LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I accept my self for who I am

Brandon Ward

Once you just accept ts something that's deeply ingrained in you, it feels like a weight is lifted off you you. There will be times I'm sure you may feel somewhat insecure but it's something that isn't harming anyone and makes you very happy. I'm happy for you my diaper friend. Keep your head up brotha

I love wearing all my baby, infantile, clothing. I love wearing my diapers, (nappies and under any other name) as much as I can. My girlfriend/roommate likes seeing me in different babyish outfits and has given new outfits. I have other friends that also indulge in some form.

I enjoy time with friends and alone doing what I enjoy, in my baby things, it is just part of me and makes me feel I am being the whole me.

I do not let all the people in my life know of my private affairs, I have a secret  and that is ok. I love myself, my family and friends, unconditional love.

On 12/15/2017 at 3:35 PM, Brandon Ward said:

Wearing diapers makes me happy 

Not only does wearing diapers make me happy, but, just being a baby in general, such a proud adult baby

On 12/15/2017 at 11:36 AM, Brandon Ward said:

I accept my self for who I am and I have no control over the feelings and behaviors of others 

I dig. And I like you just the way you are.