LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holding it in

Hi i was wondering if anyone actually holds their poop in on purpose until they can get to a good/right place to poop in their diaper I held it in for hours today at work so i could do i nice big load when i got home

• Like 1

Used to do that when I was a kid. Mom thought I was constipated. Truth was, I just didn't like dealing with my own mess. I didn't know which was worse; the physical discomfort or the horrible stuff Mom made me drink to soften my stools. I finally gave it up as a losing battle.

I hadn't pooed for 3 days last week, body just didn't want to for some reason. I got up on the morning of the fourth day and knew I would be needing the potty in a couple of hours but managed to hold it in all day till I got back to my room. I put on my special pair of undies and let my body do it's thing all on it's own.

Was a huge mess but worth it, just wish I had a diaper with me 

• Like 1

I️ did this as a kid. Definitely would not use a strange toilet. Waited to get back home where I️ was comfortable and do I️t in my pants. I️ have thought that my mom has probably changed as many diapers and poopy underwear than anyone!

On 30/12/2017 at 6:58 AM, Dougie1970 said:

I️ did this as a kid. Definitely would not use a strange toilet. Waited to get back home where I️ was comfortable and do I️t in my pants. I️ have thought that my mom has probably changed as many diapers and poopy underwear than anyone!

Did you carry on as normal after going in your pants or go hide somewhere? I'm guessing you liked to stay in your pooey pants as long as you could?

On 12/15/2017 at 10:41 AM, le Hollandais said:

Used to do that when I was a kid. Mom thought I was constipated. Truth was, I just didn't like dealing with my own mess. I didn't know which was worse; the physical discomfort or the horrible stuff Mom made me drink to soften my stools. I finally gave it up as a losing battle.

The other thing I forgot to mention was I was completely grossed out by the school lavatories.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:58 AM, Puppyz said:

Did you carry on as normal after going in your pants or go hide somewhere? I'm guessing you liked to stay in your pooey pants as long as you could?

I had a little desk and worktable and I would usually go over behind it and color or play with blocks or later legos.  If I hadn't finished pooping, I would do it and wet my pants while standing back there.  When mom saw me there she knew right away

• 2 weeks later...

I do that all the time. I did it today on the way home. I don't know if it's good to do, but I think I've become better and holding it in.

Today I was driving home and got the worse cramps while I was in traffic. I didn't think I was going to make it, but then the pain went away. Instead of going straight home to use the bathroom like I should have, I went to the grocery store to get a few things. I had a moment in the shopping line where I didn't think I was going to make it and this woman in front of me was taking forever making her payment. I made it home and put a diaper on just in time before erupting the seat of my diaper  This was probably the worse diaper explosion I've had in a long time. It went all the way to the front of my diaper.

• 4 years later...

Yes, I have held on until I could mess my diaper without offending anyone. I mess my diaper every morning before my wife gets out of bed. There was one experience when she was going out of town for a day, and I wear diaper to work all the time and wet during the day without a problem, and change when I get home. Since she was going out of town, I decided to not mess my diaper in the morning and mess on my drive home from work. During the day, I didn't think I would make it until the end of work, and would have to use the bathroom and wiggle out of my diaper to go potty in the adult conventional manner. I was able to hold on, but I totally messed my diaper while walking outside to my car with other people in close proximity. Fortunately being outside with open air and ambient odors did not give me away with an extremely loaded diaper. I did not offend anyone and remained unnoticed. The mess in my diaper was so large I was worried about my diaper failing by not being able to contain everything. The walk to my car was a little anxiety provoking. The next challenge was sitting in my car and driving home with the same anxiety about a diaper blow-out. The diaper gods shined on me that day, and I got home with a very messy diaper, but not a messy car seat or pants. 

On 1/2/2018 at 6:05 PM, Dougie1970 said:

I had a little desk and worktable and I would usually go over behind it and color or play with blocks or later legos.  If I hadn't finished pooping, I would do it and wet my pants while standing back there.  When mom saw me there she knew right away

I was a bit similar, I would often spend the morning playing in my room constantly ignoring the need for a poo, and after a while almost without realising it I'd soiled myself, usually in a fairly small way. I would then remain in my room as long as possible to put off the inevitable discovery of what I'd done. Eventually my mum would come to find me and instantly make a remark along the lines of "pooh it stinks in here have you filled your pants again?" before coming to check me.

• Like 1

I have held it for a few days in the past, because I most enjoy a big solid mess. There's something in my diet that irritates my tummy just a little most of the time, so it isn't pleasant to wait and it isn't ever really firm, so I don't mess much any more.

My absolute best time was holding for almost a week with immodium and lots of fiber. I swear I had like four dumps like XXL potatoes in my diaper over the course of that Saturday. I've never been able to reproduce that feeling.

• Like 1

Yes, I have done this for sure. If I decide I want to poop my pants or my diaper I'll usually hold it in for quite awhile. One because I like the feeling of holding back a big poo and so the load is bigger. I think sometimes it makes it firmer is well.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

i hold it until i know that if i even relax my muscles just for a second itll all come rushing out. ive trained myself to do that and man it makes me feel like a big toddler!

I'm pretty SURE that feels REALLY GOOD buddy! You probably could do it just without thinking about it, now that you've gotten so used to it. That's awesome! I'm glad you enjoy feeling like a baby/toddler, I DO too!????????♥️???????

My body naturally retains stool only passing a small stool every 1 1/2 weeks and maybe every 2 months will I have a large movement , daily oral laxatives and stool softeners and 3 suppositories every other day to initiate a bowel movement was ineffective at causing significant sufficient stool release , I would be sick and in pain unable to eat because I was full of stool.

I am now on different bowel care plan , and successfully have multiple large very soft stools ,instead of trying to start something happening, we just have to control what’s always in progress

On 10/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, Creepymouse said:

I have held it for a few days in the past, because I most enjoy a big solid mess. There's something in my diet that irritates my tummy just a little most of the time, so it isn't pleasant to wait and it isn't ever really firm, so I don't mess much any more.

My absolute best time was holding for almost a week with immodium and lots of fiber. I swear I had like four dumps like XXL potatoes in my diaper over the course of that Saturday. I've never been able to reproduce that feeling.

I love that feeling...

One time when Tykables had there revamp in 2015, I held in my poop for like 3 or 4 day til my order came in, and let me tell you it was hard to hold it in... but it was worth it big time. I let it all go and I filled my diaper from back to the front. I was unable to control my bowel til it with emptied. And it heavy and so soft... and I lost control with my bladder as well. I would love to do that again...

• 4 weeks later...