LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving the site

I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place...

I am leaving the site in the next day or two as I don't find being in the community to be good for me any longer. The only reason I made this thread is for any good friends I might have on here who wouldin't be online for this to send me a message saying goodbye or otherwise.

I wish you all the best in finding what you are looking for in life, and enjoying life.

1 hour ago, kcandprog said:

I am leaving the site in the next day or two as I don't find being in the community to be good for me any longer

May I ask what it is specifically about being in this community you don't think is good for you?

Just curios really

Well Alvin I really can't divulge that without causing chaos. It was some drama that occurred and besides that fact I think I am generally unhappy here and it's just becoming a distraction... Possibly in an unhealthy way but Idk if it is really that extreme. Some things were said about me that weren't true and despite that fact I have always been too conscious of how people view me and this is a good lesson to start to get over that personal flaw. I had trust issues before I came here and I am leaving with even more trust issues I guess.

3 hours ago, DailyDiapers said:

Sorry you had issues here! Wish you the best.

Thank you DD I really appreciate it. I wish you the best as well everything considered. Life is hard for some reason. My leaving had nothing to do with your fantastic website though so don't feel like it has anything to do with that.