LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time wearing a diaper

Mark84

So what has everyone’s past/history with diapers been like? I feel like there are a lot of similar stories out there, but I know not everyone is the same.

I first realized my interest in/desire to wear diapers around the age of 4. Seems odd given that, at most, I don’t think I could have been out of diapers for much more than 2 years. 

One thing I feel like I hear a lot is that many people stole diapers either from their younger siblings/cousins or kids their family members were babysitting. I’m sure I had opportunities to do so, but I never did. I was terrified of being caught in the act, or caught later on wearing a diaper. 

Years later (maybe when I was 11 or 12), I was on a school field trip and we went to a hospital. At one point I think we were near the maternity area. The nurse who was giving us a “tour” had a packet which I think was for expecting parents. Each packet had a diaper(I think it was a Pampers)  in it. I couldn’t believe my ears when one of the kids in my class asked if we could all have - and then the nurse agreed. I don’t remember how I got it home, I suppose I must have just stuffed it into my backpack. I could not wait to get home and try that diaper on. I knew it likely wouldn’t fit on me, but that’s nothing a pair of underwear didn’t fix. So that was my first time wearing a diaper (after being potty-trained, of course).

The first time I wore a nappy again after my night time nappies were taken away was when I was about 15. I was issued with adult slips from the NHS\because I was still a nightly bedweter. At the time I had no special feelings for them

10 hours ago, Mark84 said:

So what has everyone’s past/history with diapers been like? I feel like there are a lot of similar stories out there, but I know not everyone is the same.

I first realized my interest in/desire to wear diapers around the age of 4. Seems odd given that, at most, I don’t think I could have been out of diapers for much more than 2 years. 

One thing I feel like I hear a lot is that many people stole diapers either from their younger siblings/cousins or kids their family members were babysitting. I’m sure I had opportunities to do so, but I never did. I was terrified of being caught in the act, or caught later on wearing a diaper. 

Years later (maybe when I was 11 or 12), I was on a school field trip and we went to a hospital. At one point I think we were near the maternity area. The nurse who was giving us a “tour” had a packet which I think was for expecting parents. Each packet had a diaper(I think it was a Pampers)  in it. I couldn’t believe my ears when one of the kids in my class asked if we could all have - and then the nurse agreed. I don’t remember how I got it home, I suppose I must have just stuffed it into my backpack. I could not wait to get home and try that diaper on. I knew it likely wouldn’t fit on me, but that’s nothing a pair of underwear didn’t fix. So that was my first time wearing a diaper (after being potty-trained, of course).

I wonder if your classmate who asked is also a DL!

I discovered my DL side when I was 13. I also didn't know for decades that there was such a thing as adult diapers. I never thought until recently that any absorbent material could be folded into a make shift diaper. So actually a few weeks ago, I found a rather good sized piece of cotton flannel in my fabric remnant stash, cut it to size, and I had my first diaper. Took a test run yesterday using the kite fold. Works great. Now I have one diaper folded, hidden, and put away for future reference.

I remember being around 4 or 5 when I started to take an interest in diapers. My brother is 4 years younger than me. I recall a failed attempt at sneaking one of his diapers. I had just been put to bed and a few minutes afterwards I got out of bed and stripped naked on the floor next to my bed and opposite my bedroom door. I had already stashed a diaper there and began to open it up. I must have been making some noise because right then my dad opened my door and asked what I was doing. From where he was standing the diaper was hidden from view. I remember jumping up and saying "I'm gonna sleep naked." He made me get dressed and go back to sleep, but never saw the diaper. Almost getting caught made me stop trying for years. Once my brother was out of diapers my mom for whatever reason kept two disposable diapers in the guest bathroom under the sink. I would play with those some times, but I always had to put them back out of fear she would notice they were gone. Middle school years is when I started to make my own diapers and use them during the few hours I had to myself at home after school. Puberty combined with solitude took my diaper desires to the next level. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure why, but I first wore a diaper in my early adulthood while working in an office. I remember feeling both stress relief from work pressures and anxiety. For a time I even carried a diaper bag into the office. If anyone knew they didn't let on. For a while I got away from diapers, but the urge has returned stronger than ever.

I have always used disposables and AB plastic pants. Only recently have I gained an interest in trying cloth diapers. Cloth has been a redline for me. One day at a time.

I was potty trained around 3 1/2 or 4 but I suffered from imcompresis until I was about 11. Once when I was 5 I was put in a diaper as punishment for messing my pants but it was a 1 time thing. I still remember kicking and screaming trying to avoid being diapered in front of my brothers and the babysitter. I actually hated diapers and associated them with shame and humiliation till I was about 13. My girl friend at the time babysat 2 boys in our neighborhood, the oldest was 4 and the youngest was 2. I use to go with her after school to babysit and I remember the oldest Walking up to my girlfriend with a diaper in his hand asking to be changed. From my own childhood experiences I thought the kid was too old to be in diapers, especially if he knew when he needed to be changed, and I said as much to my girlfriend. I don’t remember her exact words but she kind of got mad at me and defended the kid. She made it a point of being very loving and nurturing every time she changed his diapers after that. I won’t lie, I was kind of turned on and jealous at the same time. Over the next few weeks I made it a point to tease him every chance I got until finally my gf threatened to put a diaper on me to see how I liked it. I quit teasing him but I couldn’t get the thought out of my head about how much I wanted her to diaper me. I ended up stealing a couple of his diapers when she was in the bathroom and took them home. That night was the first time I wore diapers and I had my first orgasm as well. Needless to say from that moment on I was hooked on diapers. 

I too was around 4 y/o. I would always try and source a fresh diaper, but rarely had the opportunity. The need/want to wear never really went dormant, but rather remained at a level that didn’t drive me to “have to have” a diaper until I was about 16 y/o. I really wish there would be some kind of case study involving people with AB/DL tendencies that maybe could uncover or help understand the source that drives us to do what we do.

I wet the bed until I was about 6 years old and was diapered every night for bed in cloth diapers and plastic pants.  I was never humiliated, embarressed or treated like a baby for wearing diapers to bed and therefore never developed any AB tendencies.  In the early 1960's it was normal and acceptable to put your younger kid in diapers at night if they wet the bed.  It wasn't openly talked about but people knew.  It wasn't until around the 1980's that psychologists started saying it was bad for a kid's self esteem to put them in diapers for bedwetting.  That changed in the 1990's with Goodnites and other bedwetting products for older kids.

I do remember when I was about 4 to 5 years old being diapered for bed and somehow becoming very excited and "turned on" that I had diapers and plastic pants on under my pajamas.  I was sitting on the living room couch while my dad was reading me a bedtime story and I kept pulling the front of my pajamas away so I could look down inside at my diapers and plastic pants.  That one moment hooked me for life on diapers.  I never had any opportunity to wear a diaper after age 6 but always had a thing for them whenever a Pampers commercial came on TV or when I passed the plastic pants in the K-Mart store.  When I was about 12 I got hold of a couple Pampers from diaper bags of visiting relatives and used them inside my underpants.  Great feeling!  I was hooked but had no money to buy Pampers that wouldn't fit anyway.  Adult disposables were not available until I was about 18 to 20 years old, so I made my own diapers with paper towels and white plastic kitchen trash bags until I got a job and could finally buy adult disposable diapers.  I've been wearing diapers ever since, but only a few days a week and then for just a few hours.  I have a good healthy balance between my diaper fetish and the rest of my normal life.

On 12/18/2017 at 5:39 PM, SoggySoCal said:

I remember being around 4 or 5 when I started to take an interest in diapers. My brother is 4 years younger than me. I recall a failed attempt at sneaking one of his diapers. I had just been put to bed and a few minutes afterwards I got out of bed and stripped naked on the floor next to my bed and opposite my bedroom door. I had already stashed a diaper there and began to open it up. I must have been making some noise because right then my dad opened my door and asked what I was doing. From where he was standing the diaper was hidden from view. I remember jumping up and saying "I'm gonna sleep naked." He made me get dressed and go back to sleep, but never saw the diaper. Almost getting caught made me stop trying for years. Once my brother was out of diapers my mom for whatever reason kept two disposable diapers in the guest bathroom under the sink. I would play with those some times, but I always had to put them back out of fear she would notice they were gone. Middle school years is when I started to make my own diapers and use them during the few hours I had to myself at home after school. Puberty combined with solitude took my diaper desires to the next level. 

Almost exactly how it escalated for me

On 12/27/2017 at 7:57 PM, gbw_dl said:

I too was around 4 y/o. I would always try and source a fresh diaper, but rarely had the opportunity. The need/want to wear never really went dormant, but rather remained at a level that didn’t drive me to “have to have” a diaper until I was about 16 y/o. I really wish there would be some kind of case study involving people with AB/DL tendencies that maybe could uncover or help understand the source that drives us to do what we do.

Again, almost exactly the same as me. Had the same thought (case study). Also seems that there are alot of EMTs and gay men into them. Like A LOT of gay men.

• Like 1

It was around the time I was 7 years old I became interested in wearing diapers, at first I just stuffed them in my underwear, than I learned how to tape them on. From the first time I wet in the diaper I had on I was hooked and spent my years growing up wearing a diaper as often as I could, my youngest sister was born when I was 13, so there was ample supply of diapers on hand until she was potty trained, I purchased my very own case of diapers when I was 15 and brought them home and took them in the house in full view of my mother, I had 2 cases of diapers in hand, I gave one to mother and said they where for my baby sister, when she asked about the other case, I just said they where for me and took them to my room which I shared with my older brother. From that day on I never had to hide my diaper wearing from my family. 

19 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Almost exactly how it escalated for me

Again, almost exactly the same as me. Had the same thought (case study). Also seems that there are alot of EMTs and gay men into them. Like A LOT of gay men.

Oh yeah, +2 on that spectrum for me lol 

I first wore when I was just leaving school at the time of my exams. I bought my first pair of plastic pants from a chemist shop explaining they were for my grandmother. They came in a two pack. I went home and put them on without any wadding inside and peed that was when I learned about absorbant core materials. I made a nappy out of a bath towel and used the nappy pins my mother had for my brothers nappy which he had recently stopped using. I remember the first time I made a nappy and pinned it onto myself it was  a great feeling but really useless as a nappy because it was so big and badly fitting but I did wear it all that night and most nights after that. It was only when I left home did I fully investigate nappy and got right into wearing nappy. I have always been a DL since I can remember. 

• 3 weeks later...

My curiosity started around the time that my niece was born as she/her mom would be over often and so would diapers, so I would take a diaper every now and then and used them, loved the feeling and got hooked.

Later on I could usually get samples of the L/XL Goodnites and used those; after that (eventually I coiuld barely fit into them with the stretchy tabs that when they rip that's it) I would buy size 6/7 pampers and use 2 sets of tabs and stuff 1 diaper with another; I discovered they could absorb a lot, get very thick, and also hold a sizeable mess.

Eventually I had enough spare income to get some great adult diapers and I've had the Chance to try a fair variety, but still some I haven't tried yet and I want to, and some I would try but the costs is way above what the quality could potentially be (for example I don't believe Bambino is better than an ABUniverse Little Pawz/other ABUniverse diapers)

• 2 weeks later...

My first diaper : I was in the hospital for a major health problem ,when I dropped being able to urinate ,after 4 days they called a urology consult the doctor checked me over and said I am was in renal failure ,and planned to scope me and cath men in the lab they next day .
That night in the middle of the night a nurse woke me up saying I had "wet the room" yes alot more than the bed was wet , instead of keeping me up well the place was cleaned they just moved me to different room ,and the nurse cautiously asked if I would lay on this bariatric diaper and "kinda point at it" i said no i had just destroyed a room get me one in my size and i'll wear it .
Those nurses were in shock ! Never had they asked a patient to lay on a diaper and gotten anything less then an epic ass chewing, so they never expected a no get me one in my size and I'll wear it. That night is legendary among nurses in that hospital , that sometimes adults can actually be adult about diapers, although they are still waiting for the mythical next yes patient . I honestly wish there were pictures of that "christening" of the room and hallway ,because you can't imagine what five days of urine looks like in one place , when that place is the floor ! So my first diaper was an attends tri tape from the 90's ,and since then I have worn alot of diapers .if you were to say between 5 and 9 diapers per day multiplied by 24 years that has to be at least a warehouse ( I don't have any ability to do math in my cranium anymore sorry)sized pile of diapers .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I was between 4 & 5 when I found a box of leftover Pampers in a closet. I remember my mom giggling as I fumbled trying to pull a diaper up between my legs. I'm sure she thought my lack of coordination was cute, but when she pulled the diaper snug and fastened the tapes for me, I was instantly overwhelmed with the sensation of this thick soft diaper enveloping to my genitals so completely. It inadvertently gave me my first memorable sexual arousal. I spent the entire day feeling the sensual bulky padding of this soft plastic diaper caressing everything between my legs. My penis and testicles were buried in the softest and warmest sensations that I had ever consciously known. It was essentially my first sexual experience, and it permanently imprinted a kink in my brain that no amount of therapy could ever take away ... and thankfully would be with me for the rest of my life.

It was also torture since I never got to wear anything resembling diapers for the next six years after those early experiences, aside from a few rare diaper finds while playing in the tenant shared basement storage in our apartment building. The desire was incredible though. It was as if I starved to be in them. Passing through the diaper aisle with mom in the supermarket would get me so excited, how I wished I could have a box of Pampers to bring home. I eventually started pulling plastic bags up between my legs so I could feel that feeling again. Whenever I saw a baby having their diapers changed, I was always sneaking peaks and imagining what it would like to be them. I think my wheelchair association came from a time when I was about 7 and had a friend that was confined to a wheelchair. Her mom used to wheel her up near us by the sandbox. I made sure to sit on the ground in front of her, where I could stare up the leg of her shorts clearly see her diapers. I would be in a dream state that was intoxicating with excitement and envy of her getting to wear diapers, and sitting with her let me live vicariously through her. On those times of extreme desires I lay in bed with my plastic bag pulled up tight between my legs and fantasized about being diapered and medically restrained. I don’t remember the sensation being that great since there was no soft padding, but the crinkle was such a sweet sound to hear coming from down there.

It's truly amazing how that one diaper experience I had at such an early age left me instantly locked in a desire to be in diapers for the rest of my life. It gives me an appreciation of how intense a first sexual experience can be. I wonder how many people reading this had diapers become a part of them in a similar way. I’m sure many other fetishes are born this way. It was like a one hit drug addiction. They say be careful what we wish for, eh?

My life was massively altered in my late teens when I had an incomplete spinal cord injury. How this led to my diaper wearing today is in my About Me section of my profile.

You know what I find to be funny? People not familiar with infantilism associate it with pedophilia. Yet, most everyone here (me included) discovered that we liked diapers well before puberty set in.

yeap - I was wearing diapers again at 6 and 7 years old right about the time pampers came out and finally was able to do so - since the parents gave up - but had a fit over me using Pampers still later on screw them now

Being fully potty trained at the age of two and a half years old I was back in diapers at the age of four years old, I felt free to ask my mom and she bought me cloth diapers and some snap on plastic pants. The desire to wear diapers especially cloth ones are still with me today. Over the years I tried to beat the urge to wear and use them ohh so many times only to see them fail. I’ve given up to even try. Looking back I can only say my desire to wear diapers over regular underwear manifested itself at a very early age. Things did change over the years. When I was young I only wore when I went to bed and occasionally during the day, nowadays I wear 24/7/365. For me wearing diapers is nothing sexual and I do not consider it a fetish either. For me it is more a life style a method to feel comfortable and in contact with myself.

Yeap. same here..MS now in my life and with those muscle relaxer meds - I am headed to bed with a large Attends and three female Always - Ultimate absorbency and ultimate long length pads in it with powder blue vinyl panties and sleep on a 52 x 52 bed wetting pad - - snuggle with the wife... we have a set of 3 MRI's coming up on the 16th and with charlie horse cramps in all legs and arms at times - this time they are going to put me in a light sleep and I have already cleared it with the lady doing the MRI - "its am all day thing" she said - that I could wear a diaper and or have a back up diaper with me - the wife has vowed to have it in hand (she really tolerates this stuff)

21 hours ago, xander.williams said:

if I started setting the bed

??? wetting

On 2/2/2018 at 5:18 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

My first diaper : I was in the hospital for a major health problem ,when I dropped being able to urinate ,after 4 days they called a urology consult the doctor checked me over and said I am was in renal failure ,and planned to scope me and cath men in the lab they next day .
That night in the middle of the night a nurse woke me up saying I had "wet the room" yes alot more than the bed was wet , instead of keeping me up well the place was cleaned they just moved me to different room ,and the nurse cautiously asked if I would lay on this bariatric diaper and "kinda point at it" i said no i had just destroyed a room get me one in my size and i'll wear it .
Those nurses were in shock ! Never had they asked a patient to lay on a diaper and gotten anything less then an epic ass chewing, so they never expected a no get me one in my size and I'll wear it. That night is legendary among nurses in that hospital , that sometimes adults can actually be adult about diapers, although they are still waiting for the mythical next yes patient . I honestly wish there were pictures of that "christening" of the room and hallway ,because you can't imagine what five days of urine looks like in one place , when that place is the floor ! So my first diaper was an attends tri tape from the 90's ,and since then I have worn alot of diapers .if you were to say between 5 and 9 diapers per day multiplied by 24 years that has to be at least a warehouse ( I don't have any ability to do math in my cranium anymore sorry)sized pile of diapers .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

well.........Lol..lol I would rather be ina diaper than cath'ed and i have said that in a herna operation. NO ONE sticks anything in ,y best friend - I had a blue diaper on until I pee'd and had to stand up and show it wet or wetting while making it to the bathroom

I was potty trained at a late age. As a young child l always enjoyed watching diaper commerials.  I always wore pampers and have enoyed how they feel and smell good.  Later on in life i tried abuniverse diapers. Hooked ever since