LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another I'm not the only one thing

spark

Many of us have distinct memories when we were learned that we weren't the only ones who wanted to wear a diaper. 

Well, I had another one of those moments today today when I watched a You Tube video from a comedian.  Aside from diapers, I'm a huge spreadsheet nerd.  I have multiple spreadsheets, including a golf spreadsheet, college football rankings, and other things that serve no other purpose other than it's my form of relaxation.

I'm sure there are other hobbies, or actiivities that we each enjoy that we think we are the only ones who enjoy them., but watching the routne brought back memories of that one afternoon when I looked up adult daipers on the internet.

• Like 1

You won't believe how many times I have thought about various things -- "I wonder if anybody else in the world does this"...

I have an interesting range of interests, but I received the comment the other day that my love for Barbie movies puts me in a different league. I know one other person a few years younger than me who loves Barbie.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

With as many people as there are in this world, nobody is alone in anything :) Somebody somewhere will share your interests and the internet makes it easier to find them. When I began crossdressing the only resource I had was the local library. The only mention was in an old medical book from the 30's which equated it with being a closeted gay, which I knew wasn't me at all :huh: So I spent years in shame and darkness until I got online and discovered there were millions of people like me the world over :girl_happy: It was similar with diapers which happened after i was online because everything I found initially was AB-related, and again I wasn't that way, but it didn't take long to discover the DL and other sides of this :D One of my collector interests is a subset of a subset of a specialized interest, yet even as rare as it is there are several others like me who collect only this type of thing and no others. Though it is of little value now, I have the world's second or third largest collection of these items B) Now if I could only get the money I spent on this back I could take a long vacation :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• Like 1