LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and Tights?

Have always been interested in wearing tights over my diaper, but being a big guy couldn't find any normal ones (plain white, not fishnet or bright stripes) in my size. Finally got a hold of a pair and I feel so comfy and secure with the tights hugging my legs and holding my diaper firm against me!

Any others like tights with their diapers?

I don't use tights, but in a similar vein, I do use leggings.  When going out for a trip to the movies I'll wear a black skirt with some kind of patterned leggings to keep my diaper in place.  As an added bonus, many leggings are super soft and warm for the winter!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, technomonkey said:

you know under Armour has them for men lol

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens/leggings/g/393d

I wanted real ones with feet... these were in the "For Men" section... but the only difference seems to be having listed them as for men ;p

And I'm not willing to pay $50 for the UA brand... these were $12

On 12/13/2017 at 9:05 PM, DailyDiapers said:

I wanted real ones with feet... these were in the "For Men" section... but the only difference seems to be having listed them as for men ;p

Do you have a url for them?

Tights are pretty stretchy.   I've been wearing ones while running for a long time.     I've also got ballet ones.   www.pumpers.com can make you anything you want in any size.   I have a pink set of tights, leotard, and skirt.    The leotard is cut with a "man's crotch."

I am sure that Robin Hood would appreciate this

• Like 1

We were singing karaoke over at a neighborhood Christmas party last night.    I think I outed myself for knowing the words to "Walking 'Round in Women's Underwear" without resorting to reading the screen.

• Haha 1

I will let your story be a cautionary tale and stare inteently at the screen if I draw this song

I do from time to time, though have struggled to find tights that are a good fit.

Absolutely love seeing women in tights over a nappy though. Just makes nappy wearing look so normal, natural and sexy, like it's her everyday underwear and there's nothing unusual about that!

I use, and have used, medical grade support panty hose for many years now, and always have a pair on when diapered up.  Not sure if they promote leaks as Bettypooh said, but they do a good job of holding things in place it seems.

While technically not considered tights, they are very similar I believe.

Imagine trying to wear tights over this

legs.jpg

One point to note here when diapered you don't need the fly front opening of any sort in your tights leggings jeggings pantyhose or what ever !

Did I just write that ? Well - da - its the truth isn't it ! 

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

That's why thy are called "Tights"!  Very tight!  Gives new meaning for men to the term "Nutcracker"

Now isn't that suite?

• 2 weeks later...