LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

soggyrob

Hi I'm Rob and I thought I would try this for the first time. I have wanted to join but have always backed out, I am 36 and a diaper lover. My passion for diapers began as a problem that I thought would ruin my life and everything, after a accident I was left with nerve damage that caused me severe incontinence for years. During that time I started wearing and years later got most of my control of the daytime incontinence but still have issues at night... (well I wouldn't say issues anymore lol I welcome them now ) After spending all the time back in diapers it opened up a part of me I did not know was there and filled a void that always felt something was missing from. Long story short is I was wrong about it ruining my life, it was actually the beginning of a new life that I enjoy. well I have rambled enough and I am glad to be here now!

Glad to meet you! I live about 65 west of Texarkana In east Texas. So we are neighbors! Glad you joined us. This is a great group of people, oops...babies and diaper lovers.

• Like 1

I can empathize with you, Soggyrob. When I first learned I had these desires I thought I was some kind of pedophile. :( It took me years to realize that I wasn't. Glad you finally came to terms with your DL side! :) if you ever feel like talking to someone just hit me up. You're never alone here. :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Rob. Glad to meet you, and nice to have you here with us. You, like so many, have turned the lemons in to lemonade. There are lots of people, who have had a similar experience. Glad you have come to terms with the situation, and can have fun with it now. I myself, have a different story. I have always liked diapers and plastic pants, going all the way back. I was a bedwetter too, another story though. Anyway, I had a long road finally coming to terms with being a diaper lover/adult baby. But, even that has now been many many years ago, and I'm good with it. 

I think you will find this a great place to come to, hope to see you round, have fun and enjoy!

• Like 1