LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby-maker Items

Infantwish

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new here, hope I'm posting in the right place and not messing up hehe... 

So, I occasionally like to read (and write) stories with age regression elements and such things. This one story in particular that I thinking about had this really great idea about a nursey with items that gave you baby-like qualities. For example, it had sunglasses that made it impossible to read and a pacifier that turned everything someone spoke into baby talk. I just LOVED it! I was wondering what other items you could think of for this?

Bonus: Potions also work, but they should be more creative :) <3

I really look foward to reading your ideas!

417a9f1844ee828c0ccbb0d924fbb667a04355e2_hq.gif.3586c5929cec64a84013fedf420444b0.gif

That's... actually kind of a cool idea, items giving younger traits.

Don't really have any ideas to give you though (got my own stuff to work on including designing a daycare layout :P ) but I guess it's really about how many baby traits you can even think about, as there isn't too big an amount of things to work with, so maybe make a huge list of every trait you would want, then apply items to them.

On 12/16/2017 at 10:58 PM, Infantwish said:

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new here, hope I'm posting in the right place and not messing up hehe... 

So, I occasionally like to read (and write) stories with age regression elements and such things. This one story in particular that I thinking about had this really great idea about a nursey with items that gave you baby-like qualities. For example, it had sunglasses that made it impossible to read and a pacifier that turned everything someone spoke into baby talk. I just LOVED it! I was wondering what other items you could think of for this?

Bonus: Potions also work, but they should be more creative :) <3

I really look foward to reading your ideas!

417a9f1844ee828c0ccbb0d924fbb667a04355e2_hq.gif.3586c5929cec64a84013fedf420444b0.gif

Okay, what anime is that image from?  Also, boots that make it impossible to walk?  Bib that makes it so that you can't feed yourself?

Well the most obvious one would be diapers that make you incontinent. And perhaps there'd be different tiers of diapers that also cause you to wet or mess more often? With the highest tier making so you're messing your diaper like every 10 minutes or something like that.

Oh! Maybe the plot of the story is that they're testing out a new "Product" like a bonnet that fully regresses the wearers mind until they take it off. Of course, to pull that off you'd have to be able to write from a true baby's perspective, which I'm not sure if you're quite up to.