LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Slim27

Holding it in

Hi i was wondering if anyone actually holds their poop in on purpose until they can get to a good/right place to poop in their diaper I held it in for hours today at work so i could do i nice big load when i got home

Used to do that when I was a kid. Mom thought I was constipated. Truth was, I just didn't like dealing with my own mess. I didn't know which was worse; the physical discomfort or the horrible stuff Mom made me drink to soften my stools. I finally gave it up as a losing battle.

I hadn't pooed for 3 days last week, body just didn't want to for some reason. I got up on the morning of the fourth day and knew I would be needing the potty in a couple of hours but managed to hold it in all day till I got back to my room. I put on my special pair of undies and let my body do it's thing all on it's own.

Was a huge mess but worth it, just wish I had a diaper with me 

• Like 1

I do this too, planning on making a big stinky Monday in my ABU Barebum I finally got in the mail. 

I have held mine for a few hours so I could get diapered first.

I️ did this as a kid. Definitely would not use a strange toilet. Waited to get back home where I️ was comfortable and do I️t in my pants. I️ have thought that my mom has probably changed as many diapers and poopy underwear than anyone!

On 30/12/2017 at 6:58 AM, Dougie1970 said:

I️ did this as a kid. Definitely would not use a strange toilet. Waited to get back home where I️ was comfortable and do I️t in my pants. I️ have thought that my mom has probably changed as many diapers and poopy underwear than anyone!

Did you carry on as normal after going in your pants or go hide somewhere? I'm guessing you liked to stay in your pooey pants as long as you could?

On 12/15/2017 at 10:41 AM, le Hollandais said:

Used to do that when I was a kid. Mom thought I was constipated. Truth was, I just didn't like dealing with my own mess. I didn't know which was worse; the physical discomfort or the horrible stuff Mom made me drink to soften my stools. I finally gave it up as a losing battle.

The other thing I forgot to mention was I was completely grossed out by the school lavatories.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:58 AM, Puppyz said:

Did you carry on as normal after going in your pants or go hide somewhere? I'm guessing you liked to stay in your pooey pants as long as you could?

I had a little desk and worktable and I would usually go over behind it and color or play with blocks or later legos.  If I hadn't finished pooping, I would do it and wet my pants while standing back there.  When mom saw me there she knew right away

I do that all the time. I did it today on the way home. I don't know if it's good to do, but I think I've become better and holding it in.

Today I was driving home and got the worse cramps while I was in traffic. I didn't think I was going to make it, but then the pain went away. Instead of going straight home to use the bathroom like I should have, I went to the grocery store to get a few things. I had a moment in the shopping line where I didn't think I was going to make it and this woman in front of me was taking forever making her payment. I made it home and put a diaper on just in time before erupting the seat of my diaper  This was probably the worse diaper explosion I've had in a long time. It went all the way to the front of my diaper.

I generally am unable to hold it in when an urge presents itself, at least not for too long (usually 5-10 minutes) before the deed happens

I can hold it briefly, but not for days on end.  Usually this gives just enough time to either diaper up after work, or go at a more convenient time/place.

• Like 1

I can hold it for a few hours max if I really want to but I usually just hold it long enough to get out of the house.

I always hold it in until I can poop in a diaper; the only exception being if I have diarrhea as I don't like loose poop in my diaper and I really can't wait then.

I usually can hold it in for awhile. If I need to hold it in for a few days I can do so. But it usually takes a bit to get going again after it. But the reward is so worth the effort and wait.