LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Return of the Amazons - edited

I made some changes to the flow of this story after it was purged from the website. I did not have the first three chapters saved and as a result I went off of the last chapter I had been working on and added the backstory into that, the premise is about the same as I had it before. Enjoy.

-BG

Chapter One:

Searing pain awoke Adam, it happened when he attempted to move his body, particularly his legs. During his futile attempts to move, Adam realized he couldn't move anything other than his head to look around. It was a weird feeling to Adam as his eyes began to focus taking in his current predicament. He noticed he was wrapped up in a very tight blanket as if he was tucked in, but it was more like he was a burrito. He couldn't move. His heart rate began to jump around as he began to panic; however, Adam tried to focus on his surroundings and looked for an escape from this hellish world.

A sterile room with childish pictures greeted Adam when he looked around. The childish pictures of carousels and teddy bears made him feel very small, but the worst part was the inability to move his arms. It was unsettling, making Adam look back to his childhood and seeing his baby cousins wrapped up like this. Swaddled he thought. Everything looked massive, and Adams only thought was escape.

Voices greeted Adams ears, and a feeling dread came over him as the voices became hushed and shuffling paper filled the silence. Adam didn't see the door open, but he could hear it as well as the massive steps following it.

"Did you learn your lesson little one" said the same Amazon as before. 

Adam kept his mouth closed remembering the pain from before and shook his head in agreement.

"Good, I am Doctor Fields, and will be starting you off with the basics" said doctor Fields. "You are going to fit right in when I am done with you, and I can not wait to begin the training". 

Adam jumped when her large hands reached down and picked him up. The blanket surrounding Adam let up enough slack allowing him to squirm, but his sore and bruised bottom kept him from moving much. Adam was carried like an infant in the Amazons arms, and it terrified him, but somehow it felt okay with him. Almost like Dr. Fields wasn’t a harbinger of pain towering over him, but the look in her eye said otherwise.

The blanket wrapping Adam was taken off as he was set onto a cold plastic mat. There was a little bit of padding as it wasn’t very hard, but his naked skin was shocked by the drastic and unexpected change in temperature. He looked around like a panicked animal searching desperately for a way off when he looked over and saw the Amazon walking towards him holding a bottle of something and a white square that had animal wearing diapers on it.

“What are you doing to me” Adam asked doctor Fields without realizing his mistake.

“This is the least of your worries little one, you should know better than to open your mouth” said Dr. Fields as she set the items down and grabbed a gag of some sort and shoved it into Adams mouth and twisted the top. Dr. Fields looked down at Adam and decided she needed to make sure he remembers not to speak out again. She quickly flipped Adam over and preceded to make his already bruised bottom light up scarlet red, something that would surly leave a mark.

Adam’s butt was in so much pain, and he couldn’t make a darn noise after the Dr. Shoved this damn thing into his mouth. It seemed like a pacifier but that didn’t make any sense why would he have a pacifier, most people in his world would have grabbed a ball gag instead. This pacifier would not leave his mouth no matter how hard he tried to spit it out. Dr. Fields flipped him around and another onslaught of strikes hit his butt relighting the pain from before. He couldn’t stop himself from crying, and pacifier seemed to muffle the noises.

After Adam was done sobbing, Dr. Fields grabbed the diaper she had previously set aside and began to unfold it making sure Adam could see every step through his tear crusted eyes. Dr. Fields knew Adam had no idea what was in store for him, and frankly it made her happy knowing this.  Damn, she thought this one was going to look so cute when she was done, as she grabbed his legs and thrust them into air quickly sliding the diaper underneath his bright red ass. She grabbed some of the powder from early and sprinkled it on Adam in short time gleaming with excitement at what was to come. However, Adam panicked as he felt himself lifted into the air realizing what was happening. He felt a soft shell enveloping his privates making a loud crinkling noise every time he moved.

Dr. Fields looked down at Adam and simply smiled at her work. She knew what was about to come to Adam, now that the diapers had been introduced his life was only going to change. He will make a fine baby after she is done correcting some of his behaviors, but that was something she intended to do over the next couple of months.

Chapter Two:

Adam thought back at how he ended up in this predicament. He recalled his dimension when a portal opened up and Giants began coming out. The Giants stood roughly three times the size of a normal human. And quickly disarmed the population of his earth. Their superior technology was capable of stopping all medium and large caliber weaponry. Their conventional weaponry was simply ineffective to stop the Invading force allowing all the Giants to take over the planet with ease. Bullets had little effect against the giants other then enraging them.

At first, it seemed the Giants were not evil when they conquered earth; they had managed to disarm nations of nuclear arsenals and managed to bring humanity to its knees. It wasn’t until people began to disappear that the population truly began to worry; although, the amount of people leaving was small enough most people never truly felt concern.

The Giants surrounding Adam referred to themselves as Amazons, and it seemed they had been to Adam’s dimension before; however, the original time the “little humans” managed to sever the inter dimensional gateway allowing Amazons to Earth. This story had been butchered for humanities sake in the attempts to avoid reliving the horror. The butchered story was Jack the giant slayer, and there were numerous components missing.  The biggest is the fact the Amazons never ate humans as some accounts of the tale were told, they simply turned them into pets resembling toddlers which Adam was beginning to find out.

Adam recalled being in the woods hiking when he was picked up and sent to this hellish word where everything was massive in comparison to him. He found himself being checked out in a medical facility and was ruthlessly “disciplined” if he spoke out. He was beginning to find out the different rules, and slowly figuring out the history of this dimension.

Chapter Three:

Dr. Fields was pleased with her new find. She had put in a request to her broker for a little fitting Adam’s description. Her luck at finding a little in her dimension had been dismal, and frankly the laws made it difficult to claim one; however, inter dimensional littles had no rights according to the Government and frankly there were very few dimensions truly had littles. Agencies were set up immediately tracking down littles when they appeared in other worlds; however, the cost was excessively high to bring a little over from another dimension. Dr. Fields had spent nearly a years pay to bring Adam over, and she was certainly pleased with the results. She had a particular image in mind for her first little, and she was willing to pay the exorbitant fees the little broker had charged. Adam’s height was a little under four feet when he came through the portal. (It was completely normal for littles to shrink when transferring) His eyes were blue and his hair was blonde, and frankly the crisp white diaper she just put onto his red bottom was absolutely adorable.

Dr. Fields stood over 13 feet tall with her green eyes and brown hair. She stood out in the Amazon community not only for her looks, but also for her extensive knowledge in little regression. She is a Medical Doctor by training, but she branched out into psychology focusing on littles from other dimensions. She has been researching ways to make little’s more cooperative to the demands of their adoptive parents pioneering ways to adjust littles from other dimension into their new homes; however, most of the dimensions put up almost no fight and allowed their new Amazons to take over. For the most part Amazons simply left the world in working order and traded the prospect of peace for resources. Adam’s dimension was different from the rest.

The dimension Adam came from had a past with the Amazon world. When they were going through their first industrial boom, an Amazon equivalent to Albert Einstein figured out a way to cross dimensions and plunder resources for other worlds allowing the Amazon world to remain a lush thriving and beautiful environment. They had their own littles on the planet that had always been subjugated to the will of the larger Amazon’s who felt it was their obligation to take care of the smaller humans. Overtime this obligation turned into an addictive need where Amazon women simply had to have a little in their care; however, laws changed making it more difficult to claim littles. Everyone understood the reasoning behind the Governments laws about snatching littles off the street and why that might not be the best idea.

When dimensional travel was discovered, the first dimension the Amazons discovered was a vastly inferior Earth completely populated by littles. The difference however was the littles put up a massive fight unlike the ones in their own world which nobody had anticipated and they managed to destroy the dimensional portal infrastructure to their world effectively shutting off the Amazons from the largest supply of littles they had ever encountered or would. Over the years, the Amazons were able to re-establish inter dimension travel, but for some reason they never made it back the dimension two. It took decades for the Amazon to finally reestablish the connection, and this time they were prepared.

Dr. Fields was the first person to study the littles from the second dimension, and her results were astonishing. Unlike other dimensions where littles had been discovered, these would put up a significant resistance and fight. She found they would reluctantly give into their captors and simply what for an opportune moment to lash out. The only way to truly make the littles accept their new life was to break them hard and slowly eventually building them up with their new parents. Some littles would still resist by taking whatever they could and using it as a weapon which was a fruitless process. Dr. Fields loved the challenge with the littles from the second dimension, and she knew if she was going to have a little of her own, she would have to bring one over and dominate the little into submission.

Chapter Four:

Adam found himself sore from the earlier spanking and frankly the massive bulk between his legs just felt weird. He struggle to put his legs together, but it didn’t matter to Dr. Fields as she lifted him up sliding a cute onesie over his head and snapping up the bottom snaps.

“Now don’t you just look adorable” Dr. Fields said looking down at her soon to be adopted little. Adams blue eyes looked up to her with a scared look as he began suckling on the pacifier she put into his mouth. Dr. Fields made sure to bring a mirror over allowing Adam to Gaze at himself in his new glory.

As Adams eyes scanned the mirror for glimpse of himself, he slowly realized the image staring back was him. He had an extra thick Diaper on with a onesie decorated with babyish dinosaurs and a pacifier in his mouth that said “I <3 my Mommy”. He was shocked at the image and simply thought this can not be real.

Dr. Fields commented ohh it looks like my new Baby is enjoying his paci aren't you! To Adam's horror he noticed he was in fact suckling on the damn thing which only helped to crush his spirit. Adam knew he needed to break out of this hell and escape, but he was stuck in this monster’s clutches with nowhere to escape. The table he was on seemed to be twice his height and the sterile white floor below him did not look inviting.

A prick on Adams arm brought him back to reality as the Dr.  began injecting something into him. Adam’s immediate response was to cry out, but the pacifier muffled his screams of pain making him truly sound like an infant with tears falling down his cheek. Dr. Fields immediately went into action.

“It’s okay Baby, the shot I gave you will only help you relax and become more accustomed to your new life. You don’t need to worry about anything, Mommy is here” said Dr. Fields.

The last phrase the Doctor said threw Adam off. What the hell did she mean Mommy is here? He was already dressed like a baby and had a damn pacifier in his mouth. Did this women think she could keep him hostage or hope Stockholm’s syndrome would kick in? There was no way he would allow that to happen, he needed a plan. At that exact second Adam locked up like a deer in headlights. He froze. Adam noticed his crotch was turning warm, and wet. He thought what the hell, am I pissing myself as a stream of urine flowed into his now wet and ever expanding diaper. Shortly after, Adams bowels began to cramp up and sure enough he defecated into the diaper he was wearing. At this point Adam truly became aware of his predicament and how badly he needed to escape this world. First, he needed to get out of the disgusting mess he was locked in and tried pushing the feeling of helplessness out of his mind like an addict attempts to walk away from their problems. Despair appeared to be the victor this time around as the smell of his bowels caught the Amazons attention...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Interesting. I am glad that this is back 

Only had the last chapter saved, and figured I could adjust the flow using a similar concept. If anyone has ideas toss them out, could be interesting!

I don't know what it is about this story that makes me check for new chapters.

Maybe having someone pick me up and cuddled me and take care of me as a baby?

Even in the stories I have been writing for myself I'm having Mommy pick me up

hug me and tap my wet or dry diaper. I know in real life it's not possible BUT!

Keep this going I'm really enjoying it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed this so far. There are really so many new things for Adam to experience. I did notice a small mistake that was repeated several times. When referring to something belonging to Adam it should be used with an apostrophe Adam’s arms, Adam’s pacifier rather than Adams arms, or Adams Diapers. I will be looking for more updates. 

• 1 month later...