LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I accept my self for who I am

Brandon Ward

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

If I tell anyone I wear diapers they will get mad at me and laugh at me and I will ended up killing my self 

No they won't.  Even if they did, that's their problem and not yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's great that you accept yourself as you are. You do, however, have some effect (perhaps not control) on other people's feelings the same way they have an effect on yours. We all effect each other in some way, either big or small. Just think about what made you start this topic. You had an experience that effected you in some way...therefor....here we are. Your topic effected me as well because I replied. It is a wise thing to recognize that we all are connected!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

All throughout life, you will discover more & more about yourself. I'm glad you're on this journey and aren't worried about who you are. Most people develop a sharp sense of what others and society expects of them and a life of trying to live up to certain "expectations" often doesn't lead to happiness. You should be the one to decide if you're happy or not and now is the perfect time to make that choice. You are the one in control of your emotions and your path. The only valuable insight I can offer is that "now" is the perfect time cause it's all any of us have. Continue being accepting of yourself and others (within reason). Know that your present actions can effect future events and also be willing to accept the changes that come along as you become more conscious of who you really are!  

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I’m gonna kill my self 

Why would you want to say something like that, let alone do it. Trust me have been there, done it and it isn't a easy road to come back from. Don't let others influence you. You have diapers and they make you happy. Go about your life in knowing you have a small shred of happiness that they will never know. Real friends are hard to come by, those that are a true friend will not judge you. There is someone out there that is looking for someone just like you, it would be best for you to remain so that you don't leave them on the endless hunt. Take peace in knowing that you are never alone, you do have friends here on DD, maybe you have never met them, but you have them and one day you will see the bigger picture. BTW I have it on good authority that there are no Diapers in Heaven. ;)

Dude, first of all, you're talking like a bot. Your posts seem a little random and as though you don't put much thought into them.

Secondly, people are entitled to their opinions. You have to study people and see how accepting they are before you come out to them, otherwise their opinion of you will diminish. Diapers are a fetish for you and people don't go about ranting about their fetishes in polite society. You have to get to know people REALLY well before you should even think about mentioning this aspect of your life to them (unless for some reason they need to know). I personally dislike people who go pushing their personal beliefs onto me, but by the same token if I make them accept my fetish it's somewhat hypocritical for me to expect them to have an open mind.

Finally, just do you. You don't need anyone's approval for how you live your life. Just make sure you don't do anything stupid to get yourself in trouble with the law, and ignore the naysayers. It would also help if you exercise, watch what you eat, and continually expand your horizons, but one day at a time is fine.