LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nottinghamshire DL's

DBiker

Another thread for any diaper lovers in Nottinghamshire. Would be nice to have a meet up with guys/gals with similar interests in nappies. If anyone is particularly interested in hiking (peak district)/motorbike rides then message me :)

• 3 weeks later...

Nottingham (Bingham) wouldn't mind going out walking or biking mtb. 

On 16/12/2017 at 9:27 PM, DBiker said:

Another thread for any diaper lovers in Nottinghamshire. Would be nice to have a meet up with guys/gals with similar interests in nappies. If anyone is particularly interested in hiking (peak district)/motorbike rides then message me :)

42 minutes ago, Dude84 said:

Is there some correlation between Nottingham people and biking?

The only thing I can think of is we are blessed with having Sherwood Forest on our doorstep plus we have all the old railway trails left from when the mines where open. 

3 hours ago, username said:

The only thing I can think of is we are blessed with having Sherwood Forest on our doorstep plus we have all the old railway trails left from when the mines where open. 

Plenty of places where we can go ride do love Nottingham.

2 hours ago, DiaperBoyy said:

Everyone is welcome to join even if we don't ride or doing something else! :P

I can't ride a bike, but if you're considering a meal or similar that is something I would consider.

55 minutes ago, Dude84 said:

Ok. So the obvious questions; when and where?

Good question we could meet at the harvester or Anne's burger shack I don't mind where we eat any ideas of anywhere you would like to go? And can possibly do this weekend but without looking at diary I don't know when I'd be able to let you know when I'm home tomorrow afternoon. 

9 minutes ago, DiaperBoyy said:

Good question we could meet at the harvester or Anne's burger shack I don't mind where we eat any ideas of anywhere you would like to go? And can possibly do this weekend but without looking at diary I don't know when I'd be able to let you know when I'm home tomorrow afternoon. 

My main concern aside from physical access is money at the moment. I have read reviews about Anne's Burger Shack which generally read that the food is excellent but expensive. I can't do much this weekend as I'm short of cash unfortunately. In respect of the Harvester, which one were you thinking of? There are several in Nottingham.

11 minutes ago, Dude84 said:

My main concern aside from physical access is money at the moment. I have read reviews about Anne's Burger Shack which generally read that the food is excellent but expensive. I can't do much this weekend as I'm short of cash unfortunately. In respect of the Harvester, which one were you thinking of? There are several in Nottingham.

Im free most weekends and a few evenings after work so whenever suits you best is fine mate! Theirs 7 harvesters in Nottingham crap only knew of one! Shows how much I go out. The one I was thinking of is on Clifton Ln, Wilford, Nottingham. 

27 minutes ago, DiaperBoyy said:

Im free most weekends and a few evenings after work so whenever suits you best is fine mate! Theirs 7 harvesters in Nottingham crap only knew of one! Shows how much I go out. The one I was thinking of is on Clifton Ln, Wilford, Nottingham. 

There's really only three; I just reviewed the search results and some of those are in Derby or Loughborough. I was thinking of the restaurant in Trinity Square but I believe they may have closed it now. Castle Marina would be my next preference for transport reasons and also as the Wilford restaurant tends to exclude offers for some reason (apparently there is presently 40% off mains using the app) though Wilford may be more suitable for discussing, erm, stuff if people so desire.

For me it would depend on how accessible it is. I've been past the Wilford restaurant on buses but never been inside there.

12 minutes ago, Dude84 said:

There's really only three; I just reviewed the search results and some of those are in Derby or Loughborough. I was thinking of the restaurant in Trinity Square but I believe they may have closed it now. Castle Marina would be my next preference for transport reasons and also as the Wilford restaurant tends to exclude offers for some reason (apparently there is presently 40% off mains using the app) though Wilford may be more suitable for discussing, erm, stuff if people so desire.

For me it would depend on how accessible it is. I've been past the Wilford restaurant on buses but never been inside there.

What's their to eat around the castle marina area? 

9 minutes ago, DiaperBoyy said:

What's their to eat around the castle marina area? 

Aside from Harvester there is the somewhat obligatory McDonalds, a Hungry Horse, Pizza Hut, and Beefeater.

6 minutes ago, Dude84 said:

Aside from Harvester there is the somewhat obligatory McDonalds, a Hungry Horse, Pizza Hut, and Beefeater.

I'd be fine with any of them bar from McDonald's can't stand it! :P

3 minutes ago, DiaperBoyy said:

I'd be fine with any of them bar from McDonald's can't stand it! :P

Hahaha :-) Also, McDonalds is not licensed; no offence but to process meeting new people I would definitely require alcohol. The Hungry Horse isn't too bad if you avoid the times when the whole family type groups turn up; food isn't too expensive either.

4 minutes ago, Dude84 said:

Hahaha :-) Also, McDonalds is not licensed; no offence but to process meeting new people I would definitely require alcohol. The Hungry Horse isn't too bad if you avoid the times when the whole family type groups turn up; food isn't too expensive either.

I'd be happy with hungry horse! :lol:

28 minutes ago, DiaperBoyy said:

When would you be free? I'll be able to let you know when I'm home tomorrow evening what days I'm to meet up! ^_^

I'm free most of the time, mainly money that concerns me.

Next week, not Monday or Sunday. Free Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon after 4pm, and probably anytime on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Would prefer early evening though as fewer annoying noisy children around.

7 hours ago, Dude84 said:

I'm free most of the time, mainly money that concerns me.

Next week, not Monday or Sunday. Free Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon after 4pm, and probably anytime on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Would prefer early evening though as fewer annoying noisy children around.

Yeah that suits me will let you know later :P