LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I accept my self for who I am

Brandon Ward

First of all I’m not talking like a bot so that’s where your wrong and second of all I’m not gonna study people and see how accepting they are because one I never come out to them and two I don’t know that many people very well and three I never mention the aspect of my life to them and four diapers are not a fetish diapers are just diapers for me and five I’m only a dL not an ab 

Hopefully, the moderators will remove the racial slurs from your post, but frankly, if the way you treat people here is indicative of the way you deal with the rest of your life, it's no wonder you're having problem keeping friends.

I will keep friends anyway 

I will have the Moderator Suspended I’m not joking around 

Your on a roll, threaten me again, your suspended from posting until Dec 31. I suggest you take this time and reflect on your actions. And word of advice NEVER erase my posts. I never threatened you before but I can assure you any more violations and you will be Banned and your IP stripped from the site.

Well then Brandon,

Your on a roll, threaten me again, BTW your suspended from posting until Dec 31. I suggest you take this time and reflect on your actions. And word of advice NEVER erase my posts. I never threatened you before but I can assure you any more violations and you will be Banned and your IP stripped from the site, Happy Holidays!

And before you even think about superseding this restriction and joining under another name..I would suggest that you not. If you do you, Admin will be alerted and you will be Perma-Banned by me or whoever gets to you first. All other Mods and site owner have been notified. Again have a lovely Holiday Season.

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2018 at 6:10 PM, sport said:

I,ve been in diapers for a lot of yrs due to being incontinent due to being a diabetic.

Same here. My incontinene is caused by my diabetes and is incurable. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, stevewet said:

Same here. My incontinene is caused by my diabetes and is incurable. 

I consider myself a diaper lover, but I do have T1 Diabetes. Sometimes, at night during a low blood sugar (cause I have hypoglycemic unawareness) I'll have an accident. Thank goodness I enjoy wearing diapers to bed. However, I still think of myself as just a diaper lover cause I hardly ever have an accident due to my disorder. It's definitely nice to have that protection though. I kinda like waking up to a slightly wet diaper...:::grins:::

• 2 weeks later...

I accepted my love of diapers as a teen. Its what I wear and how I feel comfy. That's about it. I don't go around telling friends and all that happy stuff. It's my business and I am happy for that. Enjoy what you do and don't let others positions interfere.

• Like 1

I think I accepted who I was as a diaper lover in the late '90s. Not sure why it took so long other than there just aren't that many of us in the grand scheme of things. I only have one foot out of the diaper closet as my wife is the only one who knows. We go back and forth about how often is too often to wear. After I first retired in 2010 I wore a lot and it got in the way of family things. I was told then that I had to find balance and I did realize that I was letting it get in way. So now I don't let it get in the way of family events but wish I had the courage that some of you do and come all the way out. Just super afraid of the consequences. I don't want to embarrass my daughters and their families. Having three wonderful grandchildren who look up to me is what keeps my diaper closet door 90% closed.

21 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I accepted my love of diapers as a teen. Its what I wear and how I feel comfy. That's about it. I don't go around telling friends and all that happy stuff. It's my business and I am happy for that. Enjoy what you do and don't let others positions interfere.

Well said!