LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Moon Rising Kindle Preview

I would suggest that "Luna" should bite Rosie, but that might upset Lucas. Still, so many fun games a werewolf posing as a big dog could play with Rosie. While being too cute to get upset with. Or was that too big to get upset with. Good woofy, I'll just leave this steak here and back away slowly.

13 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

I would suggest that "Luna" should bite Rosie, but that might upset Lucas. Still, so many fun games a werewolf posing as a big dog could play with Rosie. While being too cute to get upset with. Or was that too big to get upset with. Good woofy, I'll just leave this steak here and back away slowly.

That would be funny, though!  "Luna" will be having a lot of fun- and a lot of learning- in her wolf form as she helps Lucas out. :3 

On 4/1/2018 at 8:15 PM, LittleFenny said:

I was going to say Rosie was lucky Luna didn't actually bite, but I bet she's not getting anything past Mrs King. :P Silly Rosie, Luc likes his diapers and he's more mature than she is. :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Hehe, Luc is more mature than Rosie- or at least, he uses his brain more than Rosie uses her.  She's very impulsive..in a way, she's a bit like Luna xD.   Rosie was lucky Luna wasn't ornery enough to bite. Then again, Luna's trying to be on her best behavior to get into Luc's good graces.

On 4/2/2018 at 9:11 PM, YourFNF said:

i'm guessing Lucas isn't ins't the only wet one now

Oh, there's some fun ahead with Rosie!  But I don't want to spoil the surprise. :D 

18 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Prudence sat back on her haunches and scratched an ear. Watching Rosie take the blame for something Prudence herself had done amused her to no end. Oh, she was going to have so much fun with this stupid girl…. Pru looked forward to living with her. 

Overall, she was very pleased with herself. She had played the sweet pooch and Lucas had welcomed her with open arms. He let his walls down, let her walk right into his heart. She hadn’t been able to do that in human form. 

Hell, she hadn’t even been able to get close to him. She’d done the opposite; hurt him. Now, she made it better. She righted her wrong. 

She yawned, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She paid a horrible price for her folly- putting up with all those rotten, screaming snot-goblins grabbing her fur during Trick or Treating. All night, all she’d wanted to do was bite the obnoxious brats. She had pretended to enjoy it, further adding to her agony. Now, she was exhausted. She didn’t regret it; she did it to make Luc happy, to assuage the guilt plaguing her. 

While the drunk idiot cried and the nagging lady closed up the booth and got everything ready to go, Pru plopped her head on Luc’s lap. He scratched her ears. She was looking forward to a warm, soft bed; even if she had to share it with diaper boy. She refused to sleep on the floor. A few licks and cuddles, and she knew he’d share his bed with her. 

His fingers scratched just the right spot behind her ear and she melted. “Good girl, Luna.” Luna, short for Lunatic. She liked it. Maybe being a service dog wouldn’t be so bad this time around. 

Lucas obviously needed her. She had no choice; she had to stick around. The boy couldn’t even get himself a diaper change. She wasn’t going to tolerate him stewing in a dirty diaper like tonight. She was surprised he hadn’t leaked. She’d seen the faces he’d been making all night; he wanted out of his yucky diaper. Her sensitive canine nose had smelled the dirty diaper before she even approached him. When they got to her new home, she was going to find Luc’s diapers, pull a clean one out and make the lady change him. If he wouldn’t ask for a clean diaper, she’d have to get one for him. 

Yes, it looked like she was stuck with him for quite some time. He clearly couldn’t take care of himself. He was just a big, helpless, adorable baby in need of a four legged, furry nanny. For the first time in a long, long time, Prudence looked forward to the future. She had a feeling it would be a very long time before another bad moon rose in her life.

~THE END~

really interesting story, i like how you mixed the abdl elements and contemporary fantasy. hoping there's going to be a sequel.

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

really interesting story, i like how you mixed the abdl elements and contemporary fantasy. hoping there's going to be a sequel.

Thanks for commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. :3   I left a few story threads open for the possibility of more stories with these characters- Rosie getting in trouble for drinking again could easily lend itself to a whole lot of fun,  Luc finding out about Luna's true identity, and some of the other werewolves who have unsettled beef with Prudence come to town.  I'd love to write more with these characters, they were a lot of fun. Plus I'd like to see Luc grow in confidence. Maybe have Rosie learn to be a little nicer (and Prudence, too LOL).  Or for Prudence, at least learn to obey the law a little XD. 

9 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Thanks for commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. :3   I left a few story threads open for the possibility of more stories with these characters- Rosie getting in trouble for drinking again could easily lend itself to a whole lot of fun,  Luc finding out about Luna's true identity, and some of the other werewolves who have unsettled beef with Prudence come to town.  I'd love to write more with these characters, they were a lot of fun. Plus I'd like to see Luc grow in confidence. Maybe have Rosie learn to be a little nicer (and Prudence, too LOL).  Or for Prudence, at least learn to obey the law a little XD. 

oh also i really like your new pic, did you commission it?

3 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

It's a fanart of Yuri Plisetsky from Yuri On Ice. :3  I got it off of a google search and pinterest. 

nice i'm thinking about having a sketch of myself commissioned if I ever get the money.

27 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

nice i'm thinking about having a sketch of myself commissioned if I ever get the money.

Awesome!  I've  commissioned a few pieces, none of it abdl though.  It's a nice treat for yourself. =D  

4 hours ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

Again a great story although I wish that it could have been expanded on.

Thank for commenting. Glad you enjoyed the story. :)  This was written for a contest, so it had a length restriction. :3 

Thank-you for the story, it was a treat to read. I will admit that all I think about when I see this title is "Bad Moon Rising" by CCR, I mean that I play it in my head every time I see the title. 

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the story and am sort to see it come to an end. I liked how Prudence worked her way into Lucas’s life even having to take the form of a canine. I was also glad to see Rosie get busted as well. It was an easy choice to give this one of my few likes. Great job and thanks so much for sharing this with us. 

• 10 months later...

Wait, why would you end it here and like that? There are still so many directions you could go with it! More about their world, about the relationships! About everything!  It's a very good story, written very well with very few mistakes, but I'm kind of disappointed that you ended it so quickly. Oh well, I suppose there's nothing to be done about it.

10 hours ago, Kingdark said:

Wait, why would you end it here and like that? There are still so many directions you could go with it! More about their world, about the relationships! About everything!  It's a very good story, written very well with very few mistakes, but I'm kind of disappointed that you ended it so quickly. Oh well, I suppose there's nothing to be done about it.

This was originally written for a story contest that had a word limit.  The focus was Prudence and Lucas getting together, but I agree- there are still many places it could go. I did that intentionally for some sequels; I'd like to write some more stories with these guys. 

I didn't even know you finished this. Such a lovely little story. I appreciate Kingdark for resurrecting this story. Never would've known it was finished if not for him.

• Like 1