LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Imma Mess

Almost collapsed in Lowes (home improvement store) yesterday and got super dizzy. Today I am congested around the lungs and got a terrible leg cramp that lasted for several excruciating minutes so having trouble walking on it now and still dizzy.

Not dehydrated so must have some kind of nasty bug or infection coming on.

But i'm up and trying to keep going lol.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, DailyDiapers said:

Almost collapsed in Lowes (home improvement store) yesterday and got super dizzy. Today I am congested around the lungs and got a terrible leg cramp that lasted for several excruciating minutes so having trouble walking on it now and still dizzy.

Not dehydrated so must have some kind of nasty bug or infection coming on.

But i'm up and trying to keep going lol.

You may want to consult a physician. The leg cramp could be a sign of clots or DVT. The dizzy could be medication and or dehydration, or electrolyte imbalance

Goodness, Mikey. You may want to see the doctor. Collapsing is NOT a good sign at your age. Regarding the cramp, do you have any potassium in your diet? I used to get bad leg cramps until I started getting more potassium and that really helped. It is the most wonderful time of the year for getting sick, but these aren't all things regarding the bugs in the air. Please take care of yourself. You are very special to all of us.

Follow the advice of those above.  I wonder something.  As Daily Diapers grows with new members and all, plus Diapermates, what about an assistant to help you out?  Not an admin or moderator, but an actual assistant that can take over some of what you do remotely?  Reviewing new member applications and approving them in the system, for example.  Posting new approved photos to the gallery.  Leave you more time for the sale and shipment of products and other things.  There must be some long time members with the knowledge and experience to help take over some of the more minor day to day stuff for you.  Maybe some volunteers since money is always tight, or maybe trade work time for diapers.  Just a thought.  Even Tommy at DPF had to hire outside help many years ago as the business grew. 

• Like 1