LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing for comfort

Hi. Yes, this happened for me last summer. Was alone in my house for 3 weeks and used diaper and plastic pants every night. After about two weeks I woke up one morning a little bit wet in my diaper. Feels like my mind registrated ´just go ahead´ instead of waking up as normal.

I just love to wear diaper/plastic pant. Feels nice and comfort.

7 hours ago, Hannahdiapercomfort said:

Hey I've just joined this site for the past 3 months I've been wearing diapers for comfort at night  and never wee or poo in them but the past two mornings I've woke up wet? Has this happened to anyone else 

If you start waking up to a wet bed than I would worry, a wet diaper every now and than is not unusual 

Towards the end of a two month stint of wearing nappies every night I had a couple of wettings that happened whilst I was asleep but it wasn’t like your experience.

Firstly, I was wet to begin with and my brain knew that – it was “ok” to go because I had already peed.

Secondly, the wetting incidents occurred with highly vivid “I need to pee/I’m peeing” dreams.  It was usually a cycle of needing to pee, constantly finding somewhere to pee but there being curiously no relief and needing to pee again.  Eventually, there would be a particularly intense “relief” wee quickly followed by waking up in much wetter pants.

I’m told by others that this is kind of a first stage in re-learned bedwetting and if I’d let things go on, I would have drifted into completely unconscious nocturnal enuresis and woken up wondering who had peed in my pants.  My solo trip ended and nightly diapers stopped.

I am not a doctor - nor do I play one on TV or on the internet but I have this learned feeling that -

Conditioning oneself to wet at night during ones sleep is undoing potty training 101 that was done years ago.

Continuing this is going to lead to further problems of an unknown nature.

I think that you need to stop and think this thru - the flesh is weak but the mind needs to resume cruise control

of body functions to restore order. Fantasies are great and fun but should not interfere with real life !

I actually had that same dream within the last 18 months or so, I guess. I wasn't diapered, either. In fact, this happened toward the end of my most recent Not DL period. I was so embarrassed. I couldn't even tell my wife what I had done. I finally did, however. She was very gracious about it.

On 12/15/2017 at 9:51 PM, BabyLock said:

I am not a doctor - nor do I play one on TV or on the internet but I have this learned feeling that -

Conditioning oneself to wet at night during ones sleep is undoing potty training 101 that was done years ago.

Continuing this is going to lead to further problems of an unknown nature.

I think that you need to stop and think this thru - the flesh is weak but the mind needs to resume cruise control

of body functions to restore order. Fantasies are great and fun but should not interfere with real life !

So glad this group isn't encouraging such fantasy.

I've always been a bit of a bedwetter. when i started wearing diapers to bed i would maybe wet myself unconsciously 1/20 times. Now a couple months later it's more of a 1/4 for me. if i sleep without diapers then the accidents definitely become a rarer sight but overall i can say that they've become more frequent. i now still sleep with diapers because i fear that i might wet without them. I also find that now that i wet a lot more while sleeping that i also sometimes get caught off guard by a leak during the day.

18 hours ago, Public_Wetter said:

I've always been a bit of a bedwetter. when i started wearing diapers to bed i would maybe wet myself unconsciously 1/20 times. Now a couple months later it's more of a 1/4 for me. if i sleep without diapers then the accidents definitely become a rarer sight but overall i can say that they've become more frequent. i now still sleep with diapers because i fear that i might wet without them. I also find that now that i wet a lot more while sleeping that i also sometimes get caught off guard by a leak during the day.

Once my bedwetting came back day time wetting soon followed. I wear nappies all the time now.

I had been totally urinary incontinent for over 6 years before I learned about ABDL. As soon as I joined DPF (a pioneer ABDL club) in 1991 I noticed a lot of messages about people wearing for fun eventually wetting diapers without noticing they needed a toilet. That must be natural. As for me, only after very short day naps have I had a dry diaper when I awoke. Never when I sleep over an hour.

I've read medical articles that a second toilet training success is rare. However if some underlining medical condition causing a lack of control is cured the wetting usually stops,