LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey everybody. I've been living with two issues most of my life. Mild to moderate ibs and lactose intolerance. Lately in the morning the urge to go becomes so unbearable. Sometimes I come close because I usually have to wait an hour for the bathroom to open. Anyway I was thinking about diapering up overnight so I won't have an accident. Maybe during the day too. The urges and cramps aren't just at night, but it's really hard for me to get used to maybe having to wear more soon out of necessity than fun. Sometimes cramp really badly and can barely hold it. However there's such a stigma attached to diaper use. I'm also living with my gf's family (brother and father) So I need help being very subtle about this. Maybe some reassurance... If anyone has stories to tell or any insight please share with me.

I have pretty bad bouts of ibs. Sometimes I have accidents. I also believe I have a lactose intolerence so I drink soy milk or other alt to my coffee. It's probably a good idea to diaper up because I've slept and had accidents. The stigma doesn't really matter if you need them. PS it's not anyone's real buissness as to what you wearing or why. Just do what you feel nessesarry.  

Dont let the diaper "stigma" keep you from using them if you need them,  it's FAR better to deal with a stigma of wearing a diaper than dealing with the issues if you had an accident and were not wearing a diaper.  While it takes some time to get used to, soon you will realize people dont know or dont care that you wear a diaper. Diapers have a purpose and like many others before you, you'll soon learn they just become "underwear" that allow you to go about your life,  it does take some time and trial and error but you will develop a routine and learn how to manage your issues and live with the added needs that wearing adds to your life but it won't ruin your life unless you allow it to. As for IBS  you might find that many foods trigger your symptoms for me personally if i eat nuts or seeds I have a high chance of an accident the next morning.  so look at your diet and try to find the trigger foods your might have.

Thanks Comfortably Diapered and Real world Incon for your input. I'm trying to wear more and more often to just get comfortable in different situations. I haven't had any major accidents yet since starting. I am just noticing some dribbling too, but it seems normal. I asked my partner today what she would think if I wore all the time. She wasn't okay with that. She voiced concerns with the cleanliness of them being "around". I mentioned that we could get a pail or something for our place later on in time. I think I'm going to wait on wearing every single night until I get used to it.. Or it gets worse.

Think of it this way.  If you couldn't see well, you would get glasses to help correct your vision.  Likewise, if you had hearing damage or hearing loss, you would use a hearing aid.  People will walk with a cane or walker if they have a hard time, and some people use wheelchairs because they can't walk anymore.  These glasses, canes, hearing aids and wheelchairs are tools.  Plain and simple.  Someone sees a need and invents something to take care of that need.  Hammer and Nails to build structures.  Remember someone invented the wheel and look how much that has benifited everyone.  Diapers or containment underwear if you prefer, are nothing more than a tool that allows people to operate more normally when the have something that doesn't work properly for them anymore.  True, for many diapers have a broader usage such as AB or DL and fetish interests, but you don't have to look at it that way.  Diapers can be nothing more than a useful solution to a common problem.  Remember, rubber raincoats are a solution for protection from a heavy rainstorm, even though there are some people out there who have a sexual fetish for rubber raincoats!  It's how you precieve your own personal use for anything, and in your case cy234, diapers are just an aid to help you go about your day normally due to an issue you have with your body.  Now, if you develop a love of diapers and are also a DL, no problem either!  You can wear for need and also because you enjoy them.  Nothing wrong with that as many people who started wearing diapers due to incontinence have become AB or DL over time.  It helps them cope as well.

23 hours ago, cy234 said:

Thanks Comfortably Diapered and Real world Incon for your input. I'm trying to wear more and more often to just get comfortable in different situations. I haven't had any major accidents yet since starting. I am just noticing some dribbling too, but it seems normal. I asked my partner today what she would think if I wore all the time. She wasn't okay with that. She voiced concerns with the cleanliness of them being "around". I mentioned that we could get a pail or something for our place later on in time. I think I'm going to wait on wearing every single night until I get used to it.. Or it gets worse.

Anytime I can help or voice my opinion I will. It's not easy but truly it isn't a big deal. Your partner in the other hand it's something you have to explain and help them understand. If they can't support your decision they might not be right for you. It's hard to really say. We're all here for you bro if you need any more help or advice. 

If the problem is disposal, you can get a bucket with a lid and deal with that yourself. Or if its OK with the partner, reuse those plastic shopping bags which there always seems to be too many of and put them in your regular trash. I have disposal issues at work and extra diapers on the car in 2 bags. When I need a change the bags are camouflage when going inside to change, and the used diaper gets tied in one bag then the next bag and placed back in the car for disposal at home.

When you must find a solution to a problem, then you will find one somehow ;)

Bettypooh