LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grrr.... death rant

Got padded-up in a Bambino Bianco Ultra-Stretch and my new teddy bears plastic pants (thanks again @willnotwill !) for a long day at the social security office.

To my surprise, no wait to see someone and we were out in 40 minutes! Mom should start getting widow's benefits in 2-3 weeks, AND they are going to give us back the December payment that was incorrectly withdrawn from our bank account.

Social security actually pays in arrears, so the December check was for November's benefits, and since Dad survived until Dec 1 he/we were entitled to that money as I thought. Someone must have forgotten it was December already when they got the notification on the 2nd.

• Like 2

I hope you can find a good concert/show to go see once the money comes it to make up for the one you had to miss due to the negligence of the Hospital.  You need a break and time to chill.  Maybe I shouldn't use the word "Chill" based on the weather here in the USA.

On 12/29/2017 at 8:04 AM, rusty pins said:

Maybe I shouldn't use the word "Chill" based on the weather here in the USA.

It sure has been chilly here today. Only 15 F for the high today and 3 tonight. Tomorrow night is supposed to be -3 F.

Feeling nice and cozy with my wood stove keeping my house at 80 F. 

Good to hear Mike that things are getting straightened out for you and your family.

I've sure been thinking about you and hoping for the best. 

Yikes that's some cold weather!

We're expecting some 10's overnights this week. Spent $40 on a heated cat house for the semi-Ferrel cat that calls my porch home. She won't come in out house, so it's all I can do to protect her. She's in it already, so its a winner lol.

On 12/28/2017 at 2:38 PM, DailyDiapers said:

Got padded-up in a Bambino Bianco Ultra-Stretch and my new teddy bears plastic pants (thanks again @willnotwill !) for a long day at the social security office.

To my surprise, no wait to see someone and we were out in 40 minutes! Mom should start getting widow's benefits in 2-3 weeks, AND they are going to give us back the December payment that was incorrectly withdrawn from our bank account.

Social security actually pays in arrears, so the December check was for November's benefits, and since Dad survived until Dec 1 he/we were entitled to that money as I thought. Someone must have forgotten it was December already when they got the notification on the 2nd.

Finally.  Awesome news.

Now I"ll believe it when it happens lol

Hopefully no more screw ups

On 12/30/2017 at 9:36 PM, DailyDiapers said:

Yikes that's some cold weather!

We're expecting some 10's overnights this week. Spent $40 on a heated cat house for the semi-Ferrel cat that calls my porch home. She won't come in out house, so it's all I can do to protect her. She's in it already, so its a winner lol.

It was certainly cold. Had to use more wood than usual to get a really hot fire going in my wood stove. 

It was 26 F today which felt like a heat wave lol and tomorrow and the next few days it's supposed to get even warmer and by Friday, Saturday and Sunday we're supposed to see near 50 F for the highs. 

I hope we don't see any minus degree temps for awhile. 

It's supposed to only be 16 F tonight and 34 F tomorrow and then the temp is going up from there for the highs.

It was so cold that 4:00 AM that morning I stepped out to get some more firewood for my wood stove and the wood stove chimney was actually steaming out the cap.

The heat coming out of the chimney pipe mixing with the cold air.

I set my ladder against the house where my wood stove chimney pipe goes out the side of the house and climbed up there and put my hand at what I thought might be steam and it was. It was leaving water droplets on my hands.

It was steaming like the natural gas furnace vents do. 

I hadn't seen it steam like that before until that morning when it got in the - degree temps.

Glad to hear the kitty is staying in the heated cat house. 

If you were born in a commonwealth state like one of the original colonies and you have baby girl or babyboy on your birth certificate good luck.

My name was changed and cant be changed back because commonwealth entities  aren't states and follow Parliamentary procedure and not state law.