LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious, could use advice.

Sammy88

Hi there.my name is Sammy.  I just found out what this is.. I think I might be an ab. Really new to this and not sure how I feel. I remember ever since I was little, I would always get weird jealous feelings when a diaper commercial was on or around babies.. thought it was just me, I didn't know there was communities like that and stuff I still feel generally confused/alone though. Not sure how to process this without getting upset at myself.

No need to be confused or alone here.  Coming to terms with your ABDL side is probably one of the hardest things any of us can face, so there's no need to be upset at yourself.  Heck, for some people (like me) it takes years to fully come to terms with this, so no rush.  You might want to try looking in the baby talk forum here and see if that answers some questions.  Anyway, welcome to the borad and glad you could join.

Yeah, it's upsetting to pretty much everybody. It takes some time to be comfortable with it, but, it's something you can be comfortable with. If it's a part of you, there's no need to be ashamed of it, since there's DOZENS OF US! DOZENS! Well, more like millions. It's not as uncommon a lifestyle/fetish as one might think at first glance. So have a look around, if you got questions ask them and always remember that being into diapers in some form or another doesn't diminish you as a person in any way.

Also, hi sammy.

I think the best advice I can give is this: remember that you aren't a freak or deviant. Sure, what we do is a little unusual, but put it into perspective: The rest of the world is out there doing drugs & drinking themselves to death in their spare time for "fun." Whereas we like to wear diapers & play with stuffies. So really, who's the real weirdos?

Hi and welcome Sammy. Nice to meet you. I'm sure, you can see already, this is not new, not unique to yourself, and you are definitely not alone! You are at a point, we've all been at. It's not an easy thing, but it is most certainly, not a bad thing. You have lots of support, and information out there. It can be very helpful. Lots of us old timers, had to struggle with this, in a time before the internet, and very little, if none at all information available to us. This is a great age, because of the window of info at your fingertips.

I'm sure you have lots to sort through yet, but you can get through it, and you have lots of tools available to help ease on through.

Hope to see you round, good luck, and have fun with it, and enjoy it, I think you will.  

Hi and welcome, Sammy.  Some feelings of confusion in your situation are natural but they're also perfectly normal.  We're a very friendly bunch here.  Please feel free to ask anything you want.  

• 3 weeks later...