LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Moon Rising Kindle Preview

Great new chapters. I was so glad to see Lucas finally relax. Ha, I really didn’t want to see him pass out though. I didn’t think that much bourbon went into his drink. 

Much better now.  Thought I was losing my mind sort of.  I have been stir-crazy lately from injury that has left me housebound for months.  Feeling a little like Luc waiting for someone, anyone .....  

That was such an emotional chapter. I loved it. Even intoxicated Luc’s care was so moving, even I could feel it just reading this. I look forward to reading more. 

That was definitely a roller coaster ride. I felt good that Lucas seemed happy and willing to accept Pru and then she poured out the truth to him and unfortunately he wasn’t able to accept it then. Now I actually feel bad for both. I hope her turning back into town is a good thing to do. I was pleased to be able to give it a like and I am sure it was the last one for today. I will be waiting for more. 

Thank you both for commenting.  I appreciate it.  They're both going through some rough emotions right now, but there's still some drama and story left.   Hopefully with some twists and turns that take people by surprise

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Bluebird67 said:

Nice to have them both in a good place. Wonder what has happened to Rosie.

Thanks for commenting. :3    Lucas and Prudence are finally getting along.  Rosie will be reappearing soon. 

Really enjoying this story which is somewhat of an accomplishment if you have me checking constantly for any update to your stories.  With the recent story wipe a lot of great stories have been deleted and the authors never returned to re-post and continue the story.