LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everybody.

xBubona

Hi Everybody. (Simpsons Reference) 

Just a short and simple introduction. I've been married to my wife for to many years. (Good Way) at first she was extremely skeptical of my DL side. I kept the AB side hidden and supressed for a long time. It's taken a lot of work (10+Years) but she has gradually accepted this side of me. She's became my mommy during play time does a great job. She even joins in from time to time from being a playmate to being a caregiver. Ocassionally shops ABDL stuff for us. With that aside I've known I liked diapers since I was young. I experminted with lots of things growing up. Had several of the conversations with the parent. Why are you doing this. Which probably pushed or reinforced wanting to be diapered even more. Anyhow I'm curious to see where life takes me now that I have a strong support system for my needs. I realize I'm one of few that get this lucky and I enjoy every day to it's fullest. 

Yeah, sounds like you hit the ABDL jackpot. :) Good for you! You certainly are lucky to have her. In fact, as soon as you're done reading this I want you to go kiss that beautiful wife of yours. Go on, go do it. Like, right now! I'll wait...

... Did you do it? Good. :D

The same goes for any other married/dating guys & girls reading this.

Huh, maybe I should start an internet trend? Call it the "kiss your spouse challenge." It'd be great! 

Hi and welcome. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you here! Sounds like you have a great situation, between you and your wife. Me too, we are still learning each other, always. That's a good thing. Well, I think you'll like it here. Lots of good fun people, to hang with. Hope to see you round, have fun and enjoy!