LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just what the hell Toys R Us or OnTrac?

Nat

I bought 9 Shopkin sets from Toys R Us on ebay and I saw today they had already been delivered on the 13th. So i checked my front door and no package. I checked the back door and no package and I never saw one at the garage door either. I check the tacking number and surprise surprise they had done the wrong US state and zipcode. Just what the hell? I have my address correct on my paypal and I used that to pay. Just how did they get this all wrong while shipping? Either Toys R Us fucked up with the shipping label or OnTrac fucked up. has this ever happened to anyone? 

BTW they had Portland, WA listed instead of Portland, OR and they had the Vancouver zipcode instead of the Portland zipcode. Just what the hell? I wonder how that package got delivered if no such town exists in the state of Washington? 

I sent them an angry message saying it was showing it's been delivered but I got no package and I either want a refund or my items reshipped since they messed up on the address or the shipping company did. the case is open on ebay and I am waiting for a response and if I don't hear back or they don't fix it, I am reporting them to paypal to get my refund for no package received since they got the address wrong and they didn't put down on the label I had on my paypal account. I get mistakes happen but I am upset they could make this mistake and just how does this happen? how does a company get the address wrong if my address is correct on my paypal account? I even double checked and it said Portland, OR and my correct zipcode. There is no WA after Portland and no 98660 after OR. I wonder how that package got delivered if no such town exists and no such address exists in 98660. I checked on googlemaps. There is a house alright with the same address as mine but they do not live in the 98660 area. I am not going to bother to drive all the way up there just to see if they got my package because they could not be home and it will just be a hassle to try and get in contact with them since I have no way of calling them. 

Toys R Us being an actual business I would expect them to be professional but it's no surprise they have a lot of negative feedback but yet they have more positive feedback and that outnumbers their negative. Some angry sellers are also claiming they never got their item or got the wrong one, etc. and couldn't get a refund or that they never responded. That is why I am mad. I never had a problem on their actual website when ordering, same as for my mother too when she bought from them last year when she bought Christmas presents for her grand kids. I even paid with paypal on their actual website when I got two video games and they got my address right when they delivered but they shipped my orders separately and the prices on the games changed but I still paid the same amount when I bought them. Instead $59.99 for the switch game, it changed to $48.00 when it got processed and the Mario party 3DS game changed to $31.99 when it was 50% off when I buy one game and get the other half off. But not a problem since I still paid the same amount 

Has anyone ever had this problem when a company fucked up your address so you never got your item?

I am also thinking about calling them tomorrow after I get back from my daughter's preschool. I am hoping they will be professional and fix this or just refund me so I won't have to leave them any negative feedback. I get they are human so they make mistakes. Right now their office is closed so I have to wait, boo.

Had that happen with folding tray tables I ordered. They got it to Warwick RI and couldn't go further. My full address is registered at paypal and is listed when I order things. I have done it over 150 times and still someone gags on it? At least I got the $$$ back

I just got two of my items but not the rest. I checked the other tracking numbers and couple of them show they have been left on my doorstep and showing the right location and zipcode but no such package. I sent them a message and also called them and am waiting for a phone call back. They also fucked up on my other orders by shipping to a no such place called Portland, WA and zip code 98660. 

I am fighting back the urge to leave neutral feedback for the two items saying I received them but not the rest. i never had this happen before. 

I am also supposed to wait until Dec. 21st to hear back from them before having ebay step in if the seller doesn't respond. But I know I won't hear back from them because i read their negative feedback but I have to do this before making ebay step in. So that is why I called the toysrus number to talk to them about this and now I am waiting. 

Just got a hold of them and I had to call a different number because they have two different ones, one for the store and one for ebay so I had to call ebay toysrus and they are going to resend out the seven other items and gave me a conformation number so that way if there are any issues I can call them back. I hope they come this time. 

Yeah that sucks. USPS once lost a Gamefly game in the mail I sent back for returns. They also once sent a game to the wrong person but that person must have been generous to return it because it showed on our account it was returned.