LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know I have other unfinished stories - my excuse is that I need to get back into the mood with a new one. :) I've pasted this from Word - sorry about the big spaces between lines. No time to fix. 

Joe and Sue

Chapter One - The Start

Joe look fearfully across the bed to Sue, who was still asleep.

Joe carefully rolled himself off the soaked bottom sheet and stood next to the bed. He was wondering what todo next when Sue groaned and stretched out her arm.

Joe was frozen to the spot. He watched as Sue’s hand rested for a moment on the sheet. Her fingers investigated the wet condition of the sheet, then her eyes opened. She looked up at Joe.

‘Not again, Joe,’ she said, not kindly but with exasperation.

‘I think it must have been the…’ he began.

‘No, Joe,’ said Sue, wide awake now and getting out her side of the bed.

She stood up. Joe couldn’t help looking at his wife’s two magnificent boobs pushing out the soft fabric of her nightdress.

‘I think it must be you behaving like an irresponsible toddler,’ Sue said. ‘That’s three times in a week. We agreed last time that if it happened again, we’d see Kathy, didn‘t we?’

‘Sue, it’s ok, it won’t…’ Joe said.

‘No Joe, I’m not taking any more of your excuses. I’m ringing Kathy this morning. I’m sick of this, on top of your filthy undies as well,’ said Sue.

Joe felt his shame and anger rising simultaneously. He often leaked a little into his underpants. No big deal. Wetting the bed was worse, but he was under pressure at work, and it was an accident. There was no need for her to call him a toddler. He hated her doing that. It screwed him up inside.

As if to make the point, Sue picked up a pair of Joe’s underpants from the clotehs on the chair where he usually left them. She sniffed them at a distance and threw them at Joe.

‘Urine, Joe,’ she said. ‘You probably should be in training panties.’

‘Pants,’ Joe said crossly, daring a quick glance directly at his wife. ‘And Sue, I don’t want you to ring Kathy,’ he added with as much conviction as he could. ‘I don’t have to see her.’

The last person Joe wanted to know anything about his little problems was Dr Kathy Vincent. She was one of Sue’s gym mates, and she was even taller than Sue, who at 5 feet 11 inches was already a good two inches taller than Joe. Kathy gave a new meaning to the word buff as applied to females. She didn’t walk, she swaggered, and she scared Joe. It was hard enough maintaining his manly status in the presence of an Amazon like Kathy, and telling her he wet the bed didn’t bear thinking about.

Sue laughed. It wasn’t the reaction Joe had hoped for.

‘So Mr ‘I’ve-just-wet-my-bed-again’ doesn’t think he has a problem,’ said Sue, walking around to where Joe stood.

‘Little Mr ‘I-can’t-keep-my-jarmies-dry mummy’ doesn’t need help, is that it?’ Sue said, reaching down and grabbing Joe’s private parts through Joe’s wet pyjama pants.

Sue gave Joe’s balls a squeeze, and was rewarded with a flood of warm pee over her hand. She withdrew her hand in disgust.

Joe was about to cry.

‘I’m sorry,’ he said. ‘I couldn’t help it. I was getting up to go…’

Sue stood still for a moment, leaned forward and gently but quickly kissed him, then said calmly, ‘It’s alright, baby. Of course you can’t help it. That’s the problem isn’t it? Now go and have a shower and get dressed for work.’

Joe bit his lip and turned to go to the bathroom. As he reached the door, he felt the warmth of a stream of pee on his inner thighs. He didn’t even try to stop the flow, but traipsed wetly across the bathroom floor and sat peeing through his pyjamas on the toilet, crying as he did so.

Joe and Sue

Chapter Two – Sliding Back

Work hadn’t been going so well for Joe. He was in customer service for a national computer franchise. He wasn’t particularly attached to the place, nor it to him. He got on well with most of the staff, who were mostly women, aged from about 20 to around 50, so Joe sat square in the middle of their age group. He was young enough that the women in the office under 30 treated him more or less as an equal, and the older women found him youthful enough to fuss over. But the work seemed to be becoming more difficult, and several times the most junior girl in the office had taken him aside and explained easier ways to do the work especially the calculations. Joe began to feel that his status in the office slipping as he required more help. He was also finding urination more urgent, and had had a few close escapes, unknown to the women. It was bad enough the office junior helping him with some work he had got stuck with. Having them know he sometimes wet a little would be the end.

Increasingly, Joe’s superiors would assign to others the work Joe felt he normally did. He found himself making more coffee, and doing more photocopying and filing than actual work. Joe’s role in servicing customers was formally changed a few weeks later. The office manager, a kindly older woman, told Joe that he seemed to be struggling a bit, and that she felt he might be getting and stale and so it would be better if his role changed a little. Joe was to become ‘office support’ although, the woman assured him, he would certainly be considered for a different role if his standard of work was consistently good.

‘I’m sorry, Joe,’ the former office junior had said to him that afternoon. ‘It’s the last way I would have wanted to get the promotion.’

The penny dropped for Joe. He hadn’t really considered his move a demotion, but now, as smiled weakly at the former junior and wished her well, he realised what had happened. His smile changed to a bitten lip, and he felt like crying as he turned away from the girl. He did cry, too, all the way home in his car.

He straightened himself up by the time he reached the front door. Sue was home, and met him with the news that she had made an appointment with Kathy for the following day, and that she had rung Joe’s manager to secure a day off for him. The office had told Sue that they had a work experience girl who could fill in for Joe, and that he should take the rest of the week off. That news surprised her, and Sue listened to Joe tearfully relating how he had been demoted, that his pay had been reduced, and that he didn’t feel confident he could get back to where he was.

‘Now I’m just doing coffee and photocopying and stuff, and running errands,’ said Joe through his tears. ‘Even for the young ones. It makes me feel, you know, like I’m, you know…’ he added, his voice trailing off unhappily.

‘Not equal?’ Sue suggested helpfully.

Joe nodded his head.

‘And the, and then, with…’ said Joe.

Sue guessed what he was talking about and felt for him. They knew each other well enough that she could usually read his thoughts. She knew how embarrassed he felt about his bedwetting and his damp undies. She was looking forward to seeing Kathy and finding out what could be done for Joe. There was something that was unsaid between them. It occurred to Sue sometimes when she was putting on her sheer nylon panties, and watching Joe pull on the thick cotton underwear she bought for him. She always bought for Joe briefs with a double panel at the front. It wasn’t much, but she felt it would help Joe if he was a little damper than usual. No wonder he felt unequal. Having that childish problem, then effectively being made the most junior staff member at work couldn’t be an easy load to carry.

Joe and Sue

Chapter Three – A visit to the doctor

The next day, Joe showered and dressed before the visit to Dr Kathy.

He walked into the living area ready to go, to find Sue on the phone.

‘Yes, he wet last night, but he’s showered and ready now. No, just undies. No, I don’t think he would. Oh, here he is now. See you soon!’ said Sue, putting the phone down.

‘Who was that?’ Joe asked urgently.

‘Don’t worry, honey, it was just Kathy. She and I have been best friends for years, so don’t worry.’

Sue kissed Joe and stroked his hair.

‘But you said, you know, last night,’ objected Joe.

‘She needs to know everything,’ said Sue reassuringly. ‘And she is a doctor,’ she added with a smile.

Joe felt worried. He squeezed his thighs together as he felt a slight trickle in his underpants.

‘Do you need the bathroom before we go?’ asked Sue.

‘No,’ said Joe stiffly. ‘I’ve been.’

It was a little annoying to be reminded to use the bathroom, especially by a well dressed, adult woman wearing tight, light grey pants which would have shown the slightest dribble from down there, while he was wearing his usual dark loose slacks and thick cotton underwear, which were now damp.

‘OK then, hop in the car, sweetie, and we’ll get going.’

Joe didn’t have to ask whose car they would use. The thought occurred to him that he was being subtly demoted at home, too. Wetting the bed didn’t help his self-confidence about his status relative to Sue either. It seemed to underline his lesser position in the house. And now he was definitely earning less money than Sue. Thank God they didn’t know about his night time issues at work, Joe thought.

Joe walked towards their two cars. Sue marched straight to the passenger door of her SUV and held it open for Joe, who quickly climbed in.

Sue got in the driver’s seat, then turned to Joe.

‘Buckle up, honey, please,’ she said, guiding Joe’s hand to the seat belt.

‘I was just going to,’ he said crossly, and buckled himself in.

‘Good boy,’ said Sue, and turned her head away from Joe as she backed from the driveway.

Joe was quiet during the 15 minute drive to Kathy’s rooms. He had an uncomfortable feeling that he was being taken to the doctor’s against his will. He had had no say in it, that was for sure. Clearly, Sue and Kathy had discussed the whole thing, too.

Sue pulled into the carpark of the surgery and was out of the car and holding Joe’s door open while he was still fumbling with his seat belt.

‘Don’t dawdle, honey,’ she said. ‘We’re a couple of minutes late as it is.’

Joe was not looking forward to this. He felt himself wet a little as he clambered out of the car. Sue grabbed his hand.

‘Come on, slowcoach,’ she said, and led him across the carpark and through the glass doors of the surgery. Joe looked back to see a mother dragging her young child across the carpark by the hand just as Sue had done. The sight gave Joe a jolt, and he managed to let go of Sue’s hand as they went along a corridor to Kathy’s rooms.

The first room the entered was the waiting room, and Sue went straight to the receptionist.

‘And this is Joe,’ said the immaculately groomed receptionist with a smile. ‘Hullo Joe,’ she added.

‘Hi,’ muttered Joe, and plonked himself on one of the chairs in the room. The lady from the carpark arrived, still with her young son in tow.

‘Doctor will be a few minutes late,’ the receptionist told Sue, then she looked at Joe who looked less than comfortable on his chair.

‘There’s a bathroom just along the hall, if you need,’ the receptionist said with another pleasant smile.

‘I’m OK,’ said Joe quietly.

‘Thank you,’ Sue reminded him as she sat next to him.

‘Thank you,’ Joe dutifully said, and received another smile. Why did she mention the bathroom, Joe wondered. He really didn’t feel in charge of anything here.

Surreptitiously, he rested his hand on his crotch. He could feel it was a little damp, but his pants were very dark and he had got away with similar situations before.

A few minutes later, Kathy put her head around a door into the waiting room.

‘Would you like to come in now, Sue?’ she asked.

‘Hello Joe,’ she said, turning to him and smiling.

‘Hi Kathy,’ replied Joe, and followed Sue into the room.

The two women discussed some paperwork while Joe looked around.

To be continued…

• Like 1

Thanks deewet. 'Little Joe' has given me an idea!

Joe and Sue

Chapter Three – Poor Joe

To be continued…

‘Right, Joe,’ said Kathy in a very businesslike manner. ‘Let’s have a good look at you.’

Joe stood quietly while Kathy patted his arms up from his sides and felt his chest and stomach. Kathy spun him around and tapped his back. Then she felt around his tummy from behind, patted his bottom and slid her hands between his thighs. Her fingers stopped for a moment as they reached the damp inner legs of his slacks. Kathy paused momentarily, then stood up, ruffled Joe’s hair and said ‘Ok, I’d like to have a little talk to Sue then we’ll pop you on the examination table in there,’ she added. ‘I’ll shut the door and you can strip off while we’re talking.’

Joe felt oddly relieved. Now he could slip his no doubt very damp undies off and put them in the plastic bag he’d stuffed into his pocket. He took the plastic bag and a spare pair of undies most times he was outside the house now. He justified doing it because if there were totally unavoidable circumstances completely beyond his control, there was a chance he might get a bit wettish. He kept the spare undies in the other pocket.

Joe went through his little routine, and put the spare fresh undies from his pocket in the heap of his clothes that were now on a chair.

The he climbed up and lay face down on the cool paper sheet of the examination bench.

The door was soundproofed and he wasn’t aware of when the women had stopped talking, but a few minutes later, the door opened and Kathy and Sue entered.

‘Yes, I think you’re right,’ he heard Sue say as they walked in.

Joe lay still. He could hear his heart hammering away.

‘OK, baby,’ said Kathy brightly. Let’s have a look at you. Flip!’ she said, patting Joe’s rump.

Joe looked at her with incredulity.

‘That’s what they call me at school,’ he said. ‘Flip. Because once I…’

Sue had sitting in one of the chairs in the small room, watching proceedings, but there was something about the sincerity in Joe’s voice that made her speak.

‘You’re not still at school, though Joe, are you? It’s what they called you at school.’

She thought Joe was looking a bit strange. It was a vague sort of look he sometimes gave her when she woke him at night to change the sheet he’d wet. She had assumed it was his ‘only half awake look’.

‘No,’ said Joe slowly. ‘I’m, I’m all grown up.’

Kathy had turned Joe over, and was running her hand down his smooth, almost hollow chest. Her fingers reached his genitals, and she picked up his small flaccid penis between her thumb and forefinger and turned it this was and the, then lightly squeezed his balls, investigating them for moment with her fingertips. She glanced at Sue, who was looking at Joe.

The rest of the examination went smoothly enough until Kathy picked up Joe’s clothes to hand to him.

‘Joe,’ she said, ‘That’s it. If you’d like to get dressed while Sue and I have…’

Kathy stopped She was looking down at the clothes. Now she looked at Joe.

‘Joe, honey,’ she said, ‘Are these the panties you were wearing on the way here?’

Joe didn’t like the word panties, but they were fairly thin, to be compact. To be honest, he had to admit, they were a pair of Sue’s. He put them on by mistake one morning and the joke was, he told her, that they were very comfortable. She’d shot back that he should wear them all day, and he did. They were very nice to wear, an admission Sue wheedled out of him, and so she had let him keep them, as well as supplying another six pairs like them so he could wear fresh undies every day, plus, being nylon they were much quicker to wash and dry than Joe’s thick old cotton men’s briefs, which he only changed into for trips out now, hence the cunning little trick that was now coming undone before his eyes.

‘Not sure,’ said Joe softly.

‘Well,’ said Kathy, holding the panties up to her nose, ‘These a fresh from the clothesline. And you were a little wet down there when I examined you, weren’t you?’

‘Where are your wet pants, Joe?’ Kathy asked firmly.

Joe felt himself beginning to collapse as he stood naked by the examination bench. Both women were staring at him.

‘Pocket,’ he mumbled.

Kathy hand dived into a pocket of his dark grey slacks and pulled out the plastic bag now containing Joe’s wet underpants. It could have been an ounce of dope, and they could have been cops, for the horrible anticipation Joe was feeling.

‘Joe!’ said Kathy.

‘Honestly,’ said Sue, standing up.

Sue grabbed Joe roughly by one arm, and Kathy stepped back.

‘That, Joe,’ she said, ‘Is extremely naughty!’

She reached around and smacked Joe’s bottom as hard as she could.

Joe yelped and tried to get away, but Sue was a strong woman and swung him back and pulled him over her knees in almost one motion as she sat down on a chair, managing to smack Joe again as she did so.

She didn’t let up, and Joe’s shouted objections soon became genuine wails with real tears. When she finished Joe was left well and truly sobbing. Kathy handed him a hand towel, and Joe tried not to look at either woman as he wiped his tearful face.

The same thing had happened as had happened at work, he told himself. He was the bottom of the pecking order there and now he was here too. They were responsible, professional adults and he was again ‘Little Joe’. Little Joe was a private inner character that Joe had. Joe balmed him for things like saying he liked wearing Sue’s panties, and that he was still at school. Joe could feel that Little Joe had even enjoyed being spanked. Joe knew what schizophrenia was but he knew it wasn’t that. Little Joe was just a figment of his imagination, a sort of warning what might happen if he didn’t behave like a grownup. Or adult, he told himself. I’m an adult.

A trickling sound broke the silence. Joe was peeing on the surgery floor. All eyes went to Joe’s flaccid little penis, trickling away like a leaking tap.

Joe only realised what he was doing when he stopped. A voice in his head laughed. ‘Don’t piss me off!’ it seemed to be saying. ‘You’re not an adult!’

‘You let her feel my pants!’ Joe shouted angrily through his ebbing tears at Sue.

‘Joe, darling, I did no such thing,’ Sue assured him. ‘That was a perfectly normal examination…’

‘You did,’ shouted Joe. ‘You made her look then you made me do pee on the floor and you made…’

‘Joe,’ began Kathy.

‘No, Kath. Joe, you listen to me, OK? You listen to me,’ Sue commanded him.

‘Joe,’ she said, ‘We’re here because you have a wetting problem. You wet the bed regularly enough now to be classified as a bedwetter. Right? And you wet yourself during the day too. Most days. I know because you go through a pair of panties a day and you always ‘rinse them out to help me’. You save up a couple of pairs of slacks so that you wash them when you do the weekend wash, don’t you? The one’s you’re always hanging out at night to ‘freshen up in the evening air, like your mum used to do it’. What crap, Joe, You wet them. A lot when you try stunts like the ‘vicous garden hose’ story, or that you fell face down acrss a small puddle, or spilled a drink on the way out of the office. Do you think I’m stupid? And you mum told me she never did that, but that you wet your poatns until you were twelve years old, night and day. You didn’t tell me that, either, did you Joe? So why did I spank you? Tell me?’

‘Because, because I was naughty,’ said Joe quietly.

‘That’s not good enough,’ said Sue, grabbing Joe’s chin and pointing his face at Kathy. ‘Tell Kathy how you were naughty.’

Joe was fighting to keep Little Joe out of the picture.

‘I wet my pants,’ Joe said, looking down still in naked embarrassment.

‘Last night you wet the bed, then you wet your pants on the way then you peed on the floor just the. Go on Joe, tell her all that.’

Joe felt broken. He just wanted to say what he was told to say and get out of here. He had to mentally shove Little Joe back behind him.

Joe recited his list of childish wettings. Kathy looked at him sympathetically.

‘It’s OK, Joe,’ she said, smiling. ‘You have what are called continence issues. A lot of people, even adults have them. There’s a lot of medical help for your condition. Now I want you to be very grown up about your options, Joe. Can you do that for me?’

Joe nodded, using half his mental strength to stop Little Joe saying ‘I am little.’ He could usually keep Little Joe out of the picture, but Joe wasn’t in very good shape right now.

He listened to Kathy talk about various drugs and their side effects. Then she pulled out a thick white thing, and told him that in his case she recommended wearing some proper protection for a few days, just until things calmed down a little. And Sue will help you at night, she told him.

‘So Joe, are you going to be grown up and make a grown up, adult choice?’ Kathy asked, looking at him.

‘I, erm, the protection,’ he muttered.

‘Good boy!’ Kathy said, and leaning forward kissed him on the forehead,’

Joe began to climb back on the bench.,

‘Quick sticks!’ said Sue from her chair.

Joe felt himself pee again and began crying as Kathy helped him onto his back.

To be continued.

• Like 2

I like the story but if it goes the wrong way then I don't like it. I've read to many stories where the man is humiliated and there is no love in it. Spankings are fine if I'm a bad boy but to be hugged after and be told she still loved me is even better. My stories are always with love and yes sex too.

Sally, I have always loved your stories. I just wish more of them were finished. You are to good a writer to have things go undone. I will be looking for more. 

• 1 year later...