LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holding it in

Definitely have done this at various points in my life. As a little kid when I was 3 I used to hold it in till I could wear a nappy to go in, and even then would have to go through a 'ritual' of sorts where I'd hold it in for a while even if it was desperate, usually going to a room or spot by myself to do so. Eventually I'd decide the 'time was right' and would fill my nappy, then go and ask to get changed.

When I got into pooping my pants in my pre-teens and teens I remember I'd sometimes hold it in to ensure my poo would be both large and nice and firm when I did it. I usually had firm poops but could almost guarantee it by waiting a bit - I normally went anywhere between 1-3 days between poops and would sometimes add an extra day on deliberately in anticipation of a pants filling. I even remember once spending a day at school and then a friends afterwards really needing a poo but holding it in anticipation of a pants filling I'd planned out to happen when I got home and the house would be empty for a bit. I remember being at his thinking about the filling that was going to happen later and reminding myself it was worth the effort of really needing to go and holding it, haha

These days I tend to not really hold it for the express purpose of changing the poop but I do like a bit of desperation sometimes. If I'm filling my pants I like to make it feel a bit like an accident sometimes as it ticks my Little box massively, however if I'm doing it in a nappy I tend to not hold.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dune1001 said:

Definitely have done this at various points in my life. As a little kid when I was 3 I used to hold it in till I could wear a nappy to go in, and even then would have to go through a 'ritual' of sorts where I'd hold it in for a while even if it was desperate, usually going to a room or spot by myself to do so. Eventually I'd decide the 'time was right' and would fill my nappy, then go and ask to get changed.

When I got into pooping my pants in my pre-teens and teens I remember I'd sometimes hold it in to ensure my poo would be both large and nice and firm when I did it. I usually had firm poops but could almost guarantee it by waiting a bit - I normally went anywhere between 1-3 days between poops and would sometimes add an extra day on deliberately in anticipation of a pants filling. I even remember once spending a day at school and then a friends afterwards really needing a poo but holding it in anticipation of a pants filling I'd planned out to happen when I got home and the house would be empty for a bit. I remember being at his thinking about the filling that was going to happen later and reminding myself it was worth the effort of really needing to go and holding it, haha

These days I tend to not really hold it for the express purpose of changing the poop but I do like a bit of desperation sometimes. If I'm filling my pants I like to make it feel a bit like an accident sometimes as it ticks my Little box massively, however if I'm doing it in a nappy I tend to not hold.

How did your mom or friend's mom react to you doing that on a weekly basis when you were an preteen/teen, did you get put back in diapers and if so, how long was it?!?????♥️???♥️?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

How did your mom or friend's mom react to you doing that on a weekly basis when you were an preteen/teen, did you get put back in diapers and if so, how long was it?!?????♥️???♥️?

Aah they never found out, at least I don't think they did! I tried to keep it secret, hehe

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dune1001 said:

Aah they never found out, at least I don't think they did! I tried to keep it secret, hehe

Really?! wow! Did your friend know, how did HE take it?!?????

On 11/29/2022 at 1:56 AM, Little Spider said:

Really?! wow! Did your friend know, how did HE take it?!?????

Also would have not known. At least, if he did I'd have some serious questions! I've never broadcasted it and keep a tight lid on what I did and what I still do.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dune1001 said:

Also would have not known. At least, if he did I'd have some serious questions! I've never broadcasted it and keep a tight lid on what I did and what I still do.

That's pretty cool that you're so sneaky like that. That must've taken several years.?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh ya.  I’ve held for days to fibre bulk a big poop.  Fun part about this is you don’t know when you just can’t hold it anymore and well, it comes out like it or not and usually lots of it.  Sometimes I feel it coming on and am able to hold it if I’m in a store. To me it’s kinda fun trying to hold it in the last few moments before finding a suitable spot while in public with not to many people around and we’ll finally giving in squatting and really filling my diaper proudly with a massive load. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 12:24 PM, Dee Cee said:

Sisu , when having a big fiber bulk , does it have that slimy yellow stuff in it that I don’t think wouldn’t stain my cloth diapers or my cloth training pants , in it ? Just asking , I tried with Metamucil, but it never made my bms really big just had that yellow ,snotty stuff in little places , or are my guts just going to come out , one day ? I never have to push it just starts all by it self ! Any thoughts , or suggestions , I would love to just mess a cloth diaper , so full it was just leaking around my waist , out the leg holes , and weighed 5-7 pounds , is that sic or what ? And I don’t have to squat , or be in a position, it just starts to slide out of me standing , walking , sitting, laying down , and if I’m out in public I can’t hold it , at all but I don’t like to stink , so I wear plastic pants over them so it slowed the stink down or makes it very , almost unrecognizable, as to just who or where it’s coming from , as I just disappear, into the crowd , and am safely outside , where I can sit down on a bench , or what ever , as I love to just smush , squish , smear it around in my diaper as I wet it throughout! 

Ummm…I’ve noticed with fibre bulking it slides out much easier and softer and to be honest seems easier to clean after.  I’ve never notice a yellow discharge though.  ✌️

4 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

It must have been something , I ate , as it only happened once or twice , and I guit taking that Metamucil , but I had eaten pine apple right before the day I had messed my self too ! And I noticed it the other morning as I had eaten a big piece of my wife’s pineapple upside down cake too so I think thats what it was ! 

Keep on Poopin’!