LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Price of Nostalgia..Worth It?

AlluneedisLuvs

I'd purchase that if I had the money. If only to experience that feeling of true regret when you realized you spent close to 800 bucks on a pack of diapers instead of using it to get a driver's license or something else that's actually useful in life. I wonder how much salt would be in those tears.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Frostwyrm said:

I'd purchase that if I had the money. If only to experience that feeling of true regret when you realized you spent close to 800 bucks on a pack of diapers instead of using it to get a driver's license or something else that's actually useful in life. I wonder how much salt would be in those tears.

That'd be a pretty epic way to blow through 800 man... I'm not sure how much salt would be the tears but I guess you could dry your eyes with the  diapers you just bought lol....

Looks like somebody transcended humanity. Good for them, especially if they now possess a complete collection of huggies diapers to brag about in front of that one other guy who also collects major brand diapers for a hobby.

Think, especially this time of year, of all the homeless people you could feed for that price!  Now, if you were Donald Trump, that would be just a penny in the bucket, so to speak.  Maybe it was a super rich person or TV star with lots of money who remembers them from their youth.

• 2 weeks later...

how much? uh...tree fiddy.

my first thought, welp another example of a fool and his money are easily parted.  my second was lol...they made them pay 10.28 for shipping when they just netted a profit of $1223 from an item they found in their parents basement that had been there for 20 years when their cousin came to visit.

Nostalgia is an overrated emotion that falsely projects a time when things were better.  I have zero emotional bandwidth for nostalgia and often argue with people for wasting time and energy on a time that was never as good as they remember and because of it we get trumpers, brexit and shit like this which is nothing but someone preying on someone's emotions of "remember when you were young and weren't allowed to wear these...well now you can! for the small sum of $1231.00+shipping!!!  You can't put a price on your youth and reconnecting with it...BID NOW!!!" 

You guys are super optimistic on who the buyer is/was.  Now don't get me wrong the person who bought these has more dollars than sense and far be it from me to tell someone what to do with their money and I'm all for making money as a seller but that's fucking ridiculous.  Not going to speculate as to why they bought them but I sincerely doubt it was a super rich dude and I've never heard of a diaper collector before but nothing surprises me anymore.  I will say something about the seller though.  The seller is a crook.  Plain and simpler.  They're no better than the false call centers that dupe people out of all their money.  I guarantee you some of those bids are from the sellers alt account who sets an auto bid minimum price and it goes from there.  I've run into it a few times myself.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying good money for something hand-made or to replace something that was broken but there were several times I bid on other items where (in one case) the price went from $5.50 with one bid for a week to $45 in about 20 seconds.  Now of course I've been in auto-bid wars before but and found myself in an auto-bid war with this same person on 4 different items.  Some I lost some I won. I kinda figured it out during the auctions but since the bidders were set to private it wasn't until I saw the items I lost relisted a few days later under a different account that had an address in the same town of the first seller I had my confirmation. Ultimately they'd set auto-bids from one of three accounts and just relist them if they won.  I notified ebay and they've since been banned but that goes to show you the lengths some will go to to prey on people.

That price was way too high for 1 pack of diapers, especially when those are designed to be used only once and then thrown away. It should've been $25-$50. I wonder if that person who brought those insanely expensive diapers would use it on his/her baby/toddler, which he/she pees and poops in them, and then probably suffering through buyer's remorse when he/she runs out of those diapers.