LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question about AB universe diapers

DiaperScent

I've been thinking about buying a pack of "super dry kids" soon and I was just wondering. For anyone who has ever felt the inside of a pampers (which I'm sure is most of you", how does the inside lining feel in comparison? Is it as soft as a modern day pampers diaper? When sitting down does it give a big of a lift as well due to the thickness? Just trying to asses all of these things before making a purchase.

• Like 1

I thought the Dry kids diapers were quite dense in relation to their thickness. In fact I found them uncomfortable to sleep in because they just felt too firm between the legs. I like a softer, more pliable diaper....one that doesn't hurt between the legs when you try to sleep. But the inner cloth was nice and soft and for all intents and purposes felt like wearing Pampers.

ABU diapers are great. they're my main go to diaper especially the SDK. As far as scents go they can keep it. They're scent smells nothing like Pampers. As a matter of fact I purchased the scent once and I'm glad it came as a scent strip and not applied directly to the diaper cuz it left a lingering smell in my nose for quite along time afterwards. Just use baby powder.

The only way to find out if you'll like the SDK is to buy them and try them. I don't believe you'll be disappointed.