sad :43_EmoticonsHDcom: so i want to no if any of you ever try this and can anyone give me any tips.    

I have never used laxatives but I have had some massive loads in my diaper, so much so it leaked out the crotch and top of the back of the diaper, I just waited until I was done going before changing into a fresh diaper. 

18 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have never used laxatives but I have had some massive loads in my diaper, so much so it leaked out the crotch and top of the back of the diaper, I just waited until I was done going before changing into a fresh diaper. 

Hmmmm....:42_EmoticonsHDcom::42_EmoticonsHDcom: well it was the first time i try this so i am still new at the massive diaper fill up, also my load never reach the top of the back of my diaper yet so next time i will got all the way and not panic :22_EmoticonsHDcom::09_EmoticonsHDcom:

I have done that many times.  You have to be sure that what ever happens you contain the mess.  I usually but on a premium disposable (tall leak guards are a must).  and then at least real tall plastic pants.  I wear old jeans and a shirt I don't care about.  Wherever I'll be sitting I put down a towel or protective pad.  Then I just keep everything on till the pooping is done.  If I get poop on my pants or shirt, so what.  Also knowing that the furniture is protected helps.   

After it's all done and I'm ready to clean up I have a trash bag ready outside the shower so I can just wad up the diaper and put it right in the bag after taking it off.  Plastic pants and clothes can be rinsed off in the shower too if they get too messy. 

13 hours ago, FullyLoaded said:

I have done that many times.  You have to be sure that what ever happens you contain the mess.  I usually but on a premium disposable (tall leak guards are a must).  and then at least real tall plastic pants.  I wear old jeans and a shirt I don't care about.  Wherever I'll be sitting I put down a towel or protective pad.  Then I just keep everything on till the pooping is done.  If I get poop on my pants or shirt, so what.  Also knowing that the furniture is protected helps.   

After it's all done and I'm ready to clean up I have a trash bag ready outside the shower so I can just wad up the diaper and put it right in the bag after taking it off.  Plastic pants and clothes can be rinsed off in the shower too if they get too messy. 

Well i am using rearz diapers a for the plastic pant well maybe i should put that on my wish list i no that rearz sell some is there any that you would recommend ???? 

8 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Well i am using rearz diapers a for the plastic pant well maybe i should put that on my wish list i no that rearz sell some is there any that you would recommend ???? 

I use babykins vinyl pants with encased elastic.  Just make sure you order one size bigger than you think you might need.