LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time wearing a diaper

Mark84

The first adult diapers I ever wore, were Molicares. From there I tried Abenas (anyone remember the velcro-tape ones where you’d wrap a waistband around first and tape that, then pull up the front?), Bambinos and Drycare 24/7. 

It’s kind of funny, I used to stick mostly to medical diapers because I thought I didn’t want to feel like a baby. But the more ABDL brand diapers came out, the better they kept making them, and the more babyish they looked, the more I wanted to try them. Now, I don’t think I’d ever go back to medical diapers. The new(ish) Tykables Overnights are my favorite, and it’s really not even close. I don’t use, and so having a diaper that I can untape and retape a billion times is amazing. I used to slip off regular adhesive tape-style diapers so that I could limit the amount of times I was untaping and retaping. Cannot wait for the new Tykables designs that are coming this spring (including an updated version of the Snuggies Waddler design)!

Edited by Mark84
Corrected a spelling error
I was potty trained at a late age. As a young child l always enjoyed watching diaper commerials.  I always wore pampers and have enoyed how they feel and smell good.  Later on in life i tried abuniverse diapers. Hooked ever since
I had an AB friend back in the 90's who had a Readers digest subscription "not really for the articles" as compared to people who subscribe to playboy "for the articles", he enjoyed Readers digest for the diaper ad's his mom & dad thought he was being really condiderate by having them for them to read in the bathtoom when visiting .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Nothing beats wearing a diaper first time. I can understand if you were out of them for an extended period of time and putting one back on it is nothing short of pure heaven. Personally I can’t remember as is wear for well over 48 years now.

• 3 years later...

When I was 3 or 4 I remember stuffing my underwear with toilet paper to make them like a diaper. That is my first recollection of diapers. I remember going to my grandmothers and I had cousins were young enough to wear diapers and I would take some of there diapers but they never would fit. I would take some of my sisters maxi pads and make a make shift diaper in my underwear with them I did that for a while. When I was 16 I off and on I would find baby diaper and would wear them or a make shift diaper with maxi pads. At 17 at a company I was working a person had a 40th birthday party and someone bought them some adult diapers (large attends). My job was to clean the offices and I saw them in the trash. The fist thing I did was take one of them to the bathroom and put them on and they were too big. I was in heaven. I had know idea that there was an adult version of baby diapers. On the diapers was the price tag, back in the 80s they put price tags on the products, on the price tag was the name of the store. As soon as I got done with my job I went to the store to look and there was a whole section of diaper but I was to shy to buy any. first chance I got I went to the town next to ours and went to a store and bought some medium attends. I raced home to get them home and try them on and I was in heaven again. Today I wear diaper 24/7 for over 20 years and I am married. I was in the hospital a few years ago for quite some time and at the hospital I just told them I have been incontinent all my life and they diapered me my wife bought diapers from home.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in kind of a weird position in that I am both an AB/DL and someone who had recurrent UI and FI issues for most of her life and had to be in diapers for them whether I wanted to or not (I hadn't been in diapers all my childhood and adolescence, but like... a fairly significant fraction of it). I figured AB/DL and severe IC usually don't seem co-occur; I'm guessing that they did in my case because AB/DL seems to usually be linked to trauma (Fuss et al., 2019), and I had a really entertaining amount of non-diaper-related trauma, but I'm not really satisfied with it as an explanation. I guess we'll see.

I went back into diapers full-time in a gradual sort of way from mid-2012 up to about early 2013; the proximate cause was that I was worried about my continence, but the fact that I decided to deal with it via diapers (analogous to swatting a mosquito with an ICBM) may, in retrospect, have been because I am AB/DL. I tried to leave them in mid-2013 and couldn't. Originally I thought that was my doing, via the diapers. These days, I'm more on the fence; I hypothesise that the diapers may have exacerbated it, but it may also have been going to have happened anyway (what elaboration of the conditional perfect progressive is this?). I made another brief attempt to leave them in late 2015 and was also unsuccessful. However, I know how to live in diapers and don't mind, so I'm sticking with it.

References

Fuss, J., Jais, L., Grey, B.T., Guczka, S.R., Briken, P., & Biedermann, S.V. (2019, June 22). Self-reported childhood maltreatment and erotic target identity inversions among men with paraphilic infantilismJournal of Sex and Marital Therapy, 45(8), 781-795. doi:10.1080/0092623X.2019.1623355.

I wrote about my first diaper experience on this forum. In fact, I wrote it the day of or the day after, I don’t quite remember. It was tragic. I leaked like three times on my bed because I put it on wrong. I wrote about my second time too, though it was a pull-up. The third time was a diaper again and I wrote it too. But let’s step back some and cover stuff I’ve not written.

I sorta got curious back when I was preteen. We used to babysit for family occasionally and one such moment left a diaper or two just lying around somewhere. After a couple weeks or so, my older sister asked if she could wear it because she was curious. My dad kinda made fun of her (but not really) for asking and the subject was quickly dropped. If I had more courage, I would have swiped it when no one was looking and tried it myself. Idk what ever happened to it, but it wasn’t there too much longer. Maybe my sister finally did try it when no one was looking? I’d say it’s more likely my mom finally got tired of seeing it and threw it away.

It wasn’t until much more recently that I actually became curious with diapers. I was perfectly fine with using my pants as a toilet, but I needed to be stealthy about it. This meant waiting for perfect opportunities and getting the timing worked out. That’s a lie. I was never alone back then. If I were to mess, I’d have to go deep into the woods so I could leave the evidence behind. After we moved (like 1000 feet away) and I got into middle school and high school, I was able to do the timing stuff, but it was mostly still just do it and clean up real quick.

Within this past year, I got to talking to other abdls who like to wear and maybe wet. We would discuss some desires or they’d ask for help (one person’s diaper leaked and they asked what to do about it because of my extensive experience in pants wetting). They eventually talked me into trying diapers because I had a small desire to find out about them. The rest is history....written on here somewhere.